The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   FS:MI parts I've collected over the years (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39673)

wawazat?? 07-04-2007 01:43 PM

FS:MI parts I've collected over the years

It's time to start clearing parts stock as I'm cutting the fleet back to two and possibly soon to one SVX. That said, I've been cleaning the garage today and am ready to start selling parts.

Available right now:
-Entire rear AWD subframe with everything except rear struts (rotors, hubs, driveshafts, rear diff, subframe)-$200 plus shipping
-core support (front sheet metal stamping that holds the radiator and condensor and connectsacross the front of the car) -$100 plus shipping
-Variety pack of brakes (front and rear calipers and complete set of good, though rusty rotors)-price depending on what you want. Buy it all, rebuild/powdercoat them and have a detailed brake system. Buy them all, and I have a good set (basically new) of pads I'll throw in.
-Entire front bumper (cover-laguna, foam core)-$50 plus shipping
-Entire rear bumper (same as above but dark teal)-$75 plus shipping
Miscellaneous-electric fans, radio cage with both units, climate control computer, alternators-good and need to be rebuilt, 3 wheels.

I'm alos going to be tearing down a 1994 Laguna L FWD with ~65K miles soon. I'm holding on to the engine for right now but the rest of teh car will be available. It was in a front end collision and much of the front end was wiped out. Pics in my locker. Unlike my previous tear downs, I will not be stripping this to the shell only getting the major assemblies out (struts, brakes, engine, trans, gray dash panels) and scrapping the remainder. It's gotta go!

I'll get pics soon and have more stuff so ask away.

Everything will be sold first $$ received gets it, no dibs. Thanks.

Todd

Kelvin 07-04-2007 02:12 PM

Can you send me a really high res pic of the steering wheel? Please?

Thanks!

Budfreak 07-04-2007 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wawazat??
It's time to start clearing parts stock as I'm cutting the fleet back to two and possibly soon to one SVX. That said, I've been cleaning the garage today and am ready to start selling parts.

Available right now:
-Entire rear AWD subframe with everything except rear struts (rotors, hubs, driveshafts, rear diff, subframe)-$200 plus shipping
-core support (front sheet metal stamping that holds the radiator and condensor and connectsacross the front of the car) -$100 plus shipping
-Variety pack of brakes (front and rear calipers and complete set of good, though rusty rotors)-price depending on what you want. Buy it all, rebuild/powdercoat them and have a detailed brake system. Buy them all, and I have a good set (basically new) of pads I'll throw in.
-Entire front bumper (cover-laguna, foam core)-$50 plus shipping
-Entire rear bumper (same as above but dark teal)-$75 plus shipping
Miscellaneous-electric fans, radio cage with both units, climate control computer, alternators-good and need to be rebuilt, 3 wheels.

I'm alos going to be tearing down a 1994 Laguna L FWD with ~65K miles soon. I'm holding on to the engine for right now but the rest of teh car will be available. It was in a front end collision and much of the front end was wiped out. Pics in my locker. Unlike my previous tear downs, I will not be stripping this to the shell only getting the major assemblies out (struts, brakes, engine, trans, gray dash panels) and scrapping the remainder. It's gotta go!

I'll get pics soon and have more stuff so ask away.

Everything will be sold first $$ received gets it, no dibs. Thanks.

Todd

How much do you want for the Laguna whole?

wawazat?? 07-05-2007 05:36 PM

Kelvin-the steering wheel's airbag has been blown and if Jason buys the car, I'll let him sell you the wheel.

Jason-$700 as it sits with all the parts I've collected to fix it (though this is not all that will be required to finish it). Title is clean. Bags are blown, condensor and radiator shot and removed, A/C compressor not included. Some interior trim missing. I know it is worth more than this for parts alone with this few miles:)

Todd

It's Just Eric 07-05-2007 06:57 PM

Yo, that laguna is sweet. It'll be a pita to repair, but well worth it. good luck with the sale(s)

Tim 07-05-2007 07:53 PM

Do you have a pic for the radiator core support? I might need one.

wawazat?? 07-07-2007 10:34 AM

Thanks Eric. Not sure what it's disposition will be, but I do know it won't be with me very long one way or the other:eek:

Tim-picture today. I'll put it in my locker in the file with the other Laguna pics.

I also have mufflers, ABS systems, a drivers side airbag with sensors from a 1992, cables, wiring bits, trim pieces, and other items. The wheels gotta go quick or they are going to the recycler. I'm already eyeing their space for other things and won't using 16" wheels for anything anymore. I've got one good set with new all-seasons and that's all I'll need.

oh, and bump:)

Todd

ensteele 07-07-2007 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by It's Just Eric
Yo, that laguna is sweet. It'll be a pita to repair, but well worth it. good luck with the sale(s)

Yes, the Laguna Blue is sweet. :) :)

wawazat?? 07-08-2007 06:36 PM

Turning up the heat on this stuff. Family coming to visit next month and this stuff will be gone one way or another before they get here. It's time to shift a lot of my priorities and having a dead SVX on the property is no longer something I need.

Tim-with the SVXWN changes imminent, I cannot add photos to my locker. I do have them available if you would like me to send them to you.

Todd

Budfreak 07-08-2007 08:08 PM

If it gets down to where everything must go and is still around, I'll come get it rather than see it get scrapped if there is enough left to be worth it and you don't mind.:)

I just spent my play money, So I can't afford the blue whole. I really wish I could though so it could live.:(

wawazat?? 07-11-2007 03:23 PM

I'll post pics after tear down Jason. I'm removing:

-engine
-trans (FWD)
-wheels
-struts
-brakes
-tail lights
-possibly trunk lid
-misc. interior trim pieces and some wiring bits and pieces

I doubt you or anyone else will be interested in the hulk but I may be mistaken.

oh-bump :)

Todd

wawazat?? 07-16-2007 08:07 AM

bump. All PM's replied too.

Todd

wawazat?? 07-23-2007 08:16 PM

back home and PM's responded too.:)

BeneathNorthernSkys 08-02-2007 11:58 AM

front windshield possibly good? if so, how much and shipping?

svxster 08-07-2007 02:42 PM

how much for radios pix???