The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Adam Lanza - CT Massacre (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=61080)

SilverSpear 12-14-2012 02:20 PM

Adam Lanza - CT Massacre

... hope he rots in hell :mad:

immortal_suby 12-14-2012 02:26 PM

Re: Ryan Lanza - CT Massacre

He will. What a tragic event.

Huskymaniac 12-14-2012 02:38 PM

They are now saying it was his younger brother, Adam.

I drive through this town when I travel back to CT. I have friends with kids in the town. The exit I take off RT84 is literally 1000 feet from that school. It is a pretty wealthy town. Big surprise.

SilverSpear 12-14-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huskymaniac (Post 717350)
They are now saying it was his younger brother, Adam.

I drive through this town when I travel back to CT. I have friends with kids in the town. The exit I take off RT84 is literally 1000 feet from that school. It is a pretty wealthy town. Big surprise.

Yeah... watching the news. Whoever did this is reallly an A-hole. Oh.. com'on! kids??? :mad:

B 4 You 12-14-2012 04:20 PM

I just want to throw up over it. I wish he hadn't killed himself so he would be forced to endure all of the emotional stress that would have been given back to him.

1986nate 12-14-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B 4 You (Post 717353)
I just want to throw up over it. I wish he hadn't killed himself so he would be forced to endure all of the emotional stress that would have been given back to him.

Better yet would be what he would end up enduring in prison....

B 4 You 12-14-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1986nate (Post 717354)
Better yet would be what he would end up enduring in prison....

That paired with the emotional stress would be ideal.

SVX92-97 12-14-2012 07:46 PM

I live 20 minutes from there, it doesnt get any worse than this heinous, cowardly act, from a little punk. To think, there are hundreds or thousands more cowards just like this idiot out there, just waiting to snap. We have to take drastic measures to protect our innocent children. This despicable act will unfortuneatly repeat itself again, unless we stop talking and start acting. Put metal detectors and a full time armed guard or policeman at every school. We can not leave our children unprotected for one second longer. My heart and prayers go out to all the victims and there families. :(:mad:

SVX8588 12-14-2012 08:26 PM

The best way to protect the children in this country is to bring them up right in the first place. I can't imagine the terrible childhood that the shooter must have had...

Conn SVX 12-14-2012 08:50 PM

My daughter and her husband and twin girls live 3 miles from that school. They were here in my town visiting Santa when it happened. If they keep talking about it on TV ( they have been on TV for 10 straight hours. ) they give glory to that SOB . There are 1,000s out there watching and wishing it was them getting all this press. They should shut up. People that are nuts like him will try to do the same. I thought the schools were more secure. He killed his father 1st them his Mom , why did he continue and kill her students?

NikFu S. 12-14-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVX8588 (Post 717359)
The best way to protect the children in this country is to bring them up right in the first place. I can't imagine the terrible childhood that the shooter must have had...

I had a terrible childhood and I don't want to hurt people. I think some people are just missing something in their brain that prevents them from doing this kind of ****.

92 SVX 12-14-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVX8588 (Post 717359)

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikFu S. (Post 717364)
I had a terrible childhood and I don't want to hurt people. I think some people are just missing something in their brain that prevents them from doing this kind of ****.

I think one of the best ways is to teach gun safety to every child that however does not mean banning guns

**Ewie** 12-15-2012 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikFu S. (Post 717364)

I too had a crap childhood.. details of which will remain private, but suffice to say my brother and I went through some serious stuff as young kids. Can't stomach this kind of thing though... :barf:

BTW; the news here (NZ) are reporting that ADAM Lanza was the sicko; his brother RYAN appears to have had nothing to do with it. Would hate be him right now.

Conn SVX 12-15-2012 05:15 AM

Now they are showing photos of the children and giving their names. The strange thing is the mother was killed by her own guns. What was she doing with 2 pistols one an assault rifle and 100 rounds of amo. With extended clips.

svxfiles 12-15-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conn SVX (Post 717373)
Now they are showing photos of the children and giving their names. The strange thing is the mother was killed by her own guns. What was she doing with 2 pistols one an assault rifle and 100 rounds of amo. With extended clips.

She is not the monster that shot and killed the children.