The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   this is stupid (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35370)

92SVXLS-LDC 09-28-2006 11:08 AM

this is stupid

check out what i found last night when i went to go to my girls house
http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/fil...-LDC/38635.jpg

Pure_Insanity8 09-28-2006 12:12 PM

Please tell me that isn't yours!:( Some SUV/truck back into it hard?

Maybe the insurance payout can afford you a cheap daily driver and allow you to keep the SVX and get it all fixed up when you can afford it.

huck369 09-28-2006 12:20 PM

I hate it for you...makes me thankful, I don't have to park on the street:(

dcarrb 09-28-2006 02:20 PM

Man, that's no little "whoops" tap; somebody hammered that thing. A shame.

Do you know the people who normally park around your car?

dcb

ShiuludeSVX 09-28-2006 02:33 PM

So much for neighbors

Best to get the police out, and file a report.
Hit and Run is straight to jail, aint it?

Neighbors or no, if you can figure out where it came from you have
some recourse. But you gotta get the police report first.

NikFu S. 09-28-2006 03:29 PM

I would be taking a ruler and magnifying glass to every truck I see that might be the culprit.

92SVXLS-LDC 09-28-2006 04:06 PM

i had the police out at 2am last well... morning, and filed a report immediately.... i've been checking every truck i see, and i've been goin door to door, i cant afford this, and i wont afford this... my rad's busted from this, and everythings pushed up against my pulleys, the car is NOT driveable.. this is stupid... (goin on a vigilante mission in a couple minutes to find some trucks)
anybody want a parts car? check out my signature for some of the stuff i've done to the car, or my thread in the for sale section...

Ralph Gibbs 09-28-2006 04:24 PM

Sorry to see that SVX accident, I hope you find the hit and run vehicle. Good luck with the repairs and hope to see your SVX running back on the road again.

SilverSpear 09-29-2006 12:59 AM

Somebody must DIE :mad: :mad:
A week ago I parked my GF's Rav 4 near a building, I came back after 2 hours to see it bumped on the rear right corner, the plastic had a dent in it.

I just kept ringing on each and every home until I found the guy. I nearly beated him :mad: , but we called experts in both insurance companies and I got around $60 just to change that small dented piece.

92SVXLS-LDC 09-29-2006 01:26 AM

on the cool side, my grandpa has since been throwing ideas around of lending me his extra van... 77 dodge with full shag carpet interior and 3 captains chairs... (i've been drooling over that car since i was 15)

msvx95 09-29-2006 04:12 AM

Sorry to see that...what's with people?!?!

I came home yesterday and there was this huge branch in the middle of my driveway...no trees nearby....someone just carried it and left it right where I pull in...and I was only gone for 30 minutes. It wasn't there when I left....had to be the bratty kids in the area.

Suby Fan 10-01-2006 12:19 PM

im very intrested in the car

Speedklix 10-01-2006 06:37 PM

yeah, a few weeks ago my legacy got hit at about 8am by the neighbors of a friend of mine. I was staying at a friend's while he was away to shave 50 minutes off my commute. On the last day I told jess to check out where someone just backed into my car the night before and she said it wasn't too bad, but when I went out there was a huge scrape and dent spanning BOTH doors! :eek: So clearly it happened after she looked at it on the way to work and before I did!
The only people that were in the position to hit it like that were the jackerholes next door who insist on backing their trucks into their illegal driveway. There is no paint on their steel scraped to heck from end to end bumpers so it was hard for me to prove it. But it is soo bleeding obvious!

I still cut them off in town every chance I get and cruise well below the speed limit after :D
[/highjackingrant]

Jade Dragon 10-04-2006 11:40 AM

stupid people suck

92SVXLS-LDC 10-12-2006 11:23 PM

Update

I MIGHT HAVE FOUND THE TRUCK!!!! i pulled up to my house after a night at the ca$hino... ha(lost) and in front of my house was a very dark purple chevy s10, dark teal paint on the back bumper, contact points matched perfect... so i go in to call the cops, and come out... the truck took off!!! i got his plate # dont worry! i'm excited...

2 weeks ago i told the cops i thought it was a dark charcoal colored chevy 1500 or something of the sorts... i only "saw" the truck before it happened, never "looked"at it... this is my best lead so far!!! sounds like a good one...

how would insurance work?! since i've started parting the car out already??