The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   micro svxless mini meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20926)

SHISVX 08-26-2004 10:28 AM

micro svxless mini meet

all was quiet in down town Allentown when all of a sudden, Kelli entered with Billy the hotbutt and Kaitlyn my barbie side kick. we met up with lieutentant Dan. off to the shooting range, Kelli held a gun :eek: :eek: :eek: . Dan with his steady arm made us all look foolish. we had dinner at the local dinner, Kelli called the waitress sweetie... we stood for hours talking of dirrty jokes, and of butts...then about a certain someone's posture

Dan said i need to suck my gut in when shooting my weapon :(

all and all, i had a blast, Dan is totally cool....plastic wrapped smellies and all! i recomend anyone to hook up with him! i know i did...hehehehehe

Kelli

ensteele 08-26-2004 10:37 AM

:eek: :eek:

Zeppelin 08-26-2004 10:48 AM

Re: micro svxless mini meet

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX
all was quiet in down town Allentown when all of a sudden, Kelli entered with Billy the hotbutt and Kaitlyn my barbie side kick. we met up with lieutentant Dan. off to the shooting range, Kelli held a gun :eek: :eek: :eek: . Dan with his steady arm made us all look foolish. we had dinner at the local dinner, Kelli called the waitress sweetie... we stood for hours talking of dirrty jokes, and of butts...then about a certain someone's posture

Dan said i need to suck my gut in when shooting my weapon :(

all and all, i had a blast, Dan is totally cool....plastic wrapped smellies and all! i recomend anyone to hook up with him! i know i did...hehehehehe

Kelli

........do what now......?

n00b on demand 08-26-2004 10:50 AM

wtf:confused:

SHISVX 08-26-2004 10:55 AM

mark we hooked up...ya know, get together...hang out...

shesh:rolleyes:

Kelli

Zeppelin 08-26-2004 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX
mark we hooked up...ya know, get together...hang out...

shesh:rolleyes:

Kelli

Um, who's Dan?

Sorry for my ignorance.......... :rolleyes:

SHISVX 08-26-2004 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Zeppelin

Um, who's Dan?

Sorry for my ignorance.......... :rolleyes:

oh stop it soon to be married boy... PA-SVX...

Kelli

(maybe i should have explained more in the beginning:rolleyes: )

RSVX 08-26-2004 11:08 AM

mkay!

SHISVX 08-26-2004 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RSVX
mkay!
you still owe some people a match on the paintball field, BTW

Kelli

n00b on demand 08-26-2004 11:18 AM

Yea Kelli, shoulda explained a little more :D

Royal Tiger 08-26-2004 11:38 AM

Kelli did rather well. Her boy Bill (great guy), Kaitlyn (a real sweetie), and Kelli met me to do some quality time together. We hit a local indoor range and gave them a condensed pistol class. We fired my back-up piece, a SIG-Sauer P239 coventional auto in .40 S&W with night sights. Kaitlyn did well after the first shot scared her a bit. But she had a great smile so it was all ok! Kelli did great, and after asking Bill permission first, I was allowed to touch her for, uh, re-posturing! :) Had a great time. The plastic smellies were for Kaitlyn (flowers) that made her turn 4 colors of red. There is joy after the sad day the SVX leaves the house. Kelli and I are both currently SVX-less.

Dan

Royal Tiger 08-26-2004 11:41 AM

Also, RSVX where do you currently reside? I remembered your tag said Collingswood, but Kelli was positive it was Cherry
Hill. We were talking about Jersey since I grew up in Magnolia then Atco.

SHISVX 08-26-2004 11:51 AM

um, i wasn't talking about my posture mcgreevy :p:D

Kelli

Royal Tiger 08-26-2004 11:57 AM

mcgreevy? I don't remember touching your butt. Just your lower abdomen, stomache, chest, shoulders, back, arms, hands, uhh Ok then ! :)

SHISVX 08-26-2004 11:59 AM

you did take a step back so i could have a good view when bill was shooting...hmmmmmm?

then you adjusted him...got right behind him...sounded really bad..

"your bending too much let me adjust you" and then you jump behind him:rolleyes:

Kelli