The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Indoor Storage Needed with recopricity (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49971)

catalinakid 04-22-2009 10:40 AM

Indoor Storage Needed with reciprocity

My name is Howard Singer and I am the proud owner of a 1992 Subaru SVX "Pearlie." which I purchased from the original owner in Pennsylvania in 2007.

I met many of you at Reading X, which was the first meet I attended. This was a sensational event, and I would like to thank the planners for their superb organizational skills and tireless efforts.

Since purchasing my car in May 2007, it has been stored during the winter with friends in Winchester, VA in 2007 and in Fredericksburg, VA in 2008. I live in La Jolla, California; my SVX has never been west of Ohio and I am very excited to finally be able to get her home.

I am planning to drive my car back to La Jolla in late September to its new permanent home. I will be out of the country for most of the summer.

I am looking for indoor storage for my car from June 1 through August 31, 2009, in either the Baltimore/DC area and suburbs, or the Norfolk, VA area.

The car is fully insured and I would have a fitted car cover for protection. The car could be started and run at frequent intervals or just have the battery disconnected. Presently, the car is temporarily stored at Andrews AFB, Camp Springs, Maryland.

Any assistance that you can provide to me is most appreciated. If you have plans to visit the San Diego area, I would reciprocate your generosity by hosting you and your family at our residence on the American Riviera in La Jolla, California. La Jolla is north of San Diego on the Pacific Ocean. We have an en-suite which I believe you would find to be very comfortable, private, quiet, and spacious.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you have.

Thanks again for everything.

Howard

Mobile: 619-980-4586
Residence: 858-454-2628

Mailing Address:
...Howard Singer
...P.O. Box 007
...La Jolla, CA 92038-0007

svxistentialist 04-22-2009 03:21 PM

Re: Indoor Storage Needed with recopricity

Howard, that sounds like a nice drive West. I do hope you enjoy it. :D

Welcome to the Network! Any issues with your car that we can help, just ask, someone will respond.

Sounds like a great offer, I'm only sorry I'm too far away to be able to participate.

Best of luck,

Joe :)

svxcess 04-22-2009 11:23 PM

After meeting Howard, his name stuck in my head as having heard of him before.

All of a sudden it hit me! While thinking about his reciprocity offer, I remember finding this a little over a year ago on the Yahoo SVX website.

Click HERE

svxistentialist 04-23-2009 03:27 AM

It's an interesting concept.

:)

Green1995SVX 04-23-2009 06:52 AM

That seems like a really great idea.