The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   im scared.... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22129)

A Fake Vision 10-21-2004 11:19 AM

im scared....

man.. the next 2 weeks will be so trying for me...
Next monday i drop my car off at my buddys autobody shop.. im gettin her repainted... I also have a couple dents and scratches that are getting taken out.. also small rust spot will be gone..
Shes yellow now.. but i have come to the conclusion that yellow is not a good svx color.. i dont like it..
so we are gonna go with black.. i want silver but black was the original color.
After i get the car back.. the following monday im dropping her off at subaru to have my power window switch fixed, the 97,500 mile service, oil, and trunk fixed... uhhh i have something else getting fixed... oh yeah the ABS TONE RING!! that little bastard will cost me 200 bucks.. well we will see what happens.. until then im banished to riding with the intrepid.. alas... words of wisdom and such are appreciated..
DAVE:(

dcarrb 10-21-2004 11:30 AM

Re: im scared....

Quote:

Originally posted by A Fake Vision
...words of wisdom and such are appreciated.
Get a firm, written quotation for everything before handing-over your car to the Subaru service department, if you haven't already.

dcb

SHISVX 10-21-2004 02:57 PM

wow, you are not that far away from me...can you account for the silver, black, or burgandy SVX i have seen around the clinton area?

Kelli

(washington, nj)

Earthworm 10-21-2004 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX
...can you account for the silver, black, or burgandy SVX i have seen around the clinton area?
Quote:

Shes yellow now.. but i have come to the conclusion that yellow is not a good svx color.. i dont like it..

CigarJohnny 10-21-2004 06:07 PM

someone had to do it!

Quote:

Originally posted by Earthworm
LMAO! :D

Johnny (read and replied from my blackberry:))

n00b on demand 10-21-2004 08:34 PM

haha :D

svxpert 10-22-2004 12:22 PM

cost

<<that little bastard will cost me 200 bucks..>>

does that price include instalation?

PM me if you want a quote from my shop down here in s. jersey

SHISVX 10-22-2004 01:04 PM

hey dave you buttmonkey...i thought he would know the one's i am talking about SHESH! (if so, who the owners are)

hinneyhobbit

Kelli

Uncamitzi 10-22-2004 01:38 PM

Re: im scared....

Quote:

man.. the next 2 weeks will be so trying for me...
Next monday i drop my car off at my buddys autobody shop.. im gettin her repainted... I also have a couple dents and scratches that are getting taken out.. also small rust spot will be gone..
so we are gonna go with black.. i want silver but black was the original color.
After i get the car back.. the following monday im dropping her off at subaru to have my power window switch fixed, the 97,500 mile service, oil, and trunk fixed... uhhh i have something else getting fixed... oh yeah the ABS TONE RING!! that little bastard will cost me 200 bucks.. well we will see what happens.. until then im banished to riding with the intrepid.. alas... words of wisdom and such are appreciated..
DAVE:(

If you're having painted something other than YELLOW write to Randy.... He may chip in just to have another Yellow SVX off the road...;)

n00b on demand 10-22-2004 01:50 PM

Quote:

hinneyhobbit

hahaha :D

Earthworm 10-22-2004 06:09 PM

Quote:

hey dave you buttmonkey...i thought he would know the one's i am talking about SHESH! (if so, who the owners are)

hinneyhobbit

Kelli

Hey, where's your SVX...I don't see it any more!

Oh yeah, you sold it! :p :p

So when are ya getting another one? :D

SHISVX 10-23-2004 06:30 AM

listen here homeboy...don't make me come up there and beat your canadian tushie!

Kelli

(i am getting another one, i have my eye on one right now :p)

A Fake Vision 10-23-2004 08:20 AM

sorry kelli,
i have only seen 1 other svx in jersey.. plenty in PA tho.. i saw 2 on the way to jim thorpe.. went to skirmish.. but i havnt seen any others besides a black on in jersey. 2 days and counting.. then i am relinquished to the dodge intrepid for 2 weeks..

SHISVX 10-23-2004 09:03 AM

you thow paint? looking for a new gun/playmate? you know, they are making a new place in washington to play....right on 31

Kelli

A Fake Vision 10-25-2004 08:22 AM

yeah heard about it should be awesome.. paintball season is over for me this year tho... snowboarding time, im really busy or i would go more. man.. 1 day without my svx and i miss it..sigh..