The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Boondock (Rob) strikes again (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22706)

LarryIII 11-17-2004 04:39 AM

Boondock (Rob) strikes again

Boondock SVX sent me a PM entitled, "Rob got Screwed, Landshark got off, and Pockets is lying."

Did everyone else get PM's like this?
If anyone wants to see the entire message, PM me and I will forward it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Boondock (Rob),

Don't send me anymore messages like this one. If you are having trouble with someone, PM them directly and work it out.

Larry Singer

wawazat?? 11-17-2004 05:17 AM

Thanks for your comments Larry

Rob again feels like he is the victim here. He claims to never have done anything wrong (multiple cuss-filled tirades ring any bells Rob?) He was banned for his actions multiple times (the only member here with multiple personality disorder, cash, chicane, boondock, etc) complains about the other members and moderators/admins lying and doing terrible jobs, yet continues for some odd reason to return after being slighted.

Rob, if you hate the people, mods and admins here as much as you claim, do us ALL a favor and don't bother coming back again. The place is obviously biased against you, right?:rolleyes:

Todd

mohrds 11-17-2004 06:14 AM

Re: Thanks for your comments Larry

Quote:

Originally posted by wawazat??
Rob, if you hate the people, mods and admins here as much as you claim, do us ALL a favor and don't bother coming back again. The place is obviously biased against you, right?:rolleyes:

Todd

He is obsessed with showing us the truth about the people on this board. He will not stop until everyone here sees that they are wrong about everything and he is right. :o

Doug

wawazat?? 11-17-2004 06:28 AM

Re: Thanks for your comments Larry

Quote:

Originally posted by wawazat??
Rob again feels like he is the victim here. He claims to never have done anything wrong (multiple cuss-filled tirades ring any bells Rob?) He was banned for his actions multiple times (the only member here with multiple personality disorder, cash, chicane, boondock, etc) complains about the other members and moderators/admins lying and doing terrible jobs, yet continues for some odd reason to return after being slighted.

Todd

I've quoted my own message to highlight the changes I decided to make.

My comments above are personal <moderator/off>, not my role as a moderator. Also, I realize I don't speak for us ALL here, so let me re-phrase...

Rob, if you hate the people, mods, admins and policies here as much as you claim, do ME a favor and don't bother coming back again. The place is obviously biased against you, right?:rolleyes:

Todd

SVXer95 11-17-2004 07:17 AM

So this really was the same Rob? I definitely saw the resemblance, but didn't think twice about it. How does he keep making new accounts? Is there no way to ban for good?

n00b on demand 11-17-2004 07:26 AM

haha i missed out on the whole rob situation. Another member was trying to fill me in. Anyone wanna PM me the info please feel free to :)

n00b on demand 11-17-2004 07:28 AM

Can't you ban people by ISP. Thats what my brother does with his forum. When he bans someone they can't come back from their own computer.

Landshark 11-17-2004 07:43 AM

Re: Boondock (Rob) strikes again

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryIII
.....Landshark got off.....
he's right - i did get off seeing him go bye-bye. ;)

Noir 11-17-2004 08:19 AM

Some people never learn. <shrug>

Landshark 11-17-2004 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Noir
Some people never learn. <shrug>
:/

teh Neon is fastAr!

Noir 11-17-2004 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Landshark

:/

teh Neon is fastAr!

WS6 SRT4 > Neon

PS. I'm always wrong, it's a proven fact. :D

Landshark 11-17-2004 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Noir

WS6 SRT4 > Neon

PS. I'm always wrong, it's a proven fact. :D

you are teh correct. :(

however, Mac computy> *

MNYPNNY 11-17-2004 08:33 AM

You know, if you ignore the people you have problems with, it will eventually not be fun for them anymore and they will go away......
:rolleyes:

Landshark 11-17-2004 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by thndrmtn92svx
You know, if you ignore the people you have problems with, it will eventually not be fun for them anymore and they will go away......
:rolleyes:

thanks, mom!

<puts thndrmtn92svx on 'ignore'> :rolleyes:

GreenMarine 11-17-2004 08:59 AM

Yea... I got the same PM... Can't believe that that was Rob... Was it really him?? I tried reading it, but it was so damn long I just quit about halfway through it with a look of WTF on my face... I didn't really know what just happened or who it was... :rolleyes: Oh well...