The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Reading Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Reading Meet Planners Meeting (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7087)

benebob 11-19-2002 06:35 AM

Reading Meet Planners Meeting

With Mike coming back to the area for Thanksgiving we thought it was a perfect time to sit down and discuss where were at and where we're going for Reading. I know its a holiday weekend and all so I'm just trying to get everyone's availability who's planning to lend a hand, or two. It looks like he'll return on Wed evening and be leaving Sunday afternoon/evening. As for me the only day that doesn't work would be Thanksgiving/my mom's birthday (yeah I get'em both out of the way at once). Also, we do need to come up with a location for the meeting but I guess that'll depend on who's gonna be there.

Oh and if you haven't been involved to this point or you've just toasted your brand new SVX and wonder if you're still welcome. The more planners the better meet!

Green1995SVX 11-19-2002 07:22 AM

I am fine for every night, too!! :) Well... except the obvious (Thanksgiving)

Mike

nubs 11-20-2002 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Green1995SVX
I am fine for every night, too!! :) Well... except the obvious (Thanksgiving)

Mike

I should be able to make any night also, but would like to do it on Friday if possible.

Green1995SVX 11-21-2002 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by nubs

I should be able to make any night also, but would like to do it on Friday if possible.

I would like to do Friday as well. So Friday it is?? We should meet somewhere on the north side of lancaster for dinner so that Mike doesnt have quite so far to drive. Anyone know of any places in Manheim?

Mike

benebob 11-21-2002 06:33 AM

Reading Meet

Cat's or Summy house is about it for Manheim. Not positive which are open on the day after T-giving as they are smaller places. I'll work on getting a hold of Bobby. No work on Friday for me so anytime is fine.

Green1995SVX 11-21-2002 05:44 PM

If the weather is OK I may bring the cavalier!!! :eek:

I put a grand total of 74 miles on it in the last year (between inspections.) wheee! ;)

Mike

benebob 11-22-2002 07:37 AM

Reading Planning

I talked to Bobby. He's avail Friday pm so that'll work nicely I guess. Now we just need to know when and where. I'll be late so I can see how close I can get my Justy to a Cavalier without scraping it.:D . 74 miles Mike??? I drive 3 cars that far in a week!

nubs 11-22-2002 08:00 AM

We can go anywhere as far as I am concerned. I do not have to work the next day,so the drive won't be a problem.

Green1995SVX 11-23-2002 02:53 PM

Re: Reading Meet

Quote:

Originally posted by benebob
Cat's or Summy house is about it for Manheim. Not positive which are open on the day after T-giving as they are smaller places. I'll work on getting a hold of Bobby. No work on Friday for me so anytime is fine.
I just ased the parents. They suggested the same two places, with emphasis on Cat's. They said good atmosphere and better parking. Does this sound good? Think we'll need reservations as it will be a Friday night?

Mike

nubs 11-23-2002 08:21 PM

Sounds good to me.

benebob 11-25-2002 07:11 AM

Meet on Friday

Cat's works for me. I do think they take reservations so now we just need a time. I can call and set up reservations. Meals are anywhere from $6-$20 and for everyone of legal age they do serve plenty of drinks. Oh yeah, were looking at how many? 6?

Green1995SVX 11-25-2002 06:23 PM

I dont care what time. :) It's the only thing i have going on on Friday. :) Anyone?

Mike

nubs 11-25-2002 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Green1995SVX
I dont care what time. :) It's the only thing i have going on on Friday. :) Anyone?

Mike

Same here,anytime is good for me.

BluebyU 11-25-2002 09:25 PM

Hey guys!!

Sorry for the delayed response....I haven't had time to even turn my machine on the last couple of weeks. As long as everything goes according to plan, Friday evening works for me. I should be back by mid afternoon with my son, and I have no plans for that evening....well maybe dutch wonderland, but not till dark. I know nothing about Manheim though. I know where the auto auction is and that's it. directions anyone?

Green1995SVX 11-25-2002 10:12 PM

Does 7:00 sound good?

Mike :)