The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Three Sightings in a Day (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1222)

montypython 08-18-2001 07:03 AM

Three Sightings in a Day

I was in WA state this past week, and on Tuesday sighted three SVX's on the one day.
Driving into the parking lot of the customer I was visiting in Spokane, the first spot was occupied by a black 94 (I think) with wheels on backwards, and then as I was looking for a parking stall I spied a Blue 94. I left a card on the windshield of the black and then actually got to chat to the lady owner of the blue. She had owned it since 95 without a problem and loved it. She didn't know about The Club and seemed to wonder what all the fuss was about. Anyway, I gave her the card with the web address. Maybe she'll visit one day.
Later that day in CDL, Idaho I followed a Silver/black for a while. It was occupied by what looked like three middle aged ladies probably heading to the coffee clutch. I was thinking they'd pull over soon and I could intro myself but I eventually abandoned the chase to go and catch my flight.

eddycat2000 08-18-2001 08:49 AM

Re: Three Sightings in a Day

Quote:

Originally posted by montypython
I was in WA state this past week, and on Tuesday sighted three SVX's on the one day.
Driving into the parking lot of the customer I was visiting in Spokane, the first spot was occupied by a black 94 (I think) with wheels on backwards, and then as I was looking for a parking stall I spied a Blue 94. I left a card on the windshield of the black and then actually got to chat to the lady owner of the blue. She had owned it since 95 without a problem and loved it. She didn't know about The Club and seemed to wonder what all the fuss was about. Anyway, I gave her the card with the web address. Maybe she'll visit one day.
Later that day in CDL, Idaho I followed a Silver/black for a while. It was occupied by what looked like three middle aged ladies probably heading to the coffee clutch. I was thinking they'd pull over soon and I could intro myself but I eventually abandoned the chase to go and catch my flight.

Well, now ya done gone and ticked me off. I live in Coeur d' Alene, Ideeho you coulda let me know you were coming and then I coulda showed you another blue SVX, and the blk/slvr one two blocks from us. That is if CDL doesn't stand for chauffers<sp> drivers license.:D Not only that, I coulda showed you the green bath robe and offered you a velvet water, and I might not have even had to mow the lawn had you stayed long enough.

Seraph 08-18-2001 10:07 AM

When I was driving around in Chi-town, I saw 4 in 3 days. WOW... anyways, I pulled over and handed out the invite cards. The guys behind me was not happy though. ;)

Lwin

montypython 08-18-2001 02:30 PM

Re: Re: Three Sightings in a Day

Quote:

Originally posted by eddycat2000

Well, now ya done gone and ticked me off

Eddy - I did think about you though. If I had had some spare time I would have been sure to look you up. I've a feeling I might make it back within the next couple of months so you might be seeing me. Don't wear the bathrobe, though - the velvet water I can handle ;)