The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Might own a 2nd one (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32334)

Budfreak 03-27-2006 08:34 AM

Might own a 2nd one

I just found an SVX sitting on some ghetto junk lot. It's sitting on 4 flats and looks like it has been for awhile. The interior is really good and the body isn't very bad either. It's been painted 2 tone white and gold, But use to be a tealy. It was built 7/91 and is number 34??. If I can pick it up for 1K or less, I'm buying it for parts if the engine is good. It only had 102K miles on it so I want it for some odds and ends and the motor and wheels and so on. I'm sure I'll be e-baying what's left when I'm done, But I'll offer it on here first to you guys.;) Wish me luck. Jason

msvx95 03-27-2006 09:46 AM

PM'd you Jason

Budfreak 03-27-2006 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msvx95
PM'd you Jason

Back at you.:D

Jade Dragon 03-27-2006 02:40 PM

go for it, lol the more the marrier. one can never own too many cars. lol

It's Just Eric 03-27-2006 03:47 PM

...if its numbe 34 and has that low of mileage..you should restore it. I bet it would actually have a chance at being worth something, even if it is teal

Budfreak 03-27-2006 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by It's Just Eric
...if its numbe 34 and has that low of mileage..you should restore it. I bet it would actually have a chance at being worth something, even if it is teal

It's number 3492. I just got the carfax on it and it still has the same mileage it had on it 3 years ago!! And they just had everything on it serviced only 2K miles before! And I'll bet they flushed the tranny and it killed it during this service. I can think of no other reason for it to have sat like that for 3 years. And for about 30K miles or so all the maintanence was reported to carfax and it had an oil change and so on every 3K miles. Sounds like a winner to me:) I hope to God this guy calls me and doesn't make me hunt him down. I'll begin the hunt next monday if I haven't heard from him though.;)

SilverSpear 03-28-2006 03:26 AM

Good luck Jason... for all of us :D :D :p :p :p ;)

Budfreak 03-29-2006 12:51 AM

Well, Didn't hear from the guy yet. Hopefully he'll call soon. I will drive by the place as soon as possible and see if my note is gone yet. How can I go about finding the owner of this car if nobody calls??:confused:

SilverSpear 03-29-2006 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budfreak1
Well, Didn't hear from the guy yet. Hopefully he'll call soon. I will drive by the place as soon as possible and see if my note is gone yet. How can I go about finding the owner of this car if nobody calls??:confused:

Steal it :D ;) :p :p

Budfreak 03-29-2006 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSpear
Steal it :D ;) :p :p

I'm damn near ready too.:rolleyes: It's been sitting for 3 years anyway and obviously nobody cares about it. At least I could put it to some sort of use in parting it.

SilverSpear 03-29-2006 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budfreak1
I'm damn near ready too.:rolleyes: It's been sitting for 3 years anyway and obviously nobody cares about it. At least I could put it to some sort of use in parting it.

Use to grinder to shave the Vin Number :D ;)

Budfreak 03-29-2006 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSpear
Use to grinder to shave the Vin Number :D ;)

Well, Can't do it now. Too much evidence spilled on this thread.:rolleyes:

intelisevil 03-29-2006 01:57 AM

If you save an SVX from the ugly death it's currently suffering, no one here will turn you in!!!

Dan

SilverSpear 03-29-2006 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by intelisevil
If you save an SVX from the ugly death it's currently suffering, no one here will turn you in!!!

Dan

Naaa, I need some parts now... I say he part it :D :p :p

Budfreak 03-29-2006 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by intelisevil

Dan

Not to worried about someone turning me in(although we do have alot of non members viewing this) But we have the fact I left a note with my name, number and e mail on it. If it were still there then I could do it I guess, But it would take a lot of noise and such to load it on a tow truck and all that. Wish I could really pull it off though. I wonder what I'd have to do to get it if it's abandoned or whatever? I hope I can figure out how to find the owner.