The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Rust free parts in Vegas (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30606)

Electrophil 01-02-2006 01:31 PM

Rust free parts in Vegas

I really need to get around to tearing this LE down and getting it out of my garage. I'll let everything go at 30% subaruparts.com price for things over $200 and 40% subaruparts.com price under $200. Shipping will be exact shipping cost from UPS for 89121. Paypal will be preferred.

If it's exactly $200, I want a billion dollars for it.

It's an LE FWD model, without the ABS option and the cloth seats. There's 20k on the tranny, and 81k on the engine. (I need to change my signature to reflect the 81k I'll do that now:) ).

Everything is rust free of course. (Car is Vegas born and raised)
The exhaust has already been put on my 92.

Anybody need anything, let me know.:)

blacknite 01-02-2006 01:45 PM

electro, can i give you my list!!! please dont forget the rest of the interior that haven't pick up. and how mutch you want for the engine????

blacknite 01-02-2006 01:54 PM

Pleae let me know if you are available today I really need som parts that you have and we talk about prices. Please let me know thanks

Electrophil 01-02-2006 01:58 PM

Blacknite! There you are. I thought the Mob had came and dropped you in the desert somewhere over unpaid nickle machine debts. :D

Yeah, give me a list. It will be cheaper for you, cause you can just come and rape the car yourself. I have all the tools you'll need.

Better yet... Buy the whole thing for $800 and get it out of my garage. You can make half of that back by pulling and selling the tranny. :D

blacknite 01-02-2006 02:02 PM

Almost, The PARTY, PARTY!!!!!! But no gambling!!!!!!! The Vegas Style.... I can I drive by today. Since I dont work ????

Earthworm 01-02-2006 03:27 PM

Passenger airbag and radiator mount available?

What happened to this car?

ensteele 01-02-2006 03:46 PM

Unknown electrical problem? :eek:

mbtoloczko 01-02-2006 03:53 PM

What color is the interior?

Earthworm 01-02-2006 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbtoloczko

Since it's an LE I'm hoping it has a gray interior.

Electrophil 01-02-2006 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbtoloczko

It has the grey Psuedo leather interior, but Blacknite came by today and put dibs on the rest of the interior including AC control, etc. He's changing out from the Escaine (did I spell escaine right?) interior to the flat grey.

You should see his new wheels. Wow! Nice! Gun metal at that.

Electrophil 01-02-2006 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele
Unknown electrical problem? :eek:

Beat me to death! And I'm electrical engineering! Kept blowing the fusible link. Over and over... It started while I was waiting on my PWR radiator so it's obvious water went somewhere that it shouldn't have. I know it was a ground somewhere, and I crawled through every inch of the electrical system. I never could find the culprit. I finally took it to Subaru, and well.... duhh! They told me nothing was wrong with it.

Why did I take it to them? Oh! Now I remember! Cause I wanted to give them money for absolutely nothing.
They charged me $480.

If nothing was wrong with it, then why was I running around making fusible links for it every other day?

I was ready to take a shovel to the panels.... See if that might solve the problem... Arrgh!!

Everything ran strong, it would just blow the link every other day. So I bought another SVX and parked this one. When that 16 year old with her cell phone ran into me and totaled my 92, I rebuilt it using this electrical nightmare. So now it is "officially" a parts car.:(

Electrophil 01-02-2006 08:03 PM

David::)

It wasn't equipped with a passenger side airbag. I think the only option this car had was the CD player. No alarm, no ABS, not much of anything. As for radiator mounts, do you mean those rubber donut mounts the radiator stubs slip into on the bottom?

torteveal 01-03-2006 12:32 AM

Help. Need engine wiring harness with ECU

Cheers,
Would you part with the engine wiring harness and ECU? Oh, what vintage was the car?
thanks
Chris

Electrophil 01-03-2006 11:45 PM

No problem with the ECU. I have to check with Blacknite who is buying the engine on when we are pulling the harness.

subarudonelp 01-06-2006 06:53 PM

need LH fender

some jerk smashed my LH front fender in a hit and run, need replacement for my baby. subarudonelp@yahoo.comPlease contact me.