The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts Wanted (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Driveline bearing and bracket. Dire need.... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=54240)

Brandon770 04-21-2010 05:58 AM

Driveline bearing and bracket. Dire need....

I am in dire need of a the center bearing as well as the bearing bracket for the driveline. Please pm me. I need it just before the the u-joints right before the bearing and bracket. I will pay 75$ for this shipped as it should fit in a flat rate box for what I want. Send me your number and I will call you to set up payment. This is something that I need asap. Please some one help!!!! No one has this part and the dealer wants almost 300$ for this.:(

subeman90 04-21-2010 08:26 AM

Re: Driveline bearing and bracket. Dire need....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon770 (Post 643848)
I am in dire need of a the center bearing as well as the bearing bracket for the driveline. Please pm me. I need it just before the the u-joints right before the bearing and bracket. I will pay 75$ for this shipped as it should fit in a flat rate box for what I want. Send me your number and I will call you to set up payment. This is something that I need asap. Please some one help!!!! No one has this part and the dealer wants almost 300$ for this.:(

I believe I can help you. let me check when I get home today.

lhopp77 04-21-2010 08:36 AM

If you can't find a good used one, a couple of the online dealers sell this for $167-$170 instead of you local dealers higher price.

Lee

subeman90 04-21-2010 09:38 AM

I can't tell if one from a 5 speed shaft would be the same so I'm not sure I can help. if anyone has any idea speak up please.

Brandon770 04-22-2010 05:06 AM

Still in need of this part... :( Some one please help. I need the original svx peaces. Will pay 75$ plus shipping to 89408 or 89512 which ever is better for you....

Brandon770 04-22-2010 04:39 PM

Thank you for the reply. I have decided just to have them build a single piece driveline and redesign my shifter bracket as I just want this done and my car back lol. Thank you every one for the help. I'll post some pics as soon as my car is on the road and running again. Any one else have a single piece driveline in thier svx? The guys doing this for me seem to be very good at what they do and have been very patient with this project as well as have offered much knowledge on the subject. Every one here has been very helpful also and I thank you all as my knowledge base on this car has all come from all you very talented svx entushiests. :-) becaue of this I have also become an enthusiest and now will be for many years to come. ;-)