The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Needing to fix a wrong. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29743)

Electrophil 11-21-2005 11:36 PM

Needing to fix a wrong.

Not long back, I sold my exhaust pieces to two different persons. After checking and rechecking before shipping, I still managed to make the boneheaded mistake of switching the two sides. :o Needless to say, I feel about 3 inches tall.

To add insult to injury, I started running a lot lf carfaxes through PM. This overflowed my PM locker, and continuing on with my idiocy, I deleted the whole lockers... both sent and received... and I don't remember the second party involved. I owe him shipping charges for fixing my mistake.

If this person could PM me with an address, I will immediately set this right. I'm open to being yelled at over this, so fire away when you PM. But I promise to set it right as soon as I hear from you. :o

red95svx 11-23-2005 12:37 PM

Well, I didn't buy anything from you but can I yell at you anyway? :p

Dave

P.S. being 3 inches tall isn't so bad. Remember that old cartoon "The Littles"? They had all sorts of crazy adventures!!

Electrophil 11-23-2005 03:13 PM

Sure! :D

I wish I could remember who it was though. :confused:

intelisevil 11-23-2005 03:31 PM

Did they pay you via PayPal? If so, look at your 'account' on PayPal. It will tell you who paid you how much money. Maybe that would be enough to jog your memory?

Good Luck,

Electrophil 11-23-2005 04:51 PM

No, he sent me a check.

He'll check in eventually. :)

n00b on demand 11-23-2005 10:12 PM

That member was bizarre.....im pretty sure thats what his handle was.

Electrophil 11-23-2005 10:33 PM

That's it!! Why didn't I think to ask you in the first place? :rolleyes:

Thanks!!

MNYPNNY 11-23-2005 11:13 PM

I photocopy payments I get, simply because I want a record for the very same reason that you need it......

halistan 11-25-2005 06:46 AM

if they paid by check, why didn't you just look at the check? Does your bank allow to look at deposited checks online? If not, you could still call the bank and ask them to give you the info off thier check. The keep them on hand forever. Hindsight is always 20/20 i guess :D

msvx95 11-28-2005 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halistan
if they paid by check, why didn't you just look at the check? Does your bank allow to look at deposited checks online? If not, you could still call the bank and ask them to give you the info off thier check. The keep them on hand forever. Hindsight is always 20/20 i guess :D

Good point....I was going to suggest that.

Electrophil 11-28-2005 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halistan

I called the bank. They said I would need to fill out and send some form to California releasing a copy, along with my fee of $6. :mad:

Ehhh... It's been resolved anyway. :)