The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   3 bedroom house with..... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=53481)

subi-crosser 03-17-2010 12:10 AM

3 bedroom house with.....

I have a 3 bedroom house to rent with 7 acres of parking. 3 shops, a lift, attatched to 5,000 acres of wildlife management woods.
Comes with occupancy permits for a used car lot, towing and storage, auto restoration and could be certified as a junkyard.
IF I can get $1,500 per month, I will hand over the keys to a tow truck and the whole place.

Anybody need a 'fresh start'??

Western Md.

Gamesy 03-17-2010 02:27 AM

Re: 3 bedroom house with.....

too bad that wasnt in ontario. should make an autox track with all that land :D

sabin 03-17-2010 02:39 PM

can you post some pictures

sicksubie 03-18-2010 02:04 PM

Where are you going to live?

K_Dub 03-18-2010 02:55 PM

That's less than I pay for a 1 bedroom apartment in LA!

Any film editing jobs in the area?:lol:

1986nate 03-18-2010 02:56 PM

:wishes he had money saved up::rolleyes:

I need a fresh start:o

subi-crosser 03-18-2010 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicksubie (Post 638731)
Where are you going to live?

In the shack in town with 7 bays and off street parking for 6 more!

subi-crosser 03-18-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K_Dub (Post 638738)
That's less than I pay for a 1 bedroom apartment in LA!

Any film editing jobs in the area?:lol:

The guy that 'runs' the autocross scene here ownes such a venture!

subi-crosser 03-18-2010 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1986nate (Post 638739)
:wishes he had money saved up::rolleyes:

I need a fresh start:o

Got any tools and talent? All you need other than that is gas money to get here!

IF you don't trade work for a bottle of whiskey, you can make a decent living!

subi-crosser 03-18-2010 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sabin (Post 638602)
can you post some pictures

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...sser/front.jpg

There are a couple in there.

92 SVX 03-18-2010 07:57 PM

Very interesting, and if I am not mistaken fairly nice area, not too big but definitely close to civilization.
I took a trip to the east coast passed through fredricksburg Think I have that correct. What is available for internet service? Cable? fiber? dialup :(

subi-crosser 03-18-2010 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 92 SVX (Post 638789)
Very interesting, and if I am not mistaken fairly nice area, not too big but definitely close to civilization.
I took a trip to the east coast passed through fredricksburg Think I have that correct. What is available for internet service? Cable? fiber? dialup :(

On that site, Satalite is the best option.
Beautiful area!! Can shoot deer from the back porch!!
The place is so secluded that CLOTHES are optional after the sun goes down!
The most noise you will hear at night is the neighbors ASS (donkey), or a barn owl, or the morons that live 200 yards away.
( I meant to buy those places and burn them down)

subi-crosser 05-14-2010 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subi-crosser (Post 638802)
On that site, Satalite is the best option.
Beautiful area!! Can shoot deer from the back porch!!
The place is so secluded that CLOTHES are optional after the sun goes down!
The most noise you will hear at night is the neighbors ASS (donkey), or a barn owl, or the morons that live 200 yards away.
( I meant to buy those places and burn them down)

OK, gang! The plot thickens! The guy that drinks whiskey for breakfast moved out without telling me!
Now I have a 'fresh' crew ready to hit it hard Tomorrow!
I bought paint for the house, a powder coating set-up is on the way, a mechanic will be stopping by to discuss the details of the farm.
I have made arrangements to have all the scrap hauled in and have some guys stopping out to buy some parts. My kids, that did not LIKE Mr Whiskey are coming back to help!
The shops are going to be 're-opening NEXT week! (UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT)
The tow truck is going back on the road and the storage lot will be back 'producing' income!
I have 2 old campers that we are going to clean up and rent by the day or week. They will be parked 5 FEET from 5,000 acres of wildlife management area!
I'm going to build a shower-house with a crapper in it behind the house for the campers. After I get my campers set up, there will be 6 'primitive' sites available too.
I LOVE it when a 'plan' comes together!

subi-crosser 05-14-2010 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subi-crosser (Post 647129)
OK, gang! The plot thickens! The guy that drinks whiskey for breakfast moved out without telling me!
Now I have a 'fresh' crew ready to hit it hard Tomorrow!
I bought paint for the house, a powder coating set-up is on the way, a mechanic will be stopping by to discuss the details of the farm.
I have made arrangements to have all the scrap hauled in and have some guys stopping out to buy some parts. My kids, that did not LIKE Mr Whiskey are coming back to help!
The shops are going to be 're-opening NEXT week! (UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT)
The tow truck is going back on the road and the storage lot will be back 'producing' income!
I have 2 old campers that we are going to clean up and rent by the day or week. They will be parked 5 FEET from 5,000 acres of wildlife management area!
I'm going to build a shower-house with a crapper in it behind the house for the campers. After I get my campers set up, there will be 6 'primitive' sites available too.
I LOVE it when a 'plan' comes together!

I have been struggling, trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. I had a 'person' that did not share my dreams as a 'business partner'.
I THOUGHT that was not the case, but was in too deep before I realized what was going on.

He 'abandoned' me a few weeks ago. I thought that all was lost. Then I realized that I was now FREE of the ties that BIND!!
I started working with the people that 'didn't like' the other guy!
Pieces started falling into place.

I just got a 'referral' from a guy that I have performed 'amazing feats' for before. He is a Preacher that has 15 'old cars', and bad knees.
Someone asked him to do a 'repair' on an old car that had trunk floor issues.
He had no idea what kind of beast that was needing repaired, but he sent the number to ME!!

I called the guy... It is a 1969 CHARGER and he has bought all the repair pannels! The car has been stored for 10 years till the guy got the parts and money saved!
IRONIC!! I just got my SHOPS back from a LOSER and I get a call to do a MAJOR repair on one of my FAVORITE cars!!

Answered PRAYERS!!!

God is GOOD!! I just might survive after all!

RojoRocket 05-14-2010 08:59 PM

Hmmm! Starting to sound like an old episode of The Dukes of Hazard! Sweeeet!!

How's the fishin'? Might wanna spend a little vacation out your way!

Glenn