The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Political Forum (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   We Are Under Attack !!!!!!!! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34175)

SilverSpear 07-13-2006 12:16 AM

We Are Under Attack !!!!!!!!

In Sum, Hizbullah caught 2 Israeli Soldiers and wanted to negociate them with Lebanese prisoners in their prisons, especially ones who have been for 30years!!!!!!!

The Jews got furious and started attacking as always all vital bridges (numbered to around 10 so far, one of them the one I use to get to my country house), they killed a number of civilans till now (25) of which two complete families and if you watch the news, you can see DEAD BABIES being taken out from under the rubble...

At 6am, they attacked Beirut Airport and now it is closed!!!

I just cannot understand, why they cannot just hit military bases, they only care about attacking our infrastructure and CIVILANS???? :mad: :mad:

1320boy 07-13-2006 01:08 AM

Your absolutly 100% right.
In short its.... well... Stupid.
I dont think theres a simpler way to say it.

SilverSpear 07-13-2006 01:26 AM

We Are Surrounded

... Completely!!! from land, sea and air!!!!!!!
Well Guys I might not be able to post anymore these coming days, I just want to tell you goodbye for the time being, In case something happens to me (God Forbids), I just want to say that it was great knowing you all...

Bye for now :(

1320boy 07-13-2006 01:48 AM

As a man, i will pray for you.
Good luck, take care and be safe:o
I just hope it doesnt escalate to something unessesary.

lhopp77 07-13-2006 07:40 AM

As I See It

As I recall, the Israeli withdrew from Gaza and gave it to the Palestinians. But the Hamas have continued to fire Kassam rockets from Gaza into Israel on a daily basis. AND THEN--they attacked and kidnapped a soldier (IN ISRAEL). By any definition in the world those are ACTS OF WAR and justify military response.

Now Hezballoh has made an attack INTO Israel which will justify further response by Israel.

The Palestinians have no one to blame but themselves for any military action that Israel takes. I don't necessarily agree with the aggressive military response by Israel, but I fully understand it.

Like I said much earlier in this forum---If the people in the region would recognize Israels right to exist and stop rocketing and terrorist acts against them---there would be peace and a reasonable if not totally desirable solution to the entire problem.

I do hope you stay safe and assure you that most of us are watching the situation.

Lee

svxfiles 07-13-2006 08:47 AM

I just spoke with Marcel, my friend, and Danny's friend who lives here in Cumberland MD, and who's family is still back in Beirut.

Marcel spoke with his wife earlier today.
His wife lives about 20 miles from the Airport, and says they dropped alot of bombs, and even 20 miles away, its very loud.

I am afraid for them, and for Danny.

Marcel will try to call Danny, and get back to me.

Good luck, Danny, and may God be with you and keep you safe.

Tom.

Electrophil 07-13-2006 10:17 AM

Stay safe Danny, and don't get yourself to involved to the point they come looking for you. This is not a good situation, and could escalate to the point of a multi-country war.

They need to bite the bullet this time and give those guys back. Israel is using the situation to their full advantage. This has been their back stage pass to do as they want. Hamas/Hizbullah needs to calculate what's best for them at this time. What's best is to release those two guys to stop this.

I personally don't believe the organizations on a management level had anything to do with this. These kidnappings started as a bunch of kids with what they saw as an opportunity.

It's backfiring, as all of these types of scenarios always do.

Good Luck Dan.:(

Mr. Pockets 07-13-2006 10:25 AM

I can't fathom posting an opinion about this current escalation. I have one, but I have to admit it's derived from the limited information I get.

I do hope that Danny stays safe. I also hope the conflict is resolved soon - for the sake of all involved.

lhopp77 07-13-2006 05:20 PM

Big Mistake

Danny, I really feel for you now and hope you do stay safe. In case you don't know your government allowed the Syrian Guard forces south of Beirut to fire a longer range and much more powerful Iranian built missile into Israel which will threaten most of northern Israel. I think it is reasonable to assume that Israel will not let that happen again if they can stop it.

I fear the retaliation will be swift and with much force.

Keep us informed of your welfare.

Lee

Alycone 07-13-2006 05:31 PM

I hope Danny, his loved ones and his car stay safe. Where in Lebanon is he? My parents and I were planning on vacationing in Israel in a couple of days, not sure that's going to happen. I feel bad for the people who have to live over there in a war zone.

:(

svxfiles 07-13-2006 05:49 PM

Marcel called me a little while ago, and cannot reach Danny, as of yet.
He spoke with Dannys sister, and she gave him Dannys new number, but all it does is ring.

SSSVX 07-13-2006 07:00 PM

Stay safe, Danny!

Go to those places where are safer...

Hope to hear from you soon again!

SVXRide 07-13-2006 07:23 PM

We're all pulling for you, Danny! Be safe!
-Bill

triumph1902 07-13-2006 11:44 PM

Stay safe bro...hopefully this will blow over soon.:(

SilverSpear 07-14-2006 02:19 AM

Hey Guys

I am still ok, I cannot stay long here, Israel is attacking all of lebanon's infrastructure from Electricity Factories (1 so far) to bridges (20 and counting) to Airports (all our airports are disabled) to land phone lines to INNOCENT CIVILIANS :mad: :mad: (murdering 60 so far most of them are less than 10 year old kids!!)

I am fearing they will attack my company and our rival company also (The only two GSM companies in Lebanon), so I cannot stay long here because I am posting from it right now..

Hisbullah is not righful of what he did by starting this parade (launching the Katiusha's to Israel), and Israel has no right to attack the infrastructure and civilians... They haven't so far killed but only one soldier from Hisbullah!!!

I am also fearing they will attack the main power company in Jounieh area of Lebanon (then we will go deep into a 5 year blackout :mad: )....

Dring the night, bombs have been dropped no more than 4 miles of where I live, but I think the area I am staying in is safer because it is a Christian area unlike the other parts of Beirut which are Shi'ite Muslim area (= Hizbullah)...
Well Lebanon is very small so 4 miles is nothing...

Tom (svxfiles) I did see Marcel's missed call on my phone, tell him sorry I couldn't answer because I was taking a shower... but I called his family afterwards and spoke to his wife... they are safe so am I for the time being :), tell him hello for me pls...

Sorry guys I cannot stay any longer here, I hear the Isreali jets over my head, I am fearing they attack the Mobile phone companies here... (the management asked us not to come to work today...)
Whenever I can I will come and post, thank you all for your concerns

P.S: Watch Lebanese TV stations over there (you can get the LBC international, it has a blue logo), I know you will not understand arabic, but at least you will see live footage and what is truly happening over here!!! :mad: