The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Meets (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Reading Iii (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1620)

Aredubjay 09-23-2001 01:40 AM

Reading Iii

So, How many brave souls will meet up with us at the Third Annual Reading, PA SVX Meet? The first weekend in April, 2002 (April 5,6,7 -- the 5th is for "early bird" arrivals, 6th is day of meet, 7th is breakfast and goodbyes). We'll likely meet at the Morgantown Holiday Inn (as usual) around 10am on the 6th and schmooze for a couple of hours, then, do a little touring action and then find someplace who will accommodate us for dinner. Let's go ahead and start the list now. Just keep copying the names from the list, and add yours as the list progresses. Let's try to get (at least) 25 cars to tie the VT Meet record -- but, I'd love to SURPASS it. Who's on board?

Aredubjay
Larry III
Ron Mummert
Nubsjr

LarryIII 09-23-2001 05:42 AM

Randy,

Count me in. I'll give you a directions sheet at the West Virginia Meet for a "covered bridge tour" in the Reading, Pa area.

Larry III

Seraph 09-23-2001 06:38 AM

At the Wi cookout, Doug told me that I should be there. I have a feeling that I will be there. Perhaps, I will follow Doug there.

Lwin

montypython 09-23-2001 07:00 AM

Well, I'm missing out on the WV meet and since Lafayette is only a paltry 3 hour drive, I'm going to need a decent treck by the time April comes along so count me in.
This will mean though that I'll have to skip the Smokies meet if it also happens in April. We've got to coordinate major meets better :(

montypython 09-23-2001 07:02 AM

Re: Reading Iii

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay
So, How many brave souls will meet up with us at the Third Annual Reading, PA SVX Meet? The first weekend in April, 2002 (April 5,6,7 -- the 5th is for "early bird" arrivals, 6th is day of meet, 7th is breakfast and goodbyes). We'll likely meet at the Morgantown Holiday Inn (as usual) around 10am on the 6th and schmooze for a couple of hours, then, do a little touring action and then find someplace who will accommodate us for dinner. Let's go ahead and start the list now. Just keep copying the names from the list, and add yours as the list progresses. Let's try to get (at least) 25 cars to tie the VT Meet record -- but, I'd love to SURPASS it. Who's on board?

Aredubjay
Larry III
Ron Mummert
Nubsjr
montypython

Seraph 09-23-2001 07:58 AM

Re: Re: Reading Iii

Quote:

Originally posted by montypython

Aredubjay
Larry III
Ron Mummert
Nubsjr
montypython
Seraphim

Aredubjay 09-23-2001 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryIII
Randy,

Count me in. I'll give you a directions sheet at the West Virginia Meet for a "covered bridge tour" in the Reading, Pa area.

Larry III

Dude, look at the list I started -- you're on right after me (since we both made a "pact" that we'd be there if no one else was).

So, now it's:

Aredubjay
Larry III
Ron Mummert
Nubsjr
Mohrds
Seraphim

Hmmmm. Not a bad start. (I, of course will expect Svxcess to add his name to the list -- I'd love to see Cocacola and Alanscouse there again -- and where the heck is Shadowyng? -- he could convoy with Alanscouse since they're both from Cleveland.) As I said in my first post, just copy the list and paste it into your reply with your name added to it. That way, we can keep better track of who's coming. Larry, have you been in touch with Unkle Worn? Be sure to get the "Rah Rah" going on the Yahoo site.

ehyde111 09-23-2001 02:09 PM

Aredubjay
Larry III
Ron Mummert
Nubsjr
Mohrds
Seraphim
Ehyde111

Hey, count me in too. I've been wondering when Reading III would be since I joined the board a few months back.

montypython 09-24-2001 04:38 AM

What?? I got bumped off the list :(

svxcess 09-24-2001 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ehyde111
Aredubjay
Larry III
Ron Mummert
Nubsjr
Mohrds
Seraphim
Ehyde111
montypython
svxcess

LordLobo 09-24-2001 08:31 AM

I believe I have strict orders to attend this event, so count me in.

Aredubjay 09-24-2001 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by montypython
What?? I got bumped off the list :(
No, Colin. We just started a new one. Now don't go snatching up your marbles and stomping off to play somewhere else like others we know. :D

Aredubjay 09-24-2001 08:43 AM

Aredubjay
Larry III
Ron Mummert
Nubsjr
Mohrds
Seraphim
Ehyde111
montypython
svxcess
Lordlobo

BTW Dan. You probably wouldn't look any better in "HOT PINK" that I would. My WIFE will be getting the (rather expensive) SVX Jacket as a Birthday present at Autofest this weekend. :(

LarryIII 09-24-2001 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

Dude, look at the list I started -- you're on right after me (since we both made a "pact" that we'd be there if no one else was).

Duuuuude! He called me Duuuuuuuuuuuude!!
I didn't know that there were surfer groupies in dem thar blue grass hills.
I see it now. Besides the optional gun rack, possum pusher, & deer whistles; there is now a roof rack with 2 boogie boards and is that "woody applique’ " on the side of your pearlie? :D

Larry III

Aredubjay 09-24-2001 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryIII

Duuuuude! He called me Duuuuuuuuuuuude!!
I didn't know that there were surfer groupies in dem thar blue grass hills.
I see it now. Besides the optional gun rack, possum pusher, & deer whistles; there is now a roof rack with 2 boogie boards and is that "woody applique’ " on the side of your pearlie? :D

Larry III

Fer Sher, Lar, dude. What would life be without a little wood. :D