The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Hotels... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14992)

petesvx2 12-11-2003 07:32 PM

Hotels...

Paris Hilton is HOT!!!!!!!!

Seraph 12-11-2003 08:32 PM

Re: Hotels...

Quote:

Originally posted by petesvx2
Paris Hilton is HOT!!!!!!!!
You mean that building in Paris, France or that twig like girl?

petesvx2 12-11-2003 08:41 PM

the twig like girl!!! she's up there with Kelli;)

Shot king 12-11-2003 08:51 PM

she nice lookin but she does'nt get an a+ . Her younger sister is much better lookin.

Seraph 12-11-2003 09:52 PM

Quote:

What are you talking about? Kelli is great looking. She is not a twig and she is not fat. In another word, she's prefect the way she is now. :P ;Þ

I agree with the younger sister comment. That girl is cuter. I still stand by my previous comment about Paris being a twig.

petesvx2 12-11-2003 10:05 PM

ive never seen the younger version :(

Noir 12-11-2003 10:15 PM

i think she's fairly hot...ditzy...but fairly hot. but then again she's a billionaire...that'll compensate for the ditzyness. think we could revive the svx with all that money :D!

hehe, you guys are funny comparing kelli to paris hilton.

petesvx2 12-11-2003 10:34 PM

Where does her money come from? Inheritance?

DearPrudence 12-12-2003 01:23 AM

:rolleyes: ugh....

I won't deny that she is good-looking, because she is, but her personality and complete lack of substance make me shudder.

I'm sure she's a really nice girl. She was sure nice to Rick Solomon in that video :D

Noir 12-12-2003 06:09 AM

:D where's all her money come from? well hilton hotels of course. grand daddy left her lots and lots of money. my grand daddy left me a big F U :(.

hey lisa, HET looks NICE!!!!!!

by the way, did you actually download the video lisa? just curious. i know all the guys did, just curious with all the ladies out there if they did. when the topic of paris hilton popped up at work, some of the girls made some comments about the paris video, but denied ever downloading it. i guess their boyfriends did and they just so happened to view it wondering what a paris hilton video was ;).

SHISVX 12-12-2003 08:20 AM

Quote:

hold up there....did you get that prescription refilled for your glasses yet?

nope, didn't think so!

Kelli

hey Lwin...your a mighty perfect little dude too, just get a pair of JEANS for the next meet, k?

Seraph 12-12-2003 08:42 AM

What the hell is the video about? I heard about it. I have not downloaded it yet. I just might. I have seen her pics thoughs.

Shot king 12-12-2003 10:35 AM

Ya know what pisses me off about Paris is shes already rich, but since shes rich and good looking people just keep throwing her more money. Now wtf i'm gettin angry now i'll just stop.

petesvx2 12-12-2003 10:38 AM

the video is like a night vision camera type of thing and.......nevermind...lol just download it!

DearPrudence 12-12-2003 12:57 PM

Quote:

(Noir) hey lisa, HET looks NICE!!!!!!
Why thank you!

Quote:

(Noir) by the way, did you actually download the video lisa? just curious. i know all the guys did, just curious with all the ladies out there if they did. when the topic of paris hilton popped up at work, some of the girls made some comments about the paris video, but denied ever downloading it. i guess their boyfriends did and they just so happened to view it wondering what a paris hilton video was .
Yep, I've seen it :eek: And I knew full well WHAT it was before I watched it.