The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   pervert at large! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=55283)

subi-crosser 08-17-2010 06:11 PM

pervert at large!

We had a pervert running free here since 8-5 of this year. He has snatched a 6 year old girl, hauled her several miles away and choked her, then beat her in the head with a rock several times. He then left her for dead in a dry creek bed. She woke up and walked to a house that was on the horizon and banged on the door. She was able to describe the van, the puke, the little boy that was inside the van and the route traveled.
We had helicopters flying for days and cops turning every rock.

WELL!! They caught the puke at 6:00 pm today! He was hiding out about 30 miles west of here in Grantsville. Saw the pics of him in leg irons on facebook on a local radio stations site.
I have seen him and his van drive past my garage many times.
He snatched the little girl about 300 yards from my back door!
I was really hoping for 'suicide-by-cop' when he craweled out from under his rock! ( I am the father of three former 'little girls'). My daughters are grown now but I have grandchildren in that age bracket that play here.

immortal_suby 08-17-2010 07:02 PM

Re: pervert at large!

There is a treatment for people this sick. An ounce and a quarter slug of lead delivered at over 1700fps is the perfect dosage to completely cure them.

subi-crosser 08-17-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immortal_suby (Post 655398)
There is a treatment for people this sick. An ounce and a quarter slug of lead delivered at over 1700fps is the perfect dosage to completely cure them.

I had a 'dose' of 'cure' ready too., 357, brass jackets, hollow point with X's cut in the end. That assures that ALL 'energy' is dispursed within the 'target', instead of having a lot of walls to wash....

benebob 08-17-2010 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subi-crosser (Post 655390)
I was really hoping for 'suicide-by-cop' when he craweled out from under his rock! ( I am the father of three former 'little girls'). My daughters are grown now but I have grandchildren in that age bracket that play here.

That's too easy, I would suspect as soon as his cell mates find out what he is in for the appropriate sentence will be handed down.

Hocrest 08-17-2010 08:51 PM

OT was telling me about this story on Sunday... Glad they caught him.

SoCal LS-L 08-17-2010 09:22 PM

Im glad he didnt die, now they can run a train on him in jail..... and he will wish he was dead. What kind of demons makes a guy do something like that... hopefully he will be delivered to the appropriate spot in hell.

svxfiles 08-17-2010 09:41 PM

YEE, FN, HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Jerry for the news!

I REALLY hope that his "dance card gets filled" by his new stable mates!:cool:

sicksubie 08-18-2010 06:57 AM

They locked up a priest here in MA for molesting I forget how many altar boys (it was a lot). He was sent to prison and was there for maybe 3 weeks I think it was before an inmate took him into the bathroom, put the priest's head in a urinal, and bashed it in with a dumbell from the weight room. The "hero" was already serving a life sentence and when being taken out of the courtroom after being given a second life sentence he started yelling, "You got to protect the kids, man.. You got to protect the kids."

benebob 08-18-2010 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicksubie (Post 655461)
They locked up a priest here in MA for molesting I forget how many altar boys (it was a lot). He was sent to prison and was there for maybe 3 weeks I think it was before an inmate took him into the bathroom, put the priest's head in a urinal, and bashed it in with a dumbell from the weight room. The "hero" was already serving a life sentence and when being taken out of the courtroom after being given a second life sentence he started yelling, "You got to protect the kids, man.. You got to protect the kids."

Honor among thieves!:D Its a shame that it was so quick though. Should have taken 5 or 6 tries to do it over a good year or two of complete hell;) IMHO

SoCal LS-L 08-24-2010 12:34 PM

Not to make light of the situation, but this reminded me of this hilarious news clip, FF to 0:30 for the start of it :lol::lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n9qV...feature=search

subi-crosser 08-24-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCal LS-L (Post 656072)
Not to make light of the situation, but this reminded me of this hilarious news clip, FF to 0:30 for the start of it :lol::lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n9qV...feature=search

We didn't act like that. We cleaned the guns and waited for the puke to surface.
His 4 year old grandson told his Mom that 'Pappy got into a fight with a little girl", then she heard about the attack. She called the cops and a 'perp' was established.
This puke had his grandson in the van where he WATCHED his 'pap' choke and beat a 6 year old girl with a rock!
Lets not waste time on a trial! Lets just EXICUTE !!

I think that I would have to HANG myself, rather than live out the 'life sentance' in a place where everyone HATED me and wanted to either make me a 'big-itch' or wanted me dead.
I give the puke a year left to live, but he's most likely not 'anal retentave' right now.

svxfiles 08-24-2010 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subi-crosser (Post 656140)
We didn't act like that. We cleaned the guns and waited for the puke to surface.

There were wanted posters with three color pictures of the "suspect" at the local gas station, convience store, etc.
It was on everyones mind.
NORMAL people were quietly armed, alert and ready to take him in, or down.
It is good that the professionals/police found him first.

sicksubie 08-25-2010 06:58 AM

yeah... at that point (if the individual is smart) he should try to turn himself in asap to the authorities so that the 'Normal' people dont find him first...

svxfiles 08-25-2010 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicksubie (Post 656159)
yeah... at that point (if the individual is smart) he should try to turn himself in asap to the authorities so that the 'Normal' people dont find him first...

From the press report;
Westfall, 44, was dressed in blaze orange prison attire and wearing handcuffs and waist and ankle chains when he appeared in circuit court at 11 a.m. before Judge W. Timothy Finan, who ordered Westfall to continue to be jailed without bond.

In his only statement to the court, Westfall said, “I am grateful for still being alive with all the harm I have caused to the little girl and everybody.”