The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Northern California m/t owners!! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46690)

TomsSVX 10-22-2008 10:58 AM

Northern California m/t owners!!

Hey guys, I am in need of some assistance. Anyone with a 5/6mt in northern california i might be able to borrow your car for a couple days while I am out there? Considering I have not recieved my Hydra test unit in time before my trip it would be worth while for me to train on the SVX while I am out there at Hydra's facilities in Newark CA. So I am going to need an MT svx to get the base maps running on. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated

Tom

SorelyVeXed 10-22-2008 02:11 PM

Re: Northern California m/t owners!!

Tom - unfortunately, no manual transmission here. But.... any chance of you swinging down through the Los Angeles area while you are on the West Coast? I know I and probably one or two others could sure use your help with the SVX. I have a '92 that has been sitting for quite some time, and I need to get her up and running again. Since SVX mechanics are so hard to come by, it would give us West Coast folks a chance to experience your mechanical magic first hand. Feel free to PM me if you wish. It would be great to meet you.

Thanks.

TomsSVX 10-22-2008 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SorelyVeXed (Post 569877)
Tom - unfortunately, no manual transmission here. But.... any chance of you swinging down through the Los Angeles area while you are on the West Coast? I know I and probably one or two others could sure use your help with the SVX. I have a '92 that has been sitting for quite some time, and I need to get her up and running again. Since SVX mechanics are so hard to come by, it would give us West Coast folks a chance to experience your mechanical magic first hand. Feel free to PM me if you wish. It would be great to meet you.

Thanks.

I could be persuaded to get down there. Send me a PM with some info on what would need attention and I will let you know if I can schedule it on short notice

Tom

SorelyVeXed 10-22-2008 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX (Post 569881)
I could be persuaded to get down there. Send me a PM with some info on what would need attention and I will let you know if I can schedule it on short notice

Tom

Tom - I PM'd you. Hope you got it.

Darryl

stiguy 10-23-2008 10:24 AM

When are you coming up? Cus i might be done with mine Soon

TomsSVX 10-23-2008 11:36 AM

I will prob be out there mid- November.

Tom

stiguy 10-23-2008 10:58 PM

prob won't happen by then :( why do you need a 5/6 speed?