The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Idiots and the SVX. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=55820)

B 4 You 10-28-2010 01:17 AM

Idiots and the SVX.

i just wanted to show the world how big of an idiot this person was today. this is what i saw when i went to my car after class to go home. luckily, he didn't touch my car somehow..

http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/e...avid/Image.jpg

Wikedjuggalo 10-28-2010 02:17 AM

Re: Idiots and the SVX.

hmmm seems his door would get dinged up pretty bag getting in your car. yes he/she parked too close but you are also right on the line. I park as far from people as I can manage.

SSSVX 10-28-2010 02:39 AM

92/93 accord vs 92 SVX
who won? :D

That's the stupid driver to park.
Doesn't care for others.
But he is right, you're right on the line as well!!!
I don't think you can get in,
but only from the passenger side door.
If there's another honda parked next to you that close,
****, you have to wait.
Unless your back seat is already folded down,
then you can get in thru the trunk. :p

I would usually not put myself into that spot,
I would rather walk more. :)

Pierre-Olivier 10-28-2010 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B 4 You (Post 661429)

Reproduction ? http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sex011.gif

Landshark 10-28-2010 08:50 AM

1. buy can of expanding foam
2. fill his exhaust pipe
3. ???
4. profit!

B 4 You 10-28-2010 09:41 AM

no i was parked like 2 feet from the car on the right, and when i parked there were like 15 spots next to me. on the left of that accord, some jeep also parked way over the line, so he really had no way to fit in there. i kinda wish he had scratched me, i could have got a new bumper or fender out of the deal from the school's insurance or something. i army crawled through the passenger seat to get it. they have a little smart car that's supposed to monitor the parking lots, but the 2 foot long smart car "couldn't" get into the lot because it's under construction.. yet i still have to park my normal sized car there daily? freaking college. :cool: :barf:

LetItSnow 10-28-2010 10:16 AM

Some fistful of years ago, I went to get into my car in the morning, and I found that some pinhead had parked super close to my car. The vexing bit was that we were driver door to driver door. How did this jerk get out? Then I noticed the squashed front passenger side fender on my car. Somebody gave me a hit 'n' run nudge toward the other guy's space.

Unamused Rob was unamused.

B 4 You 10-28-2010 11:01 AM

that sucks. like. if he had hit me, i would have known it was him, he was the only green car in the lot, and he was that close, i would have simply called the campus police over and see what they'd do.

B 4 You 10-28-2010 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wikedjuggalo (Post 661432)
yes he/she parked too close but you are also right on the line. I park as far from people as I can manage.

if you look really close, my tire is not on the line. :cool:

Wikedjuggalo 10-28-2010 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B 4 You (Post 661462)
if you look really close, my tire is not on the line. :cool:

:lol: it just seemed that you are rather close to the line. Either way to park that close that guy had to have no regard to how close he parked next to you. I don't like Accords/Civics :D

B 4 You 10-28-2010 01:58 PM

i think they're kinda cute.
but not when they're trying to feel up my car.
he could have easily parked somewhere else too.
i hate the world.

StephenC 10-28-2010 02:42 PM

A guy at work did that to me once. Thankfully we all use parking passes so I was able to track him down to move his car. In my case there is no reason why he should have parked so close.

B 4 You 10-28-2010 03:11 PM

does anyone else have any stories about complete fools and their svx? haha

svxAL 10-28-2010 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B 4 You (Post 661495)
does anyone else have any stories about complete fools and their svx? haha

Yea there was a kid at my school that parked like 3 inches from my drivers door his blue paint was on my red door along with a good size dent (like 3inch crease) so without doubt in my mind i knew it was this car. So I leaned up against his door and put a heal (foot) into his door. The only reason i did this is because this was the 2nd time it happened and the school police didn't do ****!

Cam 10-28-2010 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B 4 You (Post 661495)
does anyone else have any stories about complete fools and their svx? ha

Yeh, one time this kid named Cameron bought one for what he thought was a great deal, and opened a huge can of worms (and became obsessed) ;)