The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   bringing home my baby (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40955)

SVXAPEAL 09-27-2007 05:12 PM

bringing home my baby

I recently purchased SomethingElse's 5spd SVX and brought it home. I have to say this car is AMAZING and was worth every penny. Now that it is sitting in my driveway, I'll even say it was worth more. While up there picking her up, I grabbed up his 4.44 SVX for my fiance.
This car is a dream to drive, it is so smooth and FAST. I don't possibly think it could have looked better brand new. IMO the 5spd was exactly what it needed. I will post pictures of the two together when I get to MA, since I am in the process of packing up to move week after next.
Special thanks to you Eric, the car is amazing, Thank you so much. I have completely fallen in love with this car.:D

Caryn

It's Just Eric 09-27-2007 05:58 PM

wow...two svxi at once! Watch out Earl:D

Congradulations, and welcome to the thing

ensteele 09-27-2007 06:06 PM

The thing? :rolleyes: ;):p :p

Mike621 09-27-2007 09:07 PM

Yeah, its an SVXWN Thing! :p

:pics::pics::pics: This should be good.

Evil One 09-28-2007 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by It's Just Eric (Post 496149)
wow...two svxi at once! Watch out Earl:D

Congradulations, and welcome to the thing

We dont have room to compete with Earl :P
Yea, she brought hers home this week and I will be picking up mine ASAP.
I envy her... the 5 speed is a dream to drive.
When we get them both up here to Mass I will snap a couple of shots.
Both are teal 92s, hers is just prettier.
Everytime I call her she is out driving around. Told me that it now makes her sad to pull into the driveway... and this from a woman that before this only drove out of necessity. :D

Jim

It's Just Eric 09-28-2007 07:43 AM

(Pssst....that means she's a keeper);)

Evil One 09-28-2007 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by It's Just Eric (Post 496312)
(Pssst....that means she's a keeper);)

Oh... dont I know it. ;)

Jim

SomethingElse 09-28-2007 08:34 AM

Thanks guys im glad your happy with the car, I know I was.

I was on my way to catching up to Earl but after getting up to 6 I ran out of room at mine, parents,friends, and co-workers house's.

Im in the process of looking for a transmission for another 5 speed build. If anyone stumbles on a 04 or newer wrx please shoot me a PM.

svxistentialist 09-28-2007 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVXAPEAL (Post 496145)
I recently purchased SomethingElse's 5spd SVX and brought it home. I have to say this car is AMAZING and was worth every penny. Now that it is sitting in my driveway, I'll even say it was worth more. While up there picking her up, I grabbed up his 4.44 SVX for my fiance.
This car is a dream to drive, it is so smooth and FAST. I don't possibly think it could have looked better brand new. IMO the 5spd was exactly what it needed. I will post pictures of the two together when I get to MA, since I am in the process of packing up to move week after next.
Special thanks to you Eric, the car is amazing, Thank you so much. I have completely fallen in love with this car.:D

Caryn

Congratulations Caryn. Sounds like you got yourself a nice car there!!:D

Welcome to the Network, and let us know how you are getting along with the car.

Shower it with love, it will pay you back.

Joe;):)

SVXAPEAL 09-28-2007 07:49 PM

Thanks guys. Ok I do have an odd question..I didn't see anything in the manual about it, but maybe y'all know. Tonight I stopped ...my son got out, then got back in. I had shut off the car, when I went to start it again, it wouldn't start. It set the security system and wouldn't start until i pressed the key fob to turn it off. Is this normal?

Caryn