The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Group Buys (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Raceconcepts Drill/slot Rotors FALL 2005 Deal (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28440)

raceconceptsBEN 09-16-2005 01:25 PM

Raceconcepts Drill/slot Rotors FALL 2005 Deal

1 Attachment(s)
RACECONCEPTS IS HAVING A FALL SALE TO ALL THE NETWORK MEMBER ( SALES END NOVEMBER 5, 2005 )

2 FRONT BRADI - $115.00

2 REAR RACECONCEPTS - $95.00

FRONT & REAR PADS METAL MASTER - $70.00

STAINLESS STEEL LINES - $80.00

ALL MEMBERS WILL GET A FREE ATE BRAKE FLUID WITH PURCHASE OF ROTORS. ALSO FREE CHOICE OF DESIGN ON MACHINING OF ROTORS, EXCLUDING THE BORE/SLOT DESIGN. BORE/SLOT IS A $13.00 PER ROTORS . PLEASE VIEW SAMPLE OF MACHINING DESIGNS IN THE PICTURE BELOW.

SLOT ONLY
DRILL ONLY
DIMPLE/SLOT
BORE/SLOT

IF MEMBER HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 714-894-3581 OR EMAIL SALES@RACECONCEPTS.NET

THANKS
BEN

P.S. I APOLOGIZE TO THE PREVIOUS UNANSWERED EMAILS, I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH MY NEWBORN DAUGHTER.

wawazat?? 09-16-2005 03:22 PM

Thanks for helping us out Ben

I stickied this for you and to help the members find it easier.

Todd

Chiketkd 09-16-2005 07:55 PM

I just wanted to say that I installed a complete set of slotted rotors and PBR semi-metallic pads from Race Concepts this Spring and couldn't be happier with the results over the last 6 months & 7,000 miles.

Ben, I'll be giving you a call later this Fall to get the stainless brake lines. Thanks for offering the SVX community such great products!!!

-Chike

Rotorflyr 09-17-2005 03:39 PM

Ben,

Congrats on the daughter! :D

I previously ordered a set of rotors and ss lines and one of these day's I'll actually get around to installing them! :p
The SVX community thanks you for your commitment and service to us and our beloved cars!

ensteele 09-17-2005 04:02 PM

Thanks Ben. This is a great service for our community. :)

Chiketkd 09-17-2005 09:02 PM

Congrats on your new baby girl Ben!

Btw...I just completed my first AutoX today on my Raceconcepts rotors, semi-metallic pads and ATE brake fluid. After 4 hard runs that varied in length from 52-55 seconds (with a 5-10 minute wait inbetween), I can say w/o a doubt that these products are top-notch! Not once did I ever feel my brakes fade!

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/fil...etkd/29466.jpg

-Chike

GreenMarine 09-18-2005 07:19 PM

Hmmmm, I am VERY interested in the SS Lines.... Who do I need to contact??? Can I order over the phone???

GreenMarine 09-18-2005 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenMarineSVX
Hmmmm, I am VERY interested in the SS Lines.... Who do I need to contact??? Can I order over the phone???

Pardon my retarded question.... I didn't pay attention to the number and email address in the 1st post :rolleyes:.... I'll probably be calling ya Ben sometime this week :)

grbii 09-18-2005 10:09 PM

I have a Q.I will looking to autox So what will be the best rotors of the one's
they List?

Chiketkd 09-18-2005 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grbii
I have a Q.I will looking to autox So what will be the best rotors of the one's
they List?

As I wanted structural integrity to be the highest possible, I went with slotted only. The slotted/dimpled will also have a high structural integrity.

Cross-drilled aren't 'weak' by any means and will be fine in street and light track use (i.e. autox). In heavy track use, I've heard of little cracks appearing around each little cross-drilled hole (admittedly the owners weren't using the rotors from Raceconcepts). I saw this on BMW, RX-7, Supra, 3000GT and NSX forums...

-Chike

raceconceptsBEN 09-20-2005 09:51 AM

Thank You Guy For Your Support. If Have Any Question On Rotors Give Me A Call

Thanks
Ben

grbii 09-20-2005 05:19 PM

First..Big Thank You to Ben.!!!

Now I have the hole set up on it's way.. :D :D :D

Time to get ready to install. :eek:

shotgunslade 09-20-2005 06:33 PM

Ben:

Congrats on the new daughter. May you have the happiness my daughter has given me over the last 20 years. Have had your drilled and slotted rotors, pads and SS lines for about 6 months now. Really like them a lot. Am about to give them a big test at Pocono for a 2 day track session. I'm sure they will serve me well. Will report.

Tim 09-25-2005 08:39 AM

Is that free shipping, set shipping, or variable shipping price depending on area?

rvnmaniac 09-29-2005 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raceconceptsBEN
RACECONCEPTS IS HAVING A FALL SALE TO ALL THE NETWORK MEMBER ( SALES END NOVEMBER 5, 2005 )

2 FRONT BRADI - $115.00

2 REAR RACECONCEPTS - $95.00

FRONT & REAR PADS METAL MASTER - $70.00

STAINLESS STEEL LINES - $80.00

ALL MEMBERS WILL GET A FREE ATE BRAKE FLUID WITH PURCHASE OF ROTORS. ALSO FREE CHOICE OF DESIGN ON MACHINING OF ROTORS, EXCLUDING THE BORE/SLOT DESIGN. BORE/SLOT IS A $13.00 PER ROTORS . PLEASE VIEW SAMPLE OF MACHINING DESIGNS IN THE PICTURE BELOW.

SLOT ONLY
DRILL ONLY
DIMPLE/SLOT
BORE/SLOT

IF MEMBER HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 714-894-3581 OR EMAIL SALES@RACECONCEPTS.NET

THANKS
BEN

P.S. I APOLOGIZE TO THE PREVIOUS UNANSWERED EMAILS, I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH MY NEWBORN DAUGHTER.

I need the steel braided lines and can't get a response via phone or e-mail. Anybody else know another way of contacting BEN

AFBeefcake soon as i get the lines i'll return you my old calipers.......