The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *waves from limbo* (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25587)

Knightwulf 04-15-2005 06:05 PM

*waves from limbo*

Heya folks... Sorry I dropped off the map... Just had some rather bad stuff going on here and dropped out of contact with most everyone...

I'll not assail you with the details, but I will be around more....

I want to give public apologies to Wawazat?? and svxcess here and now... I had deals going with them when I disappeared (agreed to buy some parts from Wawazat?? and had told svxcess that I'd sent him my OEM stereo for the taking and I didn't follow through on either.).

Anyhoo.. I'm doing well.. Kitten is doing well.. Other than the fact that I blew the alternator today and was told I'm looking at $389.00 for a replacement...

..and Alicia's no longer in the picture...

I missed you folks and look forward to rejoining the community.

Rotorflyr 04-15-2005 06:11 PM

Wulf,
Good to see ya buddy!
Can't help ya with the altenator, but for that price it had better be a heavy duty one! Im sure someone here has one laying around that they can give/sell to ya.
Sorry to hear about Alicia but on the bright side, driving kitten around, your sure to catch another fish or three!! :D

Keep the spirits up and you and kitten will be crusing in no time! ;)

Chiketkd 04-15-2005 07:46 PM

Good to see you're still around Wulf. We had a B'day thread going for you too... ;)

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25122

-Chike

TomsSVX 04-16-2005 10:36 AM

Sorry to hear about your troubles. It is good to see ya back. I am sure you can there is a web site that interconnects alot of junk yards and you can find cheap parts through them. I will try and find it for ya.

Here ya go Used-car parts

Good luck man keep your kitten purrin

Tom

Knightwulf 04-16-2005 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomssvx
Sorry to hear about your troubles. It is good to see ya back. I am sure you can there is a web site that interconnects alot of junk yards and you can find cheap parts through them. I will try and find it for ya.

Good luck man keep your kitten purrin

Tom

Tom.. You're a godsend... Just pulled up the site you provided... Came up with a dealer down in Milwaukee who had a remanufactured off of a beautiful condition Claret that's being parted out (only thing wrong is a tranny slip... I sobbed when I heard it wasn't being converted...)... $85.00 shipped to Madison with a 90 day warranty and it'll be here on Monday or Tues.

Knightwulf 04-16-2005 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiketkd
Good to see you're still around Wulf. We had a B'day thread going for you too... ;)

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25122

-Chike

Ugh.. I'm really sorry I missed it.. Would've been nice to know that anyone had remembered...

TomsSVX 04-16-2005 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knightwulf
Tom.. You're a godsend... Just pulled up the site you provided... Came up with a dealer down in Milwaukee who had a remanufactured off of a beautiful condition Claret that's being parted out (only thing wrong is a tranny slip... I sobbed when I heard it wasn't being converted...)... $85.00 shipped to Madison with a 90 day warranty and it'll be here on Monday or Tues.

Good to hear you are gonna get what u need. Keep your sweetheart runnin good and she will never let u down :)

Tom

n00b on demand 04-16-2005 11:56 AM

wulf...that ite will get ya a cheap fix for anything u need!

Knightwulf 04-16-2005 12:30 PM

I'm also miffed that I missed my first Reading.. :(

Chiketkd 04-16-2005 01:26 PM

Quote:

Good to hear you are gonna get what u need. Keep your sweetheart runnin good and she will never let u down :)

Tom

Amen. My SVX has never left me stranded to this day! :)

-Chike

SVX-FF 04-16-2005 09:53 PM

Quote:

I'm also miffed that I missed my first Reading.. :(

Thats ok wulf I too missed my first, and my second. :mad: I have only had the car for two years. I did have one out here in the Twin Cities.

Grad to have you back.

Steve

magickfingers 04-17-2005 04:57 AM

Quote:

...there is a web site that interconnects alot of junk yards and you can find cheap parts through them. I will try and find it for ya.

Tom

Another one is junkyarddog.com

wawazat?? 04-17-2005 08:27 PM

Quote:

I want to give public apologies to Wawazat?? (agreed to buy some parts from Wawazat?? and had told svxcess that I'd sent him my OEM stereo for the taking and I didn't follow through on either.).

No problem here Wulf, other than that the hood struts were sold at Reading.

Todd