The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Anyone know where to find a integra? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16237)

Bxsvx 02-06-2004 06:39 PM

Anyone know where to find a integra?

Hello everyone. I would like to know if anyone is selling or knows someone selling a 98 and up Integra or Celica for 8k, Its for my girlfriend. I am going crazy trying to find one I searched everywhere. I almost won one on ebay, a red 51 thousand miles auto(which is the transmission she needs) but I lost by 300 dollars. I am looking for certain colors. red,black,silver,white. Mileage should be below 70 thousand,auto, abs all that fancy stuff. If anyone sees one please Pm as soon as possible. I asked you guys because this network is my second home, sometimes first. Take care everyone

Subafreak 02-06-2004 06:54 PM

In a junkyard from being wrapped around a tree by some teenage ricer:rolleyes:

Sorry. I don't really know.:D

NikFu S. 02-09-2004 01:16 AM

i have to ask:
why do you want an integra?
there are way better things out there for the price. a 5 spd swap for example.

Bxsvx 02-09-2004 08:49 AM

It's not for me, Its for my girl. She likes the Svx, but she doesnt want to deal with anything except for Toyota and Honda/Acura.

Shadow248 02-09-2004 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bxsvx
It's not for me, Its for my girl. She likes the Svx, but she doesnt want to deal with anything except for Toyota and Honda/Acura.
Man I wish I could find a girl that thinks like that.

"Well I know I could easily afford this really stylish, unique, exotic sports car...but i'd much rather have a boring economy car that everyone else has."

By contrast, this is what I have to deal with:

MANDI: well this honda is very affordable, but that <insert brand new crazy looking car here> looks so cool!

KEVIN: you can't afford that!

MANDI: I know...but...you can!

I guess you are lucky.

I used to have a 1996 Integra GS-R. Fun car...when I had it I thought it was the ****. Now I know better. Only had it for a few months...so I never had to pay for maintenance...but just changing the oil on that thing was a nightmare.

I'm really surprised you are having trouble finding any. They are all over the place here. Though most of them are green.

Bxsvx 02-09-2004 04:50 PM

lol, Thanks for the reply.Yea shes my baby. Anyway all of them are green? damn wheres the silvers, reds, and whites? :confused:

NikFu S. 02-09-2004 09:45 PM

in this case i would go wth an early 90s Celica. i am totally biased against honduh/wacura.:rolleyes:
do some car searches over some net sites for your area. thats how i found one of my XT6s.

NapaBavarian 02-10-2004 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bxsvx
Buy the toyota, I would actually own a Celica even though I'm totally biased against FWD, I like RWD or better yet AWD, that said a friend had a Celica and that thing just wouldn't die! It was a great all arround sporty car, fun, reliable, fairly cheap, couldn't really be beat!

BTW, my worn out stock '88 BMW 325is was equal in speed to a '99 integra that was hot roded :(

greg 02-10-2004 08:50 PM

Am I understanding this right? The question here is: Does anyone know where I can find an Integra?

Jeez, aren't they on every used car lot, in every magazine and on e-bay at the rate of ten to twelve per hour?

-G:confused:

Shadow248 02-10-2004 08:52 PM

Yeah but they're all green.

poweredx2 02-11-2004 08:54 AM

I FOUND ONE

Hell I found several in my rearview mirror trying to run top end my fwd svx and a honda blackbird to verify our speed ,acura maybe 136 svx 150 mph and the bike was next to my door ,but now I have warped rotors on the slow down trip.:mad:

NikFu S. 02-11-2004 02:25 PM

next time dont hold the brakes so long, and downshift at appropriate speeds.
whenever i exceed the limit criminally :eek: I am on the highway so theres enough room to just coast. I dont recommend going so fast anywhere else.

i hope you checked all your fluid levels as well.