The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Ohio Svx Parts (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43883)

momzsvx 03-21-2008 11:33 AM

Ohio Svx Parts

Decided to keep the 1995 SVX-L(AWD): Polo Green

Everyone knows my car was totaled it was a polo green. Everything accept the right side of the body and frame is damaged. The front and aft bumpers are good from what we can see accept the occasional bumper marks. I hope to cater to Ohio individuals because I do not want to deal with the shipping. If other svx members are in need of something please do not hesitate to ask. I do not mind shipping something no more then 20 lbs or something that will easily fit in a regular sized box. I do not want a business from this just want to make up for buying the car back. I have Goodyear triple tread tires with svx stock rims. One rim is has a quarter inch gouge from the accident. I have receipt of tires. The tires are not even a year old. I would like $350 dollars for the set. I will meet members in Ohio half way for parts or if in Columbus you are lucky enough for a possible free deliver.

Wannarace928 if you would like to trade the door of the teal one I am fine with that. The driver door on this one is starting to rust so, if you are interested in the same color combo on your car I just would like a door trade in efforts to keep rodents out of the car.

94SubieSVX 03-21-2008 12:44 PM

Does the driver's master window switch work good? If so PM me a price for it.

budbaer 03-21-2008 01:13 PM

Do you have the caps from the ends of the handle over the passanger door? I really only need one but if you want to sell them as a pair, that's cool too. PM me and let me know, Thanks.

ensteele 03-21-2008 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budbaer (Post 536358)
Do you have the caps from the ends of the handle over the passanger door? I really only need one but if you want to sell them as a pair, that's cool too. PM me and let me know, Thanks.

If you get the pair, I would get one from you. :) I need one too. :)

momzsvx 03-21-2008 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94SubieSVX (Post 536354)
Does the driver's master window switch work good? If so PM me a price for it.

I have one from the black one it is missing a rocker switch not sure if it works. wannarace928 has not gotten back with me if she wants to trade a door. everything on the polo worked. If I can get a reply back from her then I would let you know. The one from the 92 if you pay for shipping you can have the part.

momzsvx 03-21-2008 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budbaer (Post 536358)

yes no price this is simple stuff I have given a pair away before you need one and ensteele needs one just pm your address.

momzsvx 03-21-2008 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele (Post 536359)
If you get the pair, I would get one from you. :) I need one too. :)

pm me your address I will mail it to you snail mail but no fee. Like I said, I aim to be realistic and your asking for simple things.

94SubieSVX 03-21-2008 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momzsvx (Post 536370)
I have one from the black one it is missing a rocker switch not sure if it works. wannarace928 has not gotten back with me if she wants to trade a door. everything on the polo worked. If I can get a reply back from her then I would let you know. The one from the 92 if you pay for shipping you can have the part.

Whichever one is in better working condition would be best. When you find out just shoot me a PM and we can talk from there.

Thanks alot

-Bill.

wannarace928 03-21-2008 06:18 PM

I sent you a PM.

sicksubie 03-21-2008 06:49 PM

What about the seatbelts???

momzsvx 03-21-2008 07:40 PM

The seat belts are good accept the front passenger seat. At this time not sure how they come out so it would be hard to price the work to get into to it. I will have to look into that.

momzsvx 03-21-2008 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wannarace928 (Post 536409)
I sent you a PM.

I sent you a pm. ;-)

momzsvx 03-26-2008 04:29 PM

I NOW OWN THE CAR AGAIN...lol

I will be sending out some parts....Thanks everyone...:)

CorSVXette 03-27-2008 08:18 AM

Does that mean you are not parting out anymore? I was thinking about getting a gray leather steering wheel.

JaySVX 03-28-2008 03:54 PM

Strange question... How much for the car? I'm not in need of interior and stuff, but engine, drivetrain, axels, wheel hubs, suspension, everything under the hood, ecu, tcu, all electronics and wiring. If it's good, i'm very interested, and can pick up.