The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Reading Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Reading 19 SIGNUP LIST (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64634)

Cotton 05-17-2019 09:16 PM

Re: Reading 19 SIGNUP LIST

I'll be up tomorrow in my MKS as my SVX isn't running.

Alycone 05-18-2019 07:36 AM

I'm here. I need coffee, Sue needs fuel n a bath.

SVXandO 05-18-2019 05:15 PM

Have an amazing time everybody... I really wish I could join you all there. Maybe someday. Currently I am ~3700 km away. (Approx. 2300 mi.) Next year I will be 6 hours closer as I plan to move to Saskatchewan... say that 3 times fast.

I'll tip one to you all tonight from rainy Calgary.

Cheers! :)

Owen

irox 05-18-2019 07:18 PM

Ditto! Wish I was there, hopefully I'll make it one year (which I've been saying for nearly 2 decades...).

Post some pictures! and I'll knock one back in honor this evening as well!

Cheers!
Ian.

Maybe next year it can been in Redding! :-)

LarryIII 05-20-2019 08:22 AM

I hope everyone made it home safe and sound from the Reading SVX Meet this year. I had a wonderful time seeing old friends and making new ones especially that bloke from " down under." I really enjoyed walking through the antique auto mall since I am now an antique too.

PS: John, I sorely missed you buddy.

SubaruPartsGirl 05-21-2019 09:00 AM

It was a pleasure to meet everyone and see some familiar faces! We had a great time seeing all of the care and love you put into your SVX's and hope they treat you as well as you treat them!

I'm still trying to figure out how I can live out of a Jaguar XKE. Do I really need kidneys?

Hope to see everyone again next year with some more SVX goodies for the 20th Anniversary!

Sean486 05-22-2019 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPartsGirl (Post 750922)
It was a pleasure to meet everyone and see some familiar faces! We had a great time seeing all of the care and love you put into your SVX's and hope they treat you as well as you treat them!

I'm still trying to figure out how I can live out of a Jaguar XKE. Do I really need kidneys?

Hope to see everyone again next year with some more SVX goodies for the 20th Anniversary!

Thank you for the awesome SVX glass. I love it!

SubaruPartsGirl 05-22-2019 08:27 AM

So glad you love it!

wdb 05-24-2019 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPartsGirl (Post 750922)

It was a pleasure to meet you too. I'm told by disreputable sources that kidneys take a distant second to XKEs; do with that information as you will. (I want a ride!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean486 (Post 750931)
Thank you for the awesome SVX glass. I love it!

Ditto that! Thanks!