The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   NE Sighting.. and... NE meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3679)

jscorse 04-16-2002 10:59 AM

NE Sighting.. and... NE meet

OK,
That's the second time I've seen him. Laguna Blue on 495N right around Littleton at 4:36pm Monday. You here? You should be.

Any new posts on the Webstah NE meet.

Just wondering if we have a count of attendees.

- Jeff

alacrity024 04-16-2002 11:30 AM

well i'm in.. not sure about anyone else though.. i've seen a blue one driving between rindge & jaffery before on 202..

-a

Green1995SVX 04-16-2002 12:17 PM

Re: NE Sighting.. and... NE meet

Quote:

Originally posted by jscorse
OK,
That's the second time I've seen him. Laguna Blue on 495N right around Littleton at 4:36pm Monday. You here? You should be.

Any new posts on the Webstah NE meet.

Just wondering if we have a count of attendees.

- Jeff

Wow jeff, such a precise time. I need to keep a watch that is synchronized with the world time clock in my car for when i see other SVX's too!! :D

-Mike

jscorse 04-16-2002 12:35 PM

no offense but..

I hope there's more than just you and me. I think one or two on my 'local' list said they'd be there.

believe it or not everybody visits here everyday.... ;)

DWayne2910 04-16-2002 10:05 PM

Webster Meet

I'll be there.
Dan W.
Barrington, RI
92 Pearlie
ps:Where were you all when Reading happened? I was the only one there from NE. You missed a great event.

jscorse 04-17-2002 04:43 AM

aaa....rrrrr...aaaa

<<ps:Where were you all when Reading happened?>>

I wanted to go, but things just didn't work out the way I had planned this Spring. I think next year I will plan more carefully to make sure I can make it.

The two kids make getting out so difficult. Next year the oldest will be in kindergarten and the youngest will be a little less of a handfull.

<<Wow jeff, such a precise time>>

Aahh... such is the obsession with actually meeting someone else with an SVX. I figure if this guy is as consistant as I am with my commutes I could hop over to the northbound side and try to catch up with him. Then what....? I don't know. So far I've mostly met with disinterest with the few other SVX's I've made 'first contact' with.

I hope we can round up a decent group for the Webster meet. I know Adam said he'd be there as well. Maybe I can meet up with him on his way down, he'd be likely driving with a few hundred yards of my front door to get there.

satanta 04-17-2002 06:18 AM

I'll be at the meet also. Ready to buy all those discount parts I'll never need.

jscorse 04-17-2002 07:10 AM

ahh yes.. he speaks

such a lurker you are Jack (only 45 posts).

I new you'd be there, seeing as it's in your back yard.

Thanks.

Boone? you going?

Boone 04-17-2002 11:20 AM

ahh yes..

[Boone? you going?]

Hya Jeff. Yep, I'm planning to attend. I didn't want to speak up until I was sure I could make it. :p

jscorse 04-17-2002 11:44 AM

Great. the list is growing

I'm not sure if David is lurking or out flying, but I'm gonna start a list in no particular order.

1 - David (red95svx)
2 - Adam (alacrity024)
3 - Dave (boone)
4 - me (jscorsesvx)
5 - Kathy (eprintsos) ...maybe
6 - Jack (satana)
7 - shadowyng
8 - DWayne2910
9 - ?

please refer to the Meet Forum for details, but I KNOW I saw my favorite food acronym there....BBQ

I'll keep pushing for more names.....

- Jeff

Szalkerous 04-18-2002 05:02 PM

*cough cough* I feel so left out!

I too have seen a blue SVX...although I was going through Pepperell towards Groton, and it pulled into the NEBS there. *shrugs* Blue is popular.

-Sz

jscorse 04-22-2002 05:19 AM

..and the list grows. Sorry Sz.. this is why I decided to make a list after all...

1 - David (red95svx)
2 - Adam (alacrity024)
3 - Dave (boone)
4 - me (jscorsesvx)
5 - Kathy (eprintsos) ...maybe
6 - Jack (satana)
7 - shadowyng
8 - DWayne2910
9 - Szalkerous
10 - anybody...anybody?

BoominSVX 04-22-2002 06:48 PM

Yeah, I think I can get there

:D Glad to see a meet coming up in my area. I have to work for a week and get a good chunk o cash, but what are we planning on doing when we get there, and how long will we be there for? Is it going to be a weekend thing or just for a saturday drive? Let me know. I guess you can count me in for now though. Hope to see ya soon guys.

Green95hoe 04-22-2002 07:57 PM

Re: Yeah, I think I can get there

Quote:

Originally posted by BoominSVX
:D Glad to see a meet coming up in my area. I have to work for a week and get a good chunk o cash, but what are we planning on doing when we get there, and how long will we be there for? Is it going to be a weekend thing or just for a saturday drive? Let me know. I guess you can count me in for now though. Hope to see ya soon guys.
Looks like "Back to daddys lab" for a few days... You gonna take a road trip:confused: What about your bearings:confused: Better make sure that battery issue is taken care of:D

jscorse 04-23-2002 05:00 AM

Check out the MEET forum

We now may have over 10 members!! I see we have two 'new' ones as of yesterday....

- Jeff