The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Women (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46301)

greggbzz 09-23-2008 09:19 PM

Women

Women.

They are utterly confusing, and so fascinating all at the same time! :o

Signed,

Newly single guy.

Manarius 09-23-2008 10:45 PM

Re: Women

Quote:

Originally Posted by greggbzz (Post 565107)
Women.

Signed,

Newly single guy.

+1.

Signed,

always single guy.

ensteele 09-23-2008 11:59 PM

Been there a couple of time, and I still don't get them. Yes, they are fascinating and very confusing and as I have heard it before - "Can't live with them, and you can't shoot them!" or something like that. :lol: :lol:

SilverSpear 09-24-2008 12:59 AM

Really women are fascinating... at least we, they and everybody knows that we require sex. But What Women Want? (Mel Gibson 2000... ohhh I adore that movie... my dream to be in his shoes!) :D

SVXyGirl 09-24-2008 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSpear (Post 565138)
Really women are fascinating... at least we, they and everybody knows that we require sex. But What Women Want? (Mel Gibson 2000... ohhh I adore that movie... my dream to be in his shoes!) :D

Did I remember to turn off the coffee pot?:lol:

plantchick 09-24-2008 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greggbzz (Post 565107)
Women.

If it's any consolation, most women I know feel the same about men

I'll add enthralling and infuriating...
probably applies to both sexes.

Tania.

lhopp77 09-24-2008 07:54 AM

I have been through 4 and no serious complaints with 3 of them--no more than they probably complained about me. But--the 4th (actually the second one in order) was a totally different story. In her case, it would have been a waste of a bullet, but I sure thought about it.

I don't think I want to do it again though at my age. To opinionated and set in my ways to change. I guess I will settle for occasional company now and then, when the need arises---or something like that. :p

Lee

Earthworm 09-24-2008 03:10 PM

^--- single

Let's simplify it a bit: "Women, can't live with them."

immortal_suby 09-24-2008 07:10 PM

One of my buddies signature

"I'm not single, I'm undefeated"

NikFu S. 09-24-2008 07:13 PM

As much as I love how people cling to old cliches, I honestly do not see the mystery in women. They are exactly like men, only not as ugly. (Actually some of them are but I don't like to judge.)

greggbzz 09-24-2008 08:17 PM

The one I was getting mixed signals from, all the flirty weirdness, well we are getting to be close friends now.

It's safer that way, and I'm like totally happy. Maybe a year from now if we are both single.

I'm going to the bar this weekend, how unusual. VODKA!!! IT CURES EVERYTHING!

SVXyGirl 09-24-2008 08:32 PM

Kinda made me think of this video.

+1 on plantchick's response

greggbzz 09-24-2008 08:41 PM

So, now that you've seen my dating video, what are you doing this weekend?

iizbeastie 09-24-2008 09:33 PM

HA!.... I grew up with 9 women in the house and thought I had them all figured out!... A week ago, I caught myself nagging my son to put the toilet seat down... I even told him he'd be the first kid ever to be lectured about it by daddy instead of mommy.....

But I tell you this, if you think women are .... screwed up, a pain, mysterious, or any other descriptive phrase you can come up with... I have two things to say

1) you're right
2) try having a daughter!!!!!!!

I've got one, she's not even a year old yet and holy friggin crimminy does she have an attitude! Now I know why dad's "give them away" at the wedding... they're thinking 'get this thing away from me!' ... and why are you not allowed to break their heart? Why you ask? Because who do they run back to? Even after they have mutilated and castrated the punk who did it, where do they go next? Back to daddy! So what does it mean when they say you better not break them? It means "dude, I did my time, your turn!"

Ok, sorry... just a little venting.... continue the thread now.....

Landshark 09-24-2008 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikFu S. (Post 565335)
As much as I love how people cling to old cliches, I honestly do not see the mystery in women. They are exactly like men, only not as ugly. (Actually some of them are but I don't like to judge.)

once you actually get with a woman, you can have an opinion.