The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Northeast Region (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   NH Groupup! As mentioned in "NH Sightings" (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39761)

Seraphinwolf 07-12-2007 07:23 PM

NH Groupup! As mentioned in "NH Sightings"

For those not having read the NH Sightings that past short bit it was proposed to meet up in Manchester most likely (or where agreed upon) and maybe talk for a bit get to know one another better then convoy cruise to Hampton down 101 and chill. Also mentioned by moi possible Transformers veiwing in Newington at their rebuilt theaters. Very nice. That's where I went to see it the first time I saw it. (I plan to see many many times.) So who's up for it?

Friday or Sat next week(20-21st) or the week after maybe? Anyone? Later half of summer, but still not chilling off rapidly, and... well I'm a Magic, The Gathering geek and have planned for the big release of the 10th Edition Core set release this weekend. Oh and no Sundays cause I work Sundays and that's a 6-6 thing. Way too tired for leaving Hampton to go to Manch to gack to Hampton._-_

Seraphinwolf 07-16-2007 05:35 PM

:( Come on people! I see (at the moment) 11 people have veiwed this why no responces? Come on... Anyone? :(
Okay someone have a better day or something?(hopefully not a Sunday.)

Seraphinwolf 07-21-2007 12:14 PM

Since this idea has failed what about New England Dragway? right on 101 and Wenesdays and Fridays it's only like 20 buck to get in and go down the track? Anyone for meeting up and running down?

Seraphinwolf 08-01-2007 05:06 PM

Anyone free to do anything? I'm itch'n to do something before summer's gone.

ridered777 08-24-2007 01:30 PM

I'm in NH... :)

Amherst, if you know where that is. I'd be game for meeting up, but we have to plan it to make sure it doesn't conflict with work and school for me...:o

AFBeefcake 08-28-2007 04:53 PM

My 5 speed swap is all done and my car is back on the road.
I am going to be in Merrimack, NH from saturday night to tuesday morning.
I am not good with setting up stuff, but Anyone up for a meet or something on Sunday or Monday (labor Day)?

ridered777 08-29-2007 04:53 PM

I'll have to check my schedule... I know I'm working 12-530 on Labor Day, but I can see what sunday looks like...

Ohhh 5spd SVX!!!?! :eek: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

AFBeefcake 08-30-2007 05:12 PM

Anyone else up for a meet up this week end?

ridered777 08-30-2007 06:18 PM

I have Saturday and Sunday off, so I'm game for those. I'm working 12-5 on labor day because it's time and a half.

AFBeefcake 08-30-2007 09:53 PM

OK, So Sunday around 1:00 PM good for you? It looks like its going to be a mini meet. We could meet some where in Nashua maybe?

ridered777 08-31-2007 06:45 AM

That works for me. If it wasn't Sunday I would advise against Nashua, but traffic shouldn't be TOO bad. Where to meet really depends on what you'd like to do (for example, if you'd like to cruise out to the seacoast, we might as well meet somewhere near a highway to get us out to Hampton).

You are right about a mini-meet, haha. 2 lone SVX drivers... :o

Hey, maybe some people will see us and want to drool over our (your) car(s)!:D

Oh, also, I sent a PM to SeraphinWolf to let him know to check the thread. We'll see if he sees it in time or is intrested.

AFBeefcake 08-31-2007 07:13 AM

Cruise out to the seacoast sounds good. You pick a place to meet and I'll be there.

ridered777 08-31-2007 11:08 AM

I would, except I dunno how to get there... :o . I'm not really a sea-coast kind of guy, and while that sounds like an excellent cruise, it'll be the first time for me. Last, and only time I've been was when I was much younger, and someone else was driving...

Sorry. Though 101 goes east to west, maybe somewhere near that? Oooh wait, I'll get on google maps and see how to get out there. Here we go...

Well looking at a map, Nashua is kind of in the wrong direction. Are you farmilar with Manchester? Its further east, and therefore a better starting point for said seacoast run. As far as specifics, I am looking at the map right now, and it would appear 101E is indeed the best choice to get to the coast. So that would then leave somewhere in Manchester, close to 101E.

So how about the Mall of New Hampshire? Are you farmilar with the area? If I recall correctly, that is right off of 101... I know it's off some major highway.

Let me know. :)

AFBeefcake 08-31-2007 12:29 PM

Mall of New Hampshire would be fine I know how to get there. Where do you want to meet at the mall? I should have GPS with me if we get lost.
I'll look at the map tonight and see which way we can get to the seacost.

ridered777 08-31-2007 05:33 PM

GPS, excellent! We're saved! I'm getting one, but couldn't decide which to get. I like the Garmin's (Nuvi's especially) But they're so darn expensive. Anywho...

Well I find I generally gravitate to Best Buy for some unknown reason...:p So maybe towards the back of that parking lot? It's never full, and being a Sunday we shouldn't have too much company.

Funny how Seraphin started this thread and now is no where to be found when something is ACTUALLY happening!:lol: