The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Final Call, Special Offer, Ridiculously Low Prices, Till Monday 09-17, Need It Gone.. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60520)

The1One1AndOnly 09-11-2012 12:17 AM

Final Call, Special Offer, Ridiculously Low Prices, Till Monday 09-17, Need It Gone..

THIS IS THE FINAL CALL, I AM TAKING THE PARTS OUT OF STORAGE MONDAY 09-17. ANYONE WHO COMES AND PICKS UP THESE PARTS WILL GET THEM FOR THESE PRICES, I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE IT ALL, 500$ TAKES EVERYTHING.

I opened a new thread to freshen it, so you know it's not just parts talk from my previous thread. I can postpone storage for a short amount of time if you will be coming for 100%.

Transmission (Healthy)250$
Exhaust 250$ (I paid 500$) It is custom made with Pro Speed quad tips
Hood 50$ (GOOD CONDITION RED)
Front Bumper 50$ (GOOD CONDITION RED)
Rack and pinion 40$
Driveshaft 30$
Passenger side Fender 40$ (GOOD CONDITION RED)
T-Belt, 5 idlers, and water pump 90$ (purchased 2 months before parting car)
Both door panels 40$ (without power switches, just panels)
2 front and 2 rear windows 120$
rear beige seats (2 piece) 40$
2 front Axle's 40$

I will throw in other stuff if you come pick it up, we can negotiate that after, I think THAT'S A CRAZY CHEAP PRICE, FOR RARE PARTS FOR A RARE CAR, (Considering the fact that parting the car cost me more then that), you have so many things in case of any situation. Please PM if you are serious. I can postpone storage for a short amount of time if you will be coming for 100%.

500$ (FOR EVERYTHING)> FOR THE PERSON THAT COMES AND PICKS THEM ALL UP!

After I take them out of storage, I will still sell it for a low and reasonable price but not those prices. After storage prices will be:

450$ Healthy Trans, 350$ healthy custom made exhaust with pro-speed tips, 90$ red front hood in good condition, 90$ red front bumper in good condition (small amount of scratches on the front; No Dents), 65$ rack, 65$ drive shaft, and 45$ passenger side red front fender in good condition, 150$ T-belt, idlers and pump, basically new only purchased 2 months before parting car, Panels; 40$ each, windows will sell 50$ a piece after storage, rear beige seats will be 80$ for both pieces, and 65$ for both front axles, I wont sell them separately. I may negotiate prices but not for what I am offering them now, please do not mention the storage prices after they are gone from storage, the point of making it so cheap, is to get it out of storage; Period, so that I don't have to keep them anywhere, anyone who comes before Friday can feel free to negotiate something, I am open for offers right now, need the stuff gone, if you want something else that is on the list, I will be happy to give it to you when you pick those items up.

I AM IN NEW YORK CITY...
PHOTOS ARE ON MY FACEBOOK (WHICH IS CURRENTLY OPEN TO PUBLIC).
LINK: http://www.facebook.com/max.rv.5

Thanks

Max

Huskymaniac 09-11-2012 05:49 AM

Re: Final Call, Special Offer, Ridiculously Low Prices, Till Monday 09-17, Need It Go

Are the idler pullies new? If so, how much for the pullies and new timing belt?

theflystyle 09-11-2012 10:06 AM

Re: Final Call, Special Offer, Ridiculously Low Prices, Till Monday 09-17, Need It Go

id be interested in the "T-Belt, 5 idlers, and water pump 90$" if Husky doesnt take it. Also, do you have pics not on facebook? Im interested in the exhaust and was looking for pictures.

jellybytes2 09-11-2012 12:03 PM

Interested in the Red hood if it is Brilliant Red t0 save me from repainting my "customized by road grit" hood.

Just need to figure out how to get it from you.

The1One1AndOnly 09-13-2012 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huskymaniac (Post 711494)
Are the idler pullies new? If so, how much for the pullies and new timing belt?

Yes they are practically new, I installed them 2 months before, I parted out the car.

I am really trying to get someone to pick everything up with those prices, give it a few days, if no one claims it, I will still give you the same price only on the t-belt, idlers and w-pump..

The1One1AndOnly 09-13-2012 03:01 AM

previous post pertained to "theflystyle" as well, considering I don't sell the parts and husky doesn't take it.

I have videos and pics of the exhaust pm me your email, I will get it over to you..

The1One1AndOnly 09-13-2012 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jellybytes2 (Post 711503)
Interested in the Red hood if it is Brilliant Red t0 save me from repainting my "customized by road grit" hood.

Just need to figure out how to get it from you.

Like I mentioned before I want to give that price if you at least take some more parts off my hands. I am really looking for someone to pick it all up. Let me know if you do have a way of coming out and if you want to work out some kind of a deal.

Thanks

Max

magic steve 09-19-2012 03:41 PM

I'm looking for that plastic piece that sits inside the passenger door.
The clip that pulls the window up. Also a left front strut, and a working antenna.

I'm not gonna pick it up though it'd be cheap to send. Doesn't really solve your problem but kinda patches up mine.

svxcess 09-19-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magic steve (Post 711971)
The clip that pulls the window up.

You mean the sleeve lock regulator?

P/N 62101PA081
$7.88

Click HERE for the written instructions

Click HERE for photos on how to replace it. Buy a couple.

eracecat 09-20-2012 03:47 PM

if able to ship im in georgia north ga. i could use the 2 front windows. and if i were just stocking some extra parts i could take the stering rack and possibly the exhaust depending on what kind of muffler was used and of all this pnly the rack is semi easy to ship I rEALLLY dont know about shipping the front windows price nay be prohibitive...so anyhow if u would consider shipping the 2 front wihndows to ga JUST LEEMME KNO how much $$$ thanks if not i tottaly understand

The1One1AndOnly 09-22-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eracecat (Post 712035)
if able to ship im in georgia north ga. i could use the 2 front windows. and if i were just stocking some extra parts i could take the stering rack and possibly the exhaust depending on what kind of muffler was used and of all this pnly the rack is semi easy to ship I rEALLLY dont know about shipping the front windows price nay be prohibitive...so anyhow if u would consider shipping the 2 front wihndows to ga JUST LEEMME KNO how much $$$ thanks if not i tottaly understand

I can ship the 2 front windows, it shouldn't be a problem, I will triple bubble wrap it, and label it fragile. The Exhaust can't ship, its too long. But I can ship the rack, pm me your email and info so I can give you a shipping estimate and price.

The1One1AndOnly 09-22-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magic steve (Post 711971)
The clip that pulls the window up. Also a left front strut, and a working antenna.

I'm not gonna pick it up though it'd be cheap to send. Doesn't really solve your problem but kinda patches up mine.

Sorry I don't have that piece, someone here posted a cheap price for it, you are probable better off getting that from the dealer or online wholesale, it shouldn't be expensive..

The1One1AndOnly 09-22-2012 09:23 PM

All Pm's were returned..

The parts have been taken out of storage; that cost me time and money, so the prices have been changed to the post-storage prices, they are still extremely cheap, and I still need to get rid of the parts, so feel free to take them as soon as possible...

92 SVX 09-24-2012 09:30 PM

Do you have left (drivers side) rear cv axle? what would shipping cost to 32225?
what about the driveshaft you still have it? shipping cost as well?
I think the carrier on mine is shot but not sure yet so just checking options at the moment.

The1One1AndOnly 09-24-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 92 SVX (Post 712326)
Do you have left (drivers side) rear cv axle? what would shipping cost to 32225?
what about the driveshaft you still have it? shipping cost as well?
I think the carrier on mine is shot but not sure yet so just checking options at the moment.

I only have the 2 front axles, but I still have the driveshaft, let me get a shipping estimate, I will pm you by tomorrow..