The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   get a load of this...! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43011)

cruisen_15 01-28-2008 02:15 PM

get a load of this...!

Tim 01-28-2008 02:33 PM

That sucks... but that was a pretty dumb move. Luckily no one got hurt.

ridered777 01-28-2008 02:35 PM

If you're "gunna be dumb, ya gotta... have alot of spare parts" I guess...:rolleyes:

Down by your left pinky is a key labeled "SHIFT". Now while it may not help your abysmal spelling, it would certainly make that monkey-dribble you call a story more legible, so the rest of us can laugh at your lack of braincells.

cruisen_15 01-28-2008 02:53 PM

Manarius 01-28-2008 03:25 PM

I think we missed something here...

LetItSnow 01-28-2008 03:53 PM

CN: Snonuts, mall cop, attempted run, several bent important parts, plea for help.

cruisen_15 01-28-2008 04:10 PM

letitsnow.... yes your right but wrong, i didnt attempt to run, i did run and i did get away... i smoked him even though he was in a 4 wheel drive kia... he got close after i stopped and paused after i hit the curb but he stopped right after i got of the property, and when he first put his lights on... all i saw was him slidding around and going no where :rolleyes:, just goes to show that the svx can handle very well in snow but not when on ice :o, and i dont see why you guys where getting so upset, the parking lot was EMPTY and the security/cops in my area are pricks and if i would have sttopped for him he would have called the cops and i would have gotten a recklas driving ticket, no joke.

LetItSnow 01-28-2008 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruisen_15 (Post 524067)
letitsnow.... yes your right but wrong, i didnt attempt to run, i did run and i did get away... i smoked him even though he was in a 4 wheel drive kia... he got close after i stopped and paused after i hit the curb but he stopped right after i got of the property, and when he first put his lights on... all i saw was him slidding around and going no where :rolleyes:, just goes to show that the svx can handle very well in snow but not when on ice :o, and i dont see why you guys where getting so upset, the parking lot was EMPTY and the security/cops in my area are pricks and if i would have sttopped for him he would have called the cops and i would have gotten a recklas driving ticket, no joke.

Apologies... thanks for setting the record straight. :o

cruisen_15 01-28-2008 04:19 PM

snow, thanks for not being a prick like other people on the forum, **** happens and some people cant accept that :lol:

as far as parts, i already found an A arm, i need a tire rod end, and new axle boot... not to bad when you compare that to a ticket of 500$+.....

ensteele 01-28-2008 04:22 PM

Posts that show racing or illegal activities are deleted because we don't allow them. I am not saying that you had posted that kind of thread because I didn't see it. Just wanted to clear up why some may have been upset. :o As you mentioned, you may have gotten a ticket for doing what you were doing, so that would be illegal activity. :rolleyes:

cruisen_15 01-28-2008 04:25 PM

well it wasnt illeagle because it was on private property but its only illeagle when the parknig lot officals press charges .... i think im correct :confused:

cruisen_15 01-28-2008 04:58 PM

does anyone know if a legacy or impreza outter axle boot will work with mine?

NikFu S. 01-28-2008 06:42 PM

My only comment is

Quote:

just goes to show that the svx can handle very well in snow but not when on ice
that the SVX handles like any car on ice. Poorly. The only type of car that will handle "well" has spiked tires. No, studs are not sufficient. Just my Alaskan ice-driving 2 cents.

NapaBavarian 01-28-2008 07:08 PM

Auto rotate feature on ice :lol:

Hocrest 01-28-2008 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruisen_15 (Post 524088)
does anyone know if a legacy or impreza outter axle boot will work with mine?

Yeah......