The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Welcome Earl as our newest moderator. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10583)

Green1995SVX 05-07-2003 09:52 AM

Welcome Earl as our newest moderator.

As I will be going out of town tomorrow for almost a month, and will have limited internet access, i requested that Colin (sith) appoint another moderator. The last time I went away some 'stuff' happened that I wasnt arround to take care of. I also think it is important to have more than one moderator as sort of a "check and balance" type of thing.

At any rate, welcome Earl (ensteele) as the newest moderator to the SVX World Network Forums! <applause>

Mike

Seraph 05-07-2003 10:19 AM

Cool.

Congrets.

L

Aredubjay 05-07-2003 10:22 AM

Congratulations Earl, and good luck. (From experience) You'll need it. :D:D:D

Porter 05-07-2003 11:17 AM

Heh, cool stuff. Congrats Earl, you have been deemed "responsible"! The kiss of death! :D :D :D

:p

SHISVX 05-07-2003 11:52 AM

oh nooooooooooooooo!!!

what have you done???

Kelli

just kidding, Earl's just a svx hog! but we luv him anyways:D

Mr. Pockets 05-07-2003 11:54 AM

Re: Welcome Earl as our newest moderator.

Quote:

Originally posted by Green1995SVX
At any rate, welcome Earl (ensteele) as the newest moderator to the SVX World Network Forums! <applause>

Mike

Doomed. We're all doomed.

mohrds 05-07-2003 12:00 PM

Re: Re: Welcome Earl as our newest moderator.

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Pockets

Doomed. We're all doomed.

I'm not sure about doomed, but we are for sure in for a very rough month :D

Seriously, congratulations Earl!

Doug

Seraph 05-07-2003 12:03 PM

If mike is gonna be gone for a month or so, I can increase my post count again. :D

L

Mr. Pockets 05-07-2003 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Seraph
If mike is gonna be gone for a month or so, I can increase my post count again. :D

L

Why does Mike have to be gone for you to increase your post count?

Aredubjay 05-07-2003 12:09 PM

Re: Re: Re: Welcome Earl as our newest moderator.

Quote:

Originally posted by mohrds

I'm not sure about doomed,
Doug

Actually, I think "doomed" pretty much says it. :D:D:D

Bwana 05-07-2003 12:23 PM

Good coice on Earl...he has the least % chance of ever becoming a non-svxer...and therefore, should be with us longer then anyone else...statistically.

sfsvx 05-07-2003 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Seraph
Cool.

Congrets.

L

Is "congrets" a combination of "congrats" and "regrets"? ;)

GreenMarine 05-07-2003 12:28 PM

I think that it is time to see if he is upto the challenge of controlling us crazy *****..... So how the **** is everyone doing??? What's something that I could post about that would get alot of creative language for our new artist to modify???? Well how bout I just see If he can handle this!!!! :D :D :D

F*** you you looser B****, Monica Lewinski.... Bill Clinton was cool.... SNL did cool jokes about him when he was in office... **** all that **** going on in Iraq right now!!!! I say we go in and Nuke the *******!!!!! Yea!!!!!! Ricers are ******* idiots!!!!! Thier cars look like ****!!!! :D :cool:

Is that good enough for one day???

Seraph 05-07-2003 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sfsvx

Is "congrets" a combination of "congrats" and "regrets"? ;)

Forgot to use the iespell. :D

Seraph 05-07-2003 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX
I think that it is time to see if he is upto the challenge of controlling us crazy *****..... So how the **** is everyone doing??? What's something that I could post about that would get alot of creative language for our new artist to modify???? Well how bout I just see If he can handle this!!!! :D :D :D

F*** you you looser B****, Monica Lewinski.... Bill Clinton was cool.... SNL did cool jokes about him when he was in office... **** all that **** going on in Iraq right now!!!! I say we go in and Nuke the *******!!!!! Yea!!!!!! Ricers are ******* idiots!!!!! Thier cars look like ****!!!! :D :cool:

Is that good enough for one day???

I belive there is a script to edit out the words. :)