The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Merry Christmas (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42244)

newsvx 12-08-2007 09:37 PM

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish EVERYONE a Merry Christmas and the very best of the Holiday Season!

We all have so much for which to be thankful. I hope all will do something good for their fellow man / person in remembering what this season is all about!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and the very Best of the New Year!!

Harry

svxfiles 12-08-2007 09:46 PM

Merry Christmas Harry!
The one thing that I am thankful for is that I get to see my son, David on Christmas day!:)

ensteele 12-08-2007 10:44 PM

Merry Christmas Everyone. :)

Crazy_pilot 12-08-2007 10:49 PM

Enjoy your politically correct holiday festivities!

friggin communist political correctness activists.....razm frazm...

Merry Christmas!!!!:D:D

Hondasucks 12-09-2007 01:38 AM

I say the holiday greeting that goes inline with my beliefs, so I say Merry Christmas...
if a Jewish person wished me a happy Hanukkah, I'd warmly wish him one back... I dunno why people get offended like, if they don't celebrate Christmas and they see a store window with a Nativity scene in it... Come on, it's not your store window, obviously the person who owns the store celebrates Christmas.. Anyone should be able to practice what they want, as long as they don't mess with someone else's right to theirs..

In other words, I'm glad that you guys aren't afraid to say MERRY CHRISTMAS lol.. (It's a lot better than "Happy Holidays" or "Season's Greetings" :barf:)

newsvx 12-09-2007 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxfiles (Post 514027)
The one thing that I am thankful for is that I get to see my son, David on Christmas day![/COLOR]:)

Great, Tom!! I know it will be a wonderful reunion!!

Harry

svxxx26 12-09-2007 08:19 AM

Merry Christmas Harry, and to everyone!

svxfiles 12-09-2007 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newsvx (Post 514083)
Great, Tom!! I know it will be a wonderful reunion!!

Harry

Oh, you SAW that!:o:p

SilverSpear 12-09-2007 10:34 AM

Merry Christmas people!!
Now we should start a new thread stating what each of us will get for his car on Christmas :lol:

Mine is very demanding :tard:, but a good girl, she will be getting something interesting on Christmas. Hopefully a new dress by the next one :D

P.S: Tony, car on this forum=SVX, not the Ferrari... Pumpkin! :p
(hope he sees this quote :lol:)

Manarius 12-09-2007 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondasucks (Post 514059)
I say the holiday greeting that goes inline with my beliefs, so I say Merry Christmas...
if a Jewish person wished me a happy Hanukkah, I'd warmly wish him one back... I dunno why people get offended like, if they don't celebrate Christmas and they see a store window with a Nativity scene in it... Come on, it's not your store window, obviously the person who owns the store celebrates Christmas.. Anyone should be able to practice what they want, as long as they don't mess with someone else's right to theirs..

In other words, I'm glad that you guys aren't afraid to say MERRY CHRISTMAS lol.. (It's a lot better than "Happy Holidays" or "Season's Greetings" :barf:)

+1. Maybe I'm just one who doesn't get offended easily, but if someone wished me a happy "insert random holiday name here", I'd be like "You too" and go on my way - not get all uppity about it.

Merry Christmas to you all.

AJ4U2 12-09-2007 05:39 PM

Merry Christmas

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas...