The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Cars For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Chicago! Red 1996 L (awd) (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37673)

Bwana 02-26-2007 07:13 PM

Chicago! Red 1996 L (awd)

Car is SOLD!

Really sad to get rid of it. :( :(

Most of you know the car. It's a 1996 Red L with AWD.
104k miles
Brand new battery, new timing belt

Pioneer headunit, rockford fosgate fronts and tweeters, MB Quart 6x9's powered by a fosgate amp, hard wired XM player.

Slotted/drilled rotors, completely custom cat back exhaust.

There is an intermittent check engine light for an o2 sensor that's been going on and off ever since i bought the car. Other then that, there's nothing wrong with the car that you wouldnt expect in a 10 year old 100k mile vehicle.

Would be willing to sell it with the set of probe wheels with winter tires and the STi BBS's with summer tires. Or I could take a set of 92 stock wheels with close to new tires on them off of my GFs car. (preferably sell with the BBS's)

You can find these pictures of it in the 2006 and 2007 SVX calendar.
http://www.bwanasvx.com/pics/svx/01/IMG_1033c.jpg
http://www.bwanasvx.com/pics/svx/01/IMG_2315a.jpg

Or I think there's some in my locker from a while back.

If you want more pictures, let me know.

Entertaining offers, would like to sell within the next month.

Either PM me, or send me an email.

Thanks,
Scott

Mike621 02-26-2007 07:16 PM

*teardrop*

I just sold your old car... its be cool to have this one .. two are enough for right now, however..

Bwana 02-26-2007 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike621
*teardrop*

I just sold your old car... its be cool to have this one .. two are enough for right now, however..

You bought it from Mike?

ensteele 02-26-2007 08:11 PM

Bwana -

Why are you selling? I am shocked! That is such a nice car. Someone will be getting a real nice one. :( :( :( I am real sorry to hear this. :(

Bwana 02-26-2007 08:13 PM

My grandpa died a month or so ago, and my parents wanted to get my brother and I new cars with some of the inheritance. My first idea was to put some money in to my car and invest the rest, but after my brother got his new car, I had to get something new. :o I went and test drove an 05 Legacy GT limited sedan with a 5spd earlier tonight...that's what im hoping to get in to. ;)

Bwana 02-26-2007 08:19 PM

Oh yeah, it also has Hella Supertones behind a 97 grille.

ensteele 02-26-2007 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana
Oh yeah, it also has Hella Supertones behind a 97 grille.

Now that is a selling point! :D :D

ensteele 02-26-2007 08:47 PM

Quote:

My grandpa died a month or so ago, and my parents wanted to get my brother and I new cars with some of the inheritance. My first idea was to put some money in to my car and invest the rest, but after my brother got his new car, I had to get something new. :o I went and test drove an 05 Legacy GT limited sedan with a 5spd earlier tonight...that's what im hoping to get in to. ;)

So where in this explaination does it say that you have to get rid of this car when you get the new one. This can be your hobby car and not your daily driver! :D :D

Bwana's note to self - Now why didn't I think of that! :rolleyes: ;) :) :)

Bwana 02-26-2007 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele
So where in this explaination does it say that you have to get rid of this car when you get the new one. This can be your hobby car and not your daily driver! :D :D

Bwana's note to self - Now why didn't I think of that! :rolleyes: ;) :) :)

If I could swing that, I would...trust me, I thought of it. :p Maybe if I was done with school and had a full time job, but I dont think my parents would be too keen on paying for insurance on two cars while im in school. :eek: :rolleyes:

SSSVX 02-26-2007 09:16 PM

You don't like your SVX enough so you want a new car...:cool:

so sad for you too :D

You could have the money but not getting the new car or you could get a new car keep your SVX still....not neccessarily need to insure two cars if you have two...

Earl, this could be your nice #14 from 96 :D

Bwana 02-26-2007 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSSVX
You don't like your SVX enough so you want a new car...:cool:

so sad for you too :D

You could have the money but not getting the new car or you could get a new car keep your SVX still....not neccessarily need to insure two cars if you have two...

Earl, this could be your nice #14 from 96 :D

Trust me, if I could, I would keep it.

SSSVX 02-26-2007 09:52 PM

Quote:

Trust me, if I could, I would keep it.

Ok, you must be a good boy so listen to your parents...:rolleyes: :D

Bwana 02-26-2007 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSSVX
Ok, you must be a good boy so listen to your parents...:rolleyes: :D

parents pay for stuff = i do what they say :o :p

SSSVX 02-26-2007 10:02 PM

I'm a good boy to my parents too I guess but I will try to fight for my decision if it's possible and sensible...:D :p

Good luck. I like your Red SVX too...trust me, if I could, I would buy it from you then I will have 3 sitting there like the traffic light combo color. :D

momzsvx 02-27-2007 10:27 AM

Okay as its an L AWD model, what is the asking price? I just was up there last weekend and purchased an L AWD which was from the original owner at 86K miles for $3,500.00. I must say it was a great by, what is reasonable to you? You have more miles on your car and how many owners have there been? I am just anxious to see what your aiming for in price. :) :)