The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Parting out 1992 SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42182)

wgavin 12-05-2007 05:55 AM

Parting out 1992 SVX

Have an entire car, front end accidented,:eek: so no fenders, grill, rad etc. The motor I'm keeping as well as all associated parts, ECU, harness, power relay, I'm doing a swap. The rest is negotiable. I'll accept offers, but will not part the car out till spring as it is too cold here now. The most desirable part is it has a 2002 WRX 5 speed conversion:cool:. It is a 1992 LS-L, every option available at the time. Leather interior is black and shows some wear on the front seat, single air bag in steering wheel deployed. I'll keep a running list of desires, but if someone offers enough to cart the remains away, it all their's. No commitments. Location, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
e-mail, lickapieapple@hotmail.com

JaySVX 12-05-2007 07:26 AM

Did it have heated seats? If so, price of heater core + dash control unit + price of shipping to US 19426 please. Very interested.

Edit: If you'd rather, just check shipping of the whole seats to avoid hassle of dismantling.

superru 12-05-2007 09:16 AM

side skirts? us 84067

Roo 12-05-2007 10:49 AM

Looking for:

Door cards (interior trim)
Visors (L&R)
Rear Seat Vertical (seat back only)

Crazy_pilot 12-05-2007 08:55 PM

What colour is the car? If it's black I call dibs on the doors! As long as they are rust free.

Crazy_pilot 12-05-2007 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaySVX (Post 513179)
Did it have heated seats? If so, price of heater core + dash control unit + price of shipping to US 19426 please. Very interested.

Edit: If you'd rather, just check shipping of the whole seats to avoid hassle of dismantling.

Heated seats were a 94+ option I believe, so I don't think he'll have them.

wgavin 12-10-2007 07:12 AM

Sorry , I can confirm no heated seats. I only took possession of the car a few weeks ago, purchased for the engine. The exterior is green (teal). Passenger's door has a spot of rust at the crease, driver's door has two small dents. Certainly not pristine, but very repairable.

Crazy_pilot 12-10-2007 08:57 PM

Okay, thanks anyway. I'm looking to get as good a set of doors as I can to replace my rust-eaten ones.

VICSVX 12-13-2007 07:45 PM

how much for the tranny?

do you have the passanger side plastic trim piece thats on top of the door jam that covers where the carpet ends? do you know what im talking about?

wgavin 12-14-2007 07:40 AM

Yup, I know the piece you mean, I'll check to make sure, but i seem to recall it being there.
Price of tranny? Make an offer. I'll suspecct shipping may prohibit this. I'm in Montreal Quebec Canada. That is about 1.5 hrs drive noth of Platsburg New York.
I would really suggest the entire driveline. I did not do the conversion myself, but have read up on it at smallcarperformance.com You need more than just the gear box, which obviously I would include, but you need to be certain the reardiff rear is the same ratio.

Nevin 12-16-2007 12:05 PM

This is just a random shot in the dark, but what kind of price would you be looking for EVERYTHING needed for the tranny swap? Really no huge hurry, but just curious! I would consider it if the price is right, and yes I do realize shipping would come into play.

I would be in no hurry to get it if you're in no hurry to take it all out, so I would even consider sending you some $$ as a downpayment to hold everything for me until you would have proper time to remove it.

Like I said, no huge hurry, just get back to me at your convenience!

-nevin

wgavin 12-17-2007 07:33 AM

Nevin, please e-mail me, lickapieapple@hotmail.com

Osilith 12-23-2007 09:53 PM

what kind of condition is the woodtrim and gearshift...not the shifter but the part of it with D 1 2 3 4 and such on it hehe....also price on sun visors....droopy?

JLHollowX13 12-24-2007 10:36 PM

are these things still in tact/ do you have them and are they undamaged?

-Vehicle speed sensor on tranny/front diff (dont know which its on exactly, but its the one not in the dash)
-Power steering pressure hose
-drivers side halfshaft
-iac valve

and just a question-how are the wheels/tires?

and how much would you want for each part?

thanks!

LetItSnow 12-25-2007 06:13 AM

Dibs negotiated on the deployed airbag. :eek: