The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Time for surgery (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29975)

Budfreak 12-01-2005 06:15 AM

Time for surgery

Well, I'm on my way to the clinic for my surgery on my hand. Wish me luck guys. I'll be back on the network as soon as I can but I'll probally be down for a few days. BTW, Thanks to all of you for all the votes on dragtimes.;) Wish Chike hadn't dropped out, But I guess you gotta do what you gotta do and when He hits dragtimes again He'll have my vote.:) Here's to an SVX being cover car.:DYAY!:p

bwb3 12-01-2005 06:40 AM

Best wishes for a quick recovery.
Gene

Chiketkd 12-01-2005 06:54 AM

All the best with your surgery Jason! :)

-Chike

ensteele 12-01-2005 05:06 PM

Good luck with the surgery and get well soon. :)

Alycone 12-02-2005 05:04 AM

Hope you heal up quick so you can get back to typing here. :)

SilverSpear 12-02-2005 05:11 AM

Good Luck with the surgery and congrats for Dragtimes... :)

Budfreak 12-02-2005 09:34 PM

well, the surgery went real good and the pain hasn't been to bad at all. my typing will suck for awhile, but i'm sure you guys can handle it for a little while. thanks for all the good wishes guys and ladies. i appreciate it very much. i'll keep you all updated on how it progresses.;) Jason

Landshark 12-02-2005 09:42 PM

what was the surgery for? i had surgery on my hand when i sliced a couple fingers open down to the bone - picked up the guitar and it helped a lot with the recovery. try that or piano or something.

good luck with the recovery, mang.

Budfreak 12-03-2005 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landshark
what was the surgery for? i had surgery on my hand when i sliced a couple fingers open down to the bone - picked up the guitar and it helped a lot with the recovery. try that or piano or something.

good luck with the recovery, mang.

about 14 years ago i was in a snowball fight and my friends dad tackled me and i landed on my thumb and snapped it backwards.:eek: it broke the ligaments and i never got it looked at and after all this time it got way out of socket and was bone on bone. i now have screws and so on holding it in the right spot. 8 weeks off work is so boring.:rolleyes:

Landshark 12-03-2005 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budfreak1
8 weeks off work is so boring.:rolleyes:

i disagree - would you smash my thumb with a hammer? :D

take that time to do something constructive - i wish i had the time.....

Budfreak 12-03-2005 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landshark
i disagree - would you smash my thumb with a hammer? :D

take that time to do something constructive - i wish i had the time.....

well, what sucks is I'm only making half of my normal pay and my thumb is gonna hurt like hell for awhile. believe me, if i could i'd be out there playing with the svx like always. the 8 weeks off is great it's just the lack of pay that really sucks.

Landshark 12-03-2005 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budfreak1
the 8 weeks off is great it's just the lack of pay that really sucks.

yeah, that sucks.

maybe you'll find an image of Jeebus on your toast and you can sell it on ebay to recoup your lost wages.