The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Power steering pump rebuild kit (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=53292)

alltrac 02-27-2010 01:21 AM

Power steering pump rebuild kit

New OEM Subaru parts $25 shipped.
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...c/DSCN0666.jpg

ensteele 02-27-2010 09:34 AM

Re: Power steering pump rebuild kit

Is that all of the part that are needed to rebuild it? :)

NeedForSpeed 02-27-2010 12:44 PM

PM sent :)

lhopp77 02-27-2010 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeedForSpeed (Post 636477)
PM sent :)

Think I might have beat you to it. ;) Just didn't announce it.

Lee

NeedForSpeed 02-27-2010 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lhopp77 (Post 636480)
Think I might have beat you to it. ;) Just didn't announce it.

Lee

'old-timer', but quick on the draw! :)

lhopp77 02-27-2010 03:56 PM

Well it's actually Alltrac's call as he is the one that see all messages and IMs. I need to look on here more often as there are lots of good opportunities that fly by. :)

Lee

NeedForSpeed 02-27-2010 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lhopp77 (Post 636492)
Well it's actually Alltrac's call as he is the one that see all messages and IMs. I need to look on here more often as there are lots of good opportunities that fly by. :)

Lee

Lee,
If your PM got to Victor first, then parts should be yours. :)
Alltrac has been helping everyone out for years, he can be counted on to treat everyone fairly.
Do make a complete list of the PNs for the rest of us. :D

ensteele 02-27-2010 06:44 PM

What about the guy who posted first? :confused:

alltrac 02-27-2010 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele (Post 636510)
What about the guy who posted first? :confused:

Earl you may have posted first at 08:34 AM but it was to ask a question. I have sold my parts book but I'm about 99.9% sure it's all the parts needed to rebuild a good core. lee lhopp77 was the first to PM at 11:28 saying he would take them if Earl did not stake a claim.

I have several hundred new Subaru parts but little of it is SVX stuff. As I sort the parts I post what I find. To make a list would be crazy because I have duplicate items. Unless someone knows a program that would put the numbers in order from low to high?

ensteele 02-27-2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alltrac (Post 636512)
Earl you may have posted first at 08:34 AM but it was to ask a question. I have sold my parts book but I'm about 99.9% sure it's all the parts needed to rebuild a good core. lee lhopp77 was the first to PM at 11:28 saying he would take them if earl did not stake a claim.

I have several hundred new Subaru parts but little of it is SVX stuff. As I sort the parts I post what I find. To make a list would be crazy because I have duplicate items. Unless someone knows a program that would put the numbers in order from low to high?

Not a proboem. :) Just thought I would put that in. :lol: Thanks for the answer. ;)

alltrac 02-28-2010 04:17 AM

Sold to lhopp77.

lhopp77 02-28-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele (Post 636458)
Is that all of the part that are needed to rebuild it? :)

Earl, to answer this question. I referred to the parts manual (that I already bought from Alltrac ;)) and this appears to be all of the parts needed to rebuild the pump except for the tank O-ring. The parts manual does not really give a part number for the tank O-ring.

I will have to confirm this after I receive the parts and do the rebuild. As you may know there are two different pump pulleys. One has a riveted in bearing and the other is easily removeable. I will have to see if it is possible to replace the bearing in the riveted model. It may be that the pulley may be required if it is the old riveted version.

I could post pics of the parts manual (2 pages) if you would like to put it someplace in the How To.

Lee

ensteele 02-28-2010 08:23 PM

That would be great Lee. I have the write up on how to do the rebuild and could also combine the part with it. If I remember it right, it may have all of the parts numbers in it now. I will have to check. :)

alltrac 02-28-2010 10:58 PM

O-ring for the tank is 062610110

lhopp77 03-01-2010 09:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele (Post 636605)
That would be great Lee. I have the write up on how to do the rebuild and could also combine the part with it. If I remember it right, it may have all of the parts numbers in it now. I will have to check. :)

Here is the diagram showing the breakdown of the Power Steering Pump with parts numbers/quantities indicated. As noted above it would also require the O-Ring for the fluid tank.

In PDF format, so can easily be printed out.

Lee