The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Meets (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   colorado Meet? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6179)

eclique 09-29-2002 06:58 AM

colorado Meet?

Hey is anyone talking about a get together before the snow flies.

nvrmore100 09-29-2002 11:22 AM

I was thinking about it, just haven't decided where/when. I know Chris sold his, so the numbers that actually are willing to come out are dwindeling. I can probably get Chad out there, as he seemed interested in a few weeks back. Also I got an email from a guy in Evergreen who said he wanted to come to a meet (although this was about 2 months ago. Lastly, and FORGIVE ME I LOST YOUR EMAIL! :) There is a guy that lives about 5 minutes from me, and I completely lost his contact info. He does come on this site though, so I would assume he will see this post.

- Ryan

eclique 09-29-2002 03:44 PM

your car

di you get around to a paint job yet. I found a place that can match my barcelona red at 28 bucks a pint OUCH. So I feel confident they can do original for you if that be you thoughts. Its a pro paint outfit on Sante Fe.
I am all open to a meet anytime soon or at least before the snow flies.
Mike
insidetrack@qwest.net

eclique 09-29-2002 03:47 PM

chris's car

Forgot to mention he just emailed me and said he would like a meet before the car sells may deswayed him to keep it. So maybe we can save him from himself with a meet--what do ya think.

subymtnguy 09-29-2002 06:21 PM

Colorado meet...

I posted a thread shortly after the 10th Ann. meet, expressing interest in a Co. gathering. Not much interest was shown.

I am definitely interested, so long as its' after next week... (new tranny being installed).

There is a guy in Winter Park with a "new" SVX, who would like to have a meet before ski season....and a guy in Craig who has shown interest....

Lets try to put something together!

eclique 09-29-2002 06:32 PM

CO. meet, theres a twinkle

Ok OK cool sounds like we are all spread out pretty good so before we set a date we need a real idea of who all is goin to show and be fair about the most central location so some of us don't end up driving 6 hours. Can we agree on that for starters.
I am a for sure,Nevermore100 will more than likely confirm,sk8ing19 is selling his car (maybe) but said definate a get together would be a yes.So there is 3 to start with not counting you.
Keep me informed on your end and there are a few locals I haven't left messages on their cars yet so this may grow.

Cheri Mancuso 10-09-2002 04:56 PM

Hi,
I'm new to this site. I was looking for where the next meeting close to Los Angeles, Ca. might be?
I have a 1996 svx fully loaded and have 32,000 miles on it. This is my second svx. I traded the 1992 black & white for the 1996 red svx. I can't believe that there haven't been more sold in the USA.
Glad to see there is a site for svx lovers!!
Cheri

eclique 10-09-2002 06:00 PM

welcome

There has to a cal meet somewhere. But till you find one welcome aboard.
Mike

cargamer03 10-24-2002 10:08 PM

hey i am really interested in meeting. i live in greeley and i just got my svx so i want to talk about it with people that are into the car as much as i am. my email is tallj03@hotmail.com
thanks guys hope to hear from you soon.
Jon

cargamer03 10-24-2002 10:10 PM

forgot to mention this but i know around three other people with svx that might be willing to come out and meet
sorry also it is great to find more people that talk about my car with me thanks for helping out
Jon

subymtnguy 10-25-2002 10:15 AM

Colorado gathering....

How about some bar/restaurant, some Sunday afternoon for a Bronco game? :)

Cheri Mancuso 10-25-2002 11:43 AM

1996 red svx subaru { 32,000 miles}

Hi,
In response to new emails, I'd be interested to know who is interested in meeting in LosAngeles, Ca?
Cheri

DNSB 10-25-2002 06:12 PM

I'm interested in the meet. I'm the 'guy' from Craig. Might want to change that to a girl.
But I am very interested in the meet, maybe a time-frame would help.
Keep me posted.

~Deja~

densvxer 10-25-2002 06:34 PM

count me in !

Count me in on a local meet, SVX shop talk always interests me.
Finally got the tranny rebuilt amongst other items.
Installing a ur pulley I got from Ovidiu tonight.
Replacement for knock sensor #2 was last night, man want pita that was without pulling the intake manifold.
My SVX is still a work a in progress, need to get some struts and brakes done next.
I'm down in the littleton, co.
Who all locally ski's or rides maybe a Loveland or Breck trip
this winter sometime would be good to?
Sorry I missed the last meet (that I knew of) brandimere wasit?
My SVX was on blocks waitin for greenbacks for most of last year.
As a daily drive now it was definitely worth the wait vs. public auction. Lookin forward to meetin all the locals.

Earthworm 10-25-2002 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DNSB
I'm the 'guy' from Craig. Might want to change that to a girl.
I can vouch for that :D