The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Political Forum (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   The war in Iraq (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33467)

WGJ 06-05-2006 08:24 PM

Demonsvx Is Right On!

demonsvx:
I believe we should have found the culprit for 9-11 FIRST! not divert our attention,manpower and resources to a war that has no DIRECT OBJECTIVE since its inception. SHOW ME THE WMDs MR BUSH. What next Iraqs infrastructure need bailing out, our soldiers are not trained to nation build. I think we should have went after Bin Laden full force, not half a$$

I must correct one error- "a war that has no DIRECT OBJECTIVE"
Actually the war was to get revenge on Saddam and secure Iraqi oil so we can continue to drive SUV's. Fat contracts for the Bush crime family's pals, Halliburton and on and on ad infinitum, ad nauseaum.
And remember another BIG BUSH LIE?

IRAQI OIL IS SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR THE WAR!

The insanity of blowing up innocent people because of their religous beliefs completely baffles me. Ultimately it accomplishes nothing. Yesterday in Irag busloads of students were murdered based entirely on what kind of Muslims they were. That's so sick and twisted that I can't begin to understand the motivation. However, when I think about my brothers and sisters, dying in the smoke and flames of the Towers, everytime I see that image and I am reminded of the carnage and the cruelity of it all...

I WANT THAT MUTHERF**KER OSAMA'S HEAD ON A PLATE!!!

WGJ

chris92svxlsl 06-05-2006 08:35 PM

this threadis only gonna start and end in argument whats the point? i personally have no comment, but i have for one seen more than fox news or cnn. firsthand accounts are everything, and thats why i wont argue. semper fi:mad: :D

WGJ 06-05-2006 09:08 PM

chris92svxlsl

Chris,
we're having this discussion because we want you to live long enough to have a full life. We let BUSH and his posse BS us into an unecessary war with far reaching consequences and we need to analyse what happened so we can make sure it doesn't happen again.

THOSE WHO CANNOT REMEMBER THE PAST ARE CONDEMNED TO REPEAT IT!

-George Santayana
The Life of Reason

Make sense?
OOH RAH!
WGJ

lhopp77 06-06-2006 07:05 AM

Other Things

1 Attachment(s)
I have been doing other more important things the last few days--besides chit chatting in this thread :D

Lee

Electrophil 06-06-2006 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lhopp77
I have been doing other more important things the last few days--besides chit chatting in this thread :D

Lee

:eek: Oh my gosh! :eek:

That's exactly how I had you figured. Out in the middle of the wilderness with a pickup truck. :rolleyes:

I was thinking you probably have a survival school area set up with an underground vault hidden with a stash of guns, and 3 monitor cameras per 100 square feet. :D

Just joshin' you Lee. :D

Electrophil 06-06-2006 11:09 AM

Hey Lee, Is that fence in the background electrified?

I kill me. I'm cracking myself up. :D

lhopp77 06-06-2006 12:31 PM

True Redneck

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electrophil
:eek: Oh my gosh! :eek:

That's exactly how I had you figured. Out in the middle of the wilderness with a pickup truck. :rolleyes:

I was thinking you probably have a survival school area set up with an underground vault hidden with a stash of guns, and 3 monitor cameras per 100 square feet. :D

Just joshin' you Lee. :D

Yep, I am a true redneck and quite proud of it actually. Just a bit of an educated one. No survival school set up---I have already been through that training multiple times. No cameras or electric fence, but the cars are just over 150 yards from the house. Easy plinking distance for my mini-14 or if I want to pick the button to hit on my target--would use the deer rifle .308 with scope. Of course if he really pisses me off and want to put a hole the size of your fist and jelly the remaining insides---maybe the Remington .300 UltraMag. :) Yep, my good ole daily driver 4X4 in the pic too. You can just see the tops of some tractor implements, too, over the top of the Silver. :D

I KNOW I fit all of the discriptions of me now. :p

I like that Silver. I had to drive 400 miles (one way) to northern Colorado to get that one. I am surprised I did not show up on the Colorado Sighting thread since drove right through Denver and Colorado Springs.

Yep, pretty much in the wilderness (at almost 8000 feet), but really only 2 miles off of paved road and only 13 miles from an Interstate highway.

Wishing I did have some cameras--though. Wonder where I could set them up----?? Hummmm. :D

Just kidding of course. I actually leave the keys IN the cars at all times.

Lee

WGJ 06-06-2006 12:40 PM

Apparently The Lawn's Been Mowed...

so NOW you have time HIJACK THIS THREAD and chit chat about the best weapon in your redneck arsenal for shooting people. Thanks for sharing.
Now can we get back to the topic on hand, THE WAR IN IRAQ?
WGJ

lhopp77 06-06-2006 12:52 PM

Like I Said

Like I said---so very easy!! Must have gone up 60 points. Are we having a nice day yet?? :)

Lee

Bipa 06-06-2006 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WGJ
so NOW you have time HIJACK THIS THREAD and chit chat about the best weapon in your redneck arsenal for shooting people. Thanks for sharing.
WGJ

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0101.gif Naw, there's a cute doggy in that pic! I'd much rather start talking about the joys of living in the country with a dog and nature. We can even compare farm tractors and accessories (getting clipboard ready to itemize all farm machinery in a 500 foot radius)

Besides, in case you haven't noticed, I like hijacking threads! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies...ilgrin0045.gif

So Lee, is that your dog? :)

Electrophil 06-06-2006 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lhopp77
No cameras or electric fence, but the cars are just over 150 yards from the house. Easy plinking distance for my mini-14 or if I want to pick the button to hit on my target--would use the deer rifle .308 with scope. Of course if he really pisses me off and want to put a hole the size of your fist and jelly the remaining insides---maybe the Remington .300 UltraMag. :)

Lee

Yeah, right. Like you would risk the paint/wax on those SVX's. You wouldn't dare shoot in their direction. Even a clean shot would cause blood splatter. Or worse.... would throw the guy into the car causing a dent or a buckle scrape. :eek:

I suggest you grab a bowie from your oversized glass enclosed knife cabinet, and make like a commando. :D

Be wary.... I think I see a liberal on there. He's off in the distance hugging a tree. :D

I wonder how many bodies you got buried out there..... I'm sending Clinton after you. :D :D

Electrophil 06-06-2006 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WGJ
WGJ

Heck, I forget which thread I'm in half the time. It's basically "Lee VS Everyone else" in all of them anyway. :rolleyes:

WGJ 06-06-2006 03:39 PM

Did You Know Porsche Made A Farm Tractor?

Bipa:
We can even compare farm tractors and accessories

I want my Porsche tractor in that intense Porsche red! I wonder how fast a Porsche tractor is in the 1/8 mile? Can you get a CD player to work on something as bumpy ridin' as a tractor? And what about speaker location?
Man, you could go on and on....
Bipa?
Your thoughts?
WGJ

lhopp77 06-06-2006 07:21 PM

For the Win!!

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bipa
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0101.gif Naw, there's a cute doggy in that pic! I'd much rather start talking about the joys of living in the country with a dog and nature. We can even compare farm tractors and accessories (getting clipboard ready to itemize all farm machinery in a 500 foot radius)

Besides, in case you haven't noticed, I like hijacking threads! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies...ilgrin0045.gif

So Lee, is that your dog? :)

Going for the jugular right away. The attached pic is good ol' "redneckerson" himself in person (me) standing beside my monster. I didn't find the pic that showed what I was pulling at the time, but I will tell you it was 50 feet wide and plowed up 49' feet at a time. Just think of the width of a house.:D

Yep, one of my dogs. I actually have 2 plus my son's right now while he is in the middle east. I will show a better pic of them when I get some software loaded so I can resize the huge pics.

WGJ--One that size rides pretty smooth actually. You could run over a car and just feel a mild bump. :)

Lee

demonsvx 06-06-2006 07:29 PM

I see u rented a UHAUL trailer. Did you dent your doors when you got out like I did:mad:
Back on subject the war in Iraq HAS NO DIRECT OBJECTIVE. What are we doing there? America is the only country in the world that has a military presence everywhere why is this? Do we alone bear the responsibility to "go alone" when the crap hits the fan in some third world country? Why dont the "other" superpowers such as Russia, China, France, Germany, etc jump right in and send troops and aid when problems arise right next to them? Why dont we get to some core beliefs in what our country should do, such as taking care of "ourselves" for a change. Look at New Orleans, why have we half-a$$ed that problem along with immigration, energy, the economy and other problems. "Homeland Security" theres another joke, since when does the government tell us what to do,when to do it and when we get attacked the duct tape and plastic will "save us from the terrorists", whatever. If we had a administration with a contigency plan such as real protection for example, gas masks, civil defense shelters (remember those), and a real community emergency plan we wouldnt have the problems we face today. Thank you:)