The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   STI recognition award and logo;please provide your comment (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=44293)

svxistentialist 04-15-2008 09:26 AM

Thanks Alan

I would not be surprised if at some stage every one of our members has been helped or informed by one or more of that group.

We are proud to have them aboard.

Joe

kwren 04-15-2008 10:01 AM

The STI Logo?? I think...

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxistentialist (Post 541618)
We'll think about it Keith. ;)

What do you think about the STI logo idea?

Joe :)

A STI for spelling!!!!!!.........YES!
I would go for it but everyone would have to promise not to cheat and pull up our great spell checker.

Please us know as soon as the decision is made?

Sincerely,
Keith

Landshark 04-15-2008 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxistentialist (Post 541646)
Thanks Alan

I would not be surprised if at some stage every one of our members has been helped or informed by one or more of that group.

We are proud to have them aboard.

Joe

a majority of that list has definitely helped me in the past. :)

It's Just Eric 04-16-2008 12:08 AM

...landshark...did someone steal your computer or something? Two posts, and no sarcasm, off color comments, or otherwise off topic and / or contrivercial input? Im shocked!

Anyhow, the badges are nice and well thought out, but honestly, Im going to say its pretty obvious who has made the most contributions and for what reasons. it really isnt necicarry but it is nice none the less

svxistentialist 04-16-2008 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by It's Just Eric (Post 541954)
...landshark...did someone steal your computer or something? Two posts, and no sarcasm, off color comments, or otherwise off topic and / or contrivercial input? Im shocked!

Anyhow, the badges are nice and well thought out, but honestly, Im going to say its pretty obvious who has made the most contributions and for what reasons. it really isnt necicarry but it is nice none the less

That's what we're into, being nice.

:p :rolleyes:

Joe :D

RSVX 04-16-2008 06:40 AM

I think that the original plan when this was first suggested was to have "something else" go along with it, all be it more PM space or whatever. But we arent to that point, yet.

svxistentialist 04-16-2008 07:15 AM

Yeah Chris, YT asked for more space as well.

These things are in the pipeline, along with a few more frills, but are taking a little longer than we expected.

They are coming though.

Joe

ensteele 04-16-2008 04:53 PM

I know YT asked for more space, but after all, "It's Just Tom" :lol: - not to be confused with "It's Just Eric" :rolleyes:

Landshark 04-16-2008 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by It's Just Eric (Post 541954)

i am not a monster. i may have had a fever the other day, though, you jagoff. :p :D