The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   European Forum (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Parts for sale, and a Legacy (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33500)

svxistentialist 06-02-2006 04:15 PM

Parts for sale, and a Legacy

One of our members Bryan Hope is parting out his 93 silver SVX. If you need any parts, send him a PM and he will respond.

He is also anxious to shift on a JDM import Legacy Turbo estate. It is a top range 1991 car with all the bells and whistles, about 117K miles, and Bryan is looking about £600 for it. Sound like it could be good value even as a spares car, so PM him, or PM me, for more details if interested.

Joe:)

michael 06-02-2006 04:45 PM

Hey Joe, if he has any glass "you know whats", let me know :D I can't find him in the member list :confused:

svxistentialist 06-02-2006 06:34 PM

They are already gone Michael.

I will be in touch shortly. I have a few leads, and I need to make a phone call or two.

Next week.

Joe

intelisevil 06-04-2006 10:27 PM

Joe

Does he have the optional Rose floor mats?

What is Bryan's screen name?

Thanks,
Dan

svxistentialist 06-05-2006 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by intelisevil
Joe

Does he have the optional Rose floor mats?

What is Bryan's screen name?

Thanks,
Dan

Hi Dan, I would be surprised if Bryan has these mats, 99% sure the answer is no. These were a Japan only option, and Bryan's car is UK model. There are a few sets available in England, but they only came in with personal second hand imports. The English cars came with a much lower quality dark grey or black mat, with SVX embossed in silver thread.

You could ask him. His screen name is Bryan Hope.

Joe:)

supertole 06-07-2006 11:59 AM

I need the glove box lock (with key if possible) or the complete glove box door grey color (lock included). I'm from Madrid (Spain). Is it possible he send it to me to Spain?
Thanks!

Earthworm 06-07-2006 12:48 PM

You won't need the key because a locksmith can modify the lock to work with your existing key.

captain paul 06-12-2006 01:57 PM

Hi Joe, still needing a windscreen, any clue to Brian's location.
regards
Paul.

captain paul 06-12-2006 02:07 PM

wow, found it, just me being lazy looked for Brian, should be Bryan. Dorking, just up the road.

svxistentialist 06-12-2006 04:03 PM

Glad you found it Paul.

Bryan should have a screen. He did not mention it as sold. Should get you going again.

No excuse, you have to be at JAE next month now you have a screen!!:p

Joe:D

svxistentialist 06-12-2006 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supertole
I need the glove box lock (with key if possible) or the complete glove box door grey color (lock included). I'm from Madrid (Spain). Is it possible he send it to me to Spain?
Thanks!

Lock would be easier to post than door. I'm calling Bryan tomorrow. If he has both, I will get him to PM you with a shipping price to Madrid.

Joe

captain paul 06-12-2006 05:10 PM

Joe, have sent Bryan a PM re screen, have looked at JAE as a venue to work, as I only work at weekend events.
Trade stands seem to be restricted to directly related products, not stock that I carry. If I can find a way I will try to get there.
Sorry but work comes first.
regards,
Paul

supertole 06-13-2006 07:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by svxistentialist
Lock would be easier to post than door. I'm calling Bryan tomorrow. If he has both, I will get him to PM you with a shipping price to Madrid.

Joe

Thanks a lot! I need the lock and the "plastic knob-handle" if possible. The key is optional.
Regards!

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/atta...3&d=1150247202

captain paul 06-16-2006 04:06 AM

Well, it should work out ok. have phoned Bryan re screen, probably go and cut it out next week.
I reckon to angle grind it out through the bodywork rather than damage the screen. any views on this?
meanwhile off to santa pod now, anyone about just give us a look. Stand will be fronting generators and impact wrenches hopefully.
Cheers all
Paul.

curly2k3 06-16-2006 08:20 AM

Joe you should buy the parts you need to get your beast up and running...