The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   dreams supposed to be a gateway? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17320)

HighwayUFO 03-19-2004 01:29 AM

dreams supposed to be a gateway?

This may sound kind of funny, but I'm having horrible dreams about my SVX. The kinds of dreams that you don't want when you care about something. I keep dreaming about the eventual demise of the pearly. What's even worse is that my totaled truck that helped me buy this car keeps haunting me in my dreams. What in the name of Sam Hill is wrong with this picture. I'm not really expecting replies, but if you have any opinions about what this all means, do let me know. I thought that if I voiced my expressions it may help. Anyways, keep it real. I'm out of here, gotta get up early in the morning. Peace:D

Chris 03-19-2004 06:57 AM

been listening to too much coast to coast AM huh?:D

Sorry if that wasnt taken right.

I learned many years ago not to worry about things we cannot change. Death is one of them. To also note, if I was always worried about my car getting hit or damaged by other people (cant say that I havent felt this alot), I would not of have all this fun driving it to date. I also got hit by a truck in January and it hurt my car. But both me and my car got over it. If my car would have been totaled, I would have found another one. Not that it wouldnt have bugged me. Just got to deal with the cards that life deals out. Kinda a fate/destiny/god thing.

HighwayUFO 03-19-2004 02:49 PM

Well, let's not put anything into perspective there, Chris.:D

It's not like it bugs me, but it just seems odd. One of my buddies put it into words by saying that I miss my truck. I guess I sort of do miss the old thing. It was my first vehicle and I guess I would have rather seen it go by selling it instead of totaling it. Oh well. I do love the Car, and wish that I didn't have to drive it all the time, because I know how priceless it is to me and a lot of people. Would much rather have an old Toyota or Mazda to drive besides the SVX all the time. The search for that car continues.

Noir 03-19-2004 03:09 PM

Re: dreams supposed to be a gateway?

Quote:

Originally posted by civic_slayer
This may sound kind of funny, but I'm having horrible dreams about my SVX. The kinds of dreams that you don't want when you care about something. I keep dreaming about the eventual demise of the pearly. What's even worse is that my totaled truck that helped me buy this car keeps haunting me in my dreams. What in the name of Sam Hill is wrong with this picture. I'm not really expecting replies, but if you have any opinions about what this all means, do let me know. I thought that if I voiced my expressions it may help. Anyways, keep it real. I'm out of here, gotta get up early in the morning. Peace:D
I wouldn't worry about it. Were you in the car when you totalled it? Maybe some trauma?

Dreams are great. Mine deals with killing demons. Lots and lots of demons. All the time. Damn fun, better than a video game. :D :D

So if dreams are a gateway, then I'm screwed.

HighwayUFO 03-19-2004 04:37 PM

i'm sorry to hear that you have a demon problem. Maybe you should go online with your dreams and invite me to help you annihilate your demons. Sounds like fun.:D

Just wondering? While killing Demons, has anyone watched while you sleep. Cause I twitch and make noises when I kill any Demon army.

Noir 03-19-2004 09:04 PM

hmm..i dunno..my ex's never complained about me being a twitchy sleeper. no honestly, i remember most of my dreams. they kick ass. the ones that repeat themselves are the most annoying ones. there's one that i hate and it's the repeated failure of the doctor in an emergency room delivering my baby causing the death of both my baby and my wife. everytime it repeats i try a different way to stop the doctor. i've even tried to killed the bastard but same results. it's quite disturbing.

HighwayUFO 03-21-2004 01:50 AM

sorry to hear about that one:( i hope i never have that dream

SHISVX 03-21-2004 11:52 AM

Re: Re: dreams supposed to be a gateway?

Quote:

Originally posted by Noir

So if dreams are a gateway, then I'm screwed.

but you told me you dream about me all the time....how does that work???

:confused: Kelli

i have dreams about putting my dog to sleep in the hallway of my house....and every time...after i inject her, i want to take it back sooo bad, but i can't.

HighwayUFO 03-21-2004 12:49 PM

i've had dreams about you?:confused: Well, whatever works. I won't complain:D

oh they are good dreams. LOL:)

SVXRide 03-21-2004 06:43 PM

Dreams

Freud, Jung and others had great fun with what they felt dreams were all about. I'm most comfortable with them being the subconsious' (sp?) way of expressing itself. Pay attention to them, but don't let them run your life - they're roadsigns, only you can make the decision as to which way you go with them.
-Bill

SHISVX 03-22-2004 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by civic_slayer
i've had dreams about you?:confused: Well, whatever works. I won't complain:D

oh they are good dreams. LOL:)

notice i quoted Noir, i was talking about him

if dreams are a gateway, then i am going to kill my doggy :(

Noir 03-22-2004 12:31 PM

Re: Re: Re: dreams supposed to be a gateway?

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX

but you told me you dream about me all the time....how does that work???

:confused: Kelli

i would have all these wonderful dreams about you, but for some reason, if i have one of those, i feel a lurking presence of the firemen mob with flame red eyes mauling me. make you a deal :D. you call off the firemen, i'll dream about you more :D.

SHISVX 03-22-2004 01:15 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: dreams supposed to be a gateway?

Quote:

i would have all these wonderful dreams about you, but for some reason, if i have one of those, i feel a lurking presence of the firemen mob with flame red eyes mauling me. make you a deal :D. you call off the firemen, i'll dream about you more :D.

okay fine, i will call my firemen off..

it is the cops you have to deal with now!!

get yo a$$ to reading!!!!!!

punk arse mo fo
Kelli

Noir 03-22-2004 03:59 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dreams supposed to be a gateway?

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX

okay fine, i will call my firemen off..

it is the cops you have to deal with now!!

get yo a$$ to reading!!!!!!

punk arse mo fo
Kelli

:eek: :eek:

you got cops in your pocket too? :eek:

SHISVX 03-22-2004 06:45 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dreams supposed to be a gateway?

Quote:

:eek: :eek:

you got cops in your pocket too? :eek:

no i am just happy to see ya ;)