The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I No Longer Have An SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5224)

vkykam 08-07-2002 06:50 AM

Larry,

There's someone here in Toronto looking to sell their Pearly 94... Interested? I think he's asking $7500USD.

VK

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryIII
Randy,

I was and still am interested in a '94 Pearly, especially if the right one comes along. What exactly is the tranny problem.

1994SubaruSVX 08-07-2002 08:20 AM

randy.......

i think you might have a touch of mod fever. i guess you never recovered after driving my Barcelona Beauty!! :D

Aredubjay 08-07-2002 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryIII
Randy,

I was and still am interested in a '94 Pearly, especially if the right one comes along. What exactly is the tranny problem.

According to the owner of the tranny shop, "It won't shift." An extremely scientific diagnosis for this part of the country, I must say. :D

Aredubjay 08-07-2002 08:43 AM

Re: randy.......

Quote:

Originally posted by 1994SubaruSVX
i think you might have a touch of mod fever. i guess you never recovered after driving my Barcelona Beauty!! :D
Not really, the mods and all the other parts were just thrown in with the new tranny. :) However if "The Beast" goes down, it's getting a five speed. If the "Beauty" goes down, it's getting "The Beast's" tranny and "The Beast" is still getting a five speed. :D

1994SubaruSVX 08-07-2002 08:49 AM

uh huh.....

but you dont have mod fever. :rolleyes:

first you buy an svx that you know is modded and comes with mod goodies. now you want to make a five speed swap.

damn randy when i see a spade i call it a spade. please remove "stock boy" from all of your future posts. :D

we modders are all so proud of you randy......(closet mod boy)!

Aredubjay 08-07-2002 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX
*passes Randy the best cigar he has ever had!*

Kelli

:D

*PUFF, PUFF, PUFF*

Ahhh, a fine Cohiba Corona. Thanks Kelli.

*PUFF, PUFF, PUFF*

immortal_suby 08-25-2002 05:46 PM

So-----Randy -
You've had almost a month now, (you can get pictures developed in 1 hr in this day and age)
When are we gonna see some snapshots of the evil twin?

SVXphile 08-25-2002 07:28 PM

Oh, now I see!

So THAT is what "stock boy" means....

....I always thought that was faint praise for Randy's first vocation down at the Winn-Dixie. :rolleyes: ANYWAY....

who is going to be the first to attach a shed to their house and go into tranny-conversions full-time? Smoking automatics everywhere want to know..... :) Don

SVXphile 08-25-2002 07:32 PM

Check those rings...

<*PUFF, PUFF, PUFF*

Ahhh, a fine Cohiba Corona. Thanks Kelli.

*PUFF, PUFF, PUFF*>

That was awful nice of you Kelli, but the next time you buy Randy a older model Mexican Toyota, get him one with less milage.... :rolleyes: Don

Green1995SVX 08-25-2002 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by immortal_suby
So-----Randy -
You've had almost a month now, (you can get pictures developed in 1 hr in this day and age)
When are we gonna see some snapshots of the evil twin?

I agree I would like to see some pics of the 2 cars together. (and up my post count too!!)

-Mike :D