The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   OT -Moving & Loss of E-Mail (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2599)

LarryIII 01-28-2002 01:56 PM

OT -Moving & Loss of E-Mail

Hi All,

I am moving locations at work. For about 1 1/2 years I've been at a DuPont facility in Wilmington, Delaware. By Monday, 2/04/02, I will be moving to our company's facility in Newark, Delaware. I will lose my e-mail (larry.singer@dayzim.com) on Wednesday 1/30/02, because of this move. When I get e-mail again I will post the address.

Larry III
PS: I just love the way engineers are treated like mushrooms
(kept in the dark and fed horsesh*t).
Where's Dilbert when you really need him.

Aredubjay 01-28-2002 02:13 PM

Re: OT -Moving & Loss of E-Mail

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryIII
PS: I just love the way engineers are treated like mushrooms
(kept in the dark and fed horsesh*t).

WOW! I thought they hired me here as a writer, but, I must be an engineer! :D

Ron Mummert 01-28-2002 08:32 PM

Re: OT -Moving & Loss of E-Mail

[QUOTE]Originally posted by LarryIII
[B]Hi All,

I am moving locations at work. For about 1 1/2 years I've been at a DuPont facility in Wilmington, Delaware. By Monday, 2/04/02, I will be moving to our company's facility in Newark, Delaware.

Larry, does this mean your new boss wants the special SVX parking spot for himself? And, have you lost your favorite S-curve on-ramp?
Feelin' your pain - Ron.

svxter 01-29-2002 02:26 PM

Re: Re: OT -Moving & Loss of E-Mail

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

WOW! I thought they hired me here as a writer, but, I must be an engineer! :D

That's being written into a lot of job descriptions these days. :(

LarryIII 01-29-2002 06:09 PM

Three guys die and go to heaven.
While waiting on line to get into the Pearlie Gates they strike up a conversation.
They speculate on what is God's profession.

The first guy, who was a doctor, said that God must be a surgeon. He said God must be the first surgeon because only a great surgeon could remove a rib from Adam and create Eve, the first woman.

The second guy who was a nuclear engineer said that God must be the first engineer. He reasoned that God created order out of the chaos and that only an engineer is capable of doing that.

The third guy said that God must be the first lawyer. The other two guys looked askance at him. He explained, "Where do you think the chaos came from?"

Larry III
Everybody thinks they're an enginner. Gee Randy, can I play engineer and blow the train whistle?

svxter 01-29-2002 06:15 PM

It's the French Revolution, and two guys, a cleric and an engineer, are being led to the guillotine. They put the first one in it, and pull the rope. Nothing happens, as the blade hangs up. They try again, and still nothing happens. After the third failure, they give and release the clergyman, who goes away savying it's a miracle.

They put the engineer in, and pull the rope. Again, nothing happens, whereupon the engineer rolls over and looks up at the knife. After a few minutes he says, "I think I see your problem".....

svxter 01-29-2002 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by svxter
It's the French Revolution, and two guys, a cleric and an engineer, are being led to the guillotine. They put the first one in it, and pull the rope. Nothing happens, as the blade hangs up. They try again, and still nothing happens. After the third failure, they give up and release the clergyman, who goes away savying it's a miracle.

They put the engineer in, and pull the rope. Again, nothing happens, whereupon the engineer rolls over and looks up at the knife. After a few minutes he says, "I think I see your problem".....