The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Southeast Region (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Anyone from the forums (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40845)

Crazypolo95 09-20-2007 10:05 PM

Anyone from the forums

Pople in AL said that a svx was kicking some ass in some racing over the week and some highway run too. Some of my friends where thinking that it was me with a Sti hook up engine. .That is what they sided and header but that could be me cuz my is on all four jack instill I get new axles. Anyone form the forums come down this way? Car was in a dark color with some black wheels too

RSVX 09-21-2007 05:38 AM

um... what?:lol::WTF:

Speedklix 09-21-2007 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSVX (Post 494668)
um... what?:lol::WTF:

ditto, I think i understand but I'm not sure :D

RSVX 09-21-2007 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazypolo95 (Post 494613)
People in AL said that a svx was kicking some ass in some racing over the weekend and some highway runs too. Some of my friends where thinking that it was me with a Sti hook up engine. That is what they said and headers too, but that could'nt be me cuz my svx is on all four jack stands until I get new axles. Anyone form the forums come down this way? Car was in a dark color with some black wheels too.

OK, I gave my best shot at translation...

LetItSnow 09-21-2007 08:03 AM

I'll give it a try... Couple of assumptions here, apologies.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazypolo95 (Post 494613)
Some people in Alabama told me that an SVX was kicking some ass in some street racing here over the weekend, and some rolling start highway runs, too. Some of my friends were thinking that it was me with an STi swap and headers, but that couldn't have been me because my SVX is on jackstands on all four corners until I get new axles. Did anyone from the forum come down this way? The car was a dark color with black wheels.

Speedklix 09-21-2007 08:59 AM

....The job I look forward to the least is the next time I have to do rear axles :mad:

Hope everything is going smooth on that.
I also hope you know we are just razzing you. I type like that when I'm drunk all the time :banana:

It's Just Eric 09-21-2007 11:28 AM

Okay, okay, spelling errors aside..I can tell you it wasnt me. So....You're one suspect less in finding who it was.....Now for some mad libs!!

1- State
2- Noun
3- verb
4-Body part
5-aderb (an "ing" verb, incase I labeled that wrong)
6-measure of time
7-Verb
8- adjective
9-verb, past tense
10- verb, past tense
11-pronoun
12-Number
13-Car part (Plural)
14-a place
15- Noun
16-adjective
17-Color

Okay, GO FOR IT!!!

Quote:

Poeple in 1______ said that a(n) 2_______ was 3_____ some 4____ in some 5______ events over the 6____, and some highway runs too. Some of my friends where 7 ______ that it was me with a 8___ engine hook up. That is what they 9____ and 10____, but that could'nt have been 11____ because my car is on all 12_____ jack stands untill I get new 13_____. Anyone from 14______ come down this way? 15_____ was in a 16______ color with some 17______ wheels too

Hocrest 09-21-2007 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by It's Just Eric (Post 494748)
Okay, okay, spelling errors aside..I can tell you it wasnt me. So....You're one suspect less in finding who it was.....Now for some mad libs!!

1- State New Jersey
2- Noun Ceiling Fan
3- verb spinning
4-Body part tongue
5-aderb (an "ing" verb, incase I labeled that wrong) kicking
6-measure of time 14 seconds
7-Verb licking
8- adjective bright
9-verb, past tense smoked
10- verb, past tense busted
11-pronoun him
12-Number 27
13-Car part (Plural) tires
14-a place Canada
15- Noun Lump
16-adjective obese
17-Color red

Okay, GO FOR IT!!!

People in New Jersey said that a ceiling fan was spinning some tongue in some kicking events over the 14 seconds, and some highway runs too. Some of my friends where licking that it was me with a bright engine hook up. That is what they smoked and busted, but that could'nt have been him because my car is on all 27 jack stands untill I get new tires. Anyone from Canada come down this way? Lump was in a obese color with some red wheels too

Speedklix 09-21-2007 12:13 PM

:lol: eric and dave

ensteele 09-21-2007 04:28 PM

And to think I thought I had seen everything. :lol: :lol:

Crazypolo95 09-21-2007 05:55 PM

I just now saw what i typed up .Lolo dam for real I really **** that one up. I always forget to look at what I typed up. My add kicks in most of the time when I type something up. I was never a person for type **** up. The funny thing is that red necks ( the people down here) that is how they type and talk some times and the funny thing is that i'm not even white

TomsSVX 09-21-2007 06:10 PM

Why do I feel like I am burning brain cells every time I look at this thread??

Tom

Speedklix 09-21-2007 06:13 PM

been a long while since i've been to Bamma, but I know just what you mean...

Crazypolo95 09-21-2007 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedklix (Post 494826)
been a long while since i've been to Bamma, but I know just what you mean...

see i'm not the only one.

i'll try it one more time and try not to **** it up. this past week Alot of peolp around here in AL have be talking about a dark color Svx kicking some ass down here. Just seeing if anyone knows of a svx that is dark with black color wheels?

Nforcer 10-07-2007 09:59 AM

hmm

might of been my car since i'm originally from Opelika Alabama. 92 claret lsl