The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Has anyone received items from BlueClaretsvx? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34073)

DanSVX94 07-06-2006 07:22 PM

Has anyone received items from BlueClaretsvx?

I haven't done any business with this member, but I've read lots of posts from him and about him. Has anyone paid for and received any items from him? Has anyone paid for something and not received it after waiting more than 10 days?

triumph1902 07-06-2006 07:42 PM

I was wondering the same thing...If I did not know any better Ide say Slon was back.

SilverSpear 07-07-2006 01:04 AM

I smell a RAT.... LITERALLY speaking :D :D

BudFreak wake up!! we got work to do!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

nordique14 07-07-2006 10:16 AM

I am in the process of trying to get my money back via paypal. I am going to assume that he has likely emptied out the bank account so even if I win, I lose. :( I am going to track him down.

-Matt

Getndrty 07-07-2006 10:34 AM

There may be some hope, this is my post from earlier today:

Some Honesty In The Family

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Blueclaretsvx guy can't be trusted and is a piece of garbage. I can't say the same about the rest of the family. I received a full refund today from his Cousin. He had allowed BlueclaretSVX to use his Paypal account to receive payments for parts. He contacted me was very apologetic and made the refund in less then 12 hours. So this piece of garbage ends up abusing his own family and they cover for him. From what I understand from PM's and postings it's not the first time the family has covered for this guy. It's a shame that he is allowed to take advantage of them that way, but I guess they let it happen. I'm not so sure I would cover for a family member that is a constant abuser.

Thank You Cousin - I truly do appreciate your honesty, now cut the guy loose and let him deal with his own $%&t.

PS: Blueclaretsvx has had the guts to PM me to say the tranny was shipped and is on its way.

nordique14 07-07-2006 11:51 AM

Good news. I have not heard back from the cousin yet. Seems like a standup guy. I check it out and he has an ebay account with 178 feedbacks and 100% ot them positive. Sucks that he has to cover for his cousin. I hope to hear from him soon.

SSSVX 07-07-2006 02:21 PM

I wonder how many members have sent him money!

If I were to get those tires w/ rims from him, I'd go to jersey and see and pick them up and pay. But he never showed the pictures as he said.

Budfreak 07-07-2006 02:55 PM

Don't worry Silverspear, You know I'm watching it all unfold.;) I just don't have time to really reply to anything or do much till sunday when I'm off work. I got to eat now and be off to work. My wife will be in contact with you about the parts.:) Blueclaretsvx, I told you I'm gonna get you, If not personally then through other members. One way or another, I'm gonna spearhead a hunt for you and your gonna regret ever crossing paths with me or this forum. PERIOD. Have a nice day dickweed and watch over your shoulder for any SVXi coming your way.:D

SSSVX 07-07-2006 05:06 PM

That's the shame to the network if there's the same person kept coming back to scam the members here...

SomethingElse 07-07-2006 05:29 PM

I bought a high side a/c pressure switch from him for 15 bux and got it 3 days later. I didnt run into any problems and the part was good. I dont understand why he would send me my part but not send parts to others. Am I just lucky??

immortal_suby 07-07-2006 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSSVX
That's the shame to the network if there's the same person kept coming back to scam the members here...

I put it in the sticky in the wanted/for sale forum on 6/21. This guy looked suspicious from the start and many members called him out. Unfortunately it was too late for a few and some others either didn't see or ignored the warning signs.

ensteele 07-07-2006 10:13 PM

Don't deal with new members who can not be vouched for. This is a shame that this happens here, but be careful. I know that it is a big rush to get the parts you need, but you don't want to loose your $$ either. :o

SubaSteevo 07-08-2006 08:28 AM

I have his address (or an address anyway), but told him I would not disclose it to others (via PM). Ethically I cannot post it, but ethically I cannot allow him to steal other peoples money and get away free either. Anyone care to advise?

b3lha 07-08-2006 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaSteevo
I have his address (or an address anyway), but told him I would not disclose it to others (via PM). Ethically I cannot post it, but ethically I cannot allow him to steal other peoples money and get away free either. Anyone care to advise?

The best way is for you to pass on messages on behalf on the others, rather than giving them his address. But obviously it depends how deeply involved you wish to get in other peoples problems.

It seems to me that all the people who were scammed need to work together, collect as much evidence as possible and then confront him with it. In a courtroom in front of a judge if possible. Start by making a list of all the people he scammed, when, and for how much.

TomsSVX 07-08-2006 09:40 AM

Does anyone have a phone# they could PM me. I have Oleks # from when we had problems last year. If they match we know we have a winner

Tom