The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Meets (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Findlay, Ohio Auto Show/Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25890)

ChewDogg 05-01-2005 06:34 PM

Findlay, Ohio Auto Show/Meet

Hi everyone, I am new to the boards. I just wanted to let you guys know about a show I am having this year. I am having a Toyota/Subaru Show at our Toyota/Subaru dealer in town. The date is set for June 11th. I will have more details soon. The past 2 years have been just Toyota, but this year we are inviting the Subaru crowd to join us.

TEAS 3.0

LaRiche Toyota-Subaru
920 Plaza St
Findlay, OH 45840

Time: 9-3
Cost: 5 Bux

-Swap meet
-Dash Plaques
-5 Trophies
--Best Toyota
--Best Scion
--Best Lexus
--Best Subaru
--Bob’s Choice
-Possible Stereo Contest (Need something that reads decibels)
-Planned cruise
-After party at a Shelterhouse at Riverbend (volleyball, fishing, disc golf, Pictures)
-Use of Whole Front Lot
-Get an xB and see how many people we can stuff in it
-Prolly some parts discounts

This is not set in stone but I believe its close to what will happen!

msvx95 05-05-2005 04:09 AM

I may show up.....my svx isn't in the best shape, but I would definately be interested in meeting some fellow Ohioans if possible.
I don't have everyone's locations, but I think SVXers: Rotorflyr, Budfreak1, Alanscouse, Beefy420, Jughead, Sxewhodey, and Pavanbabut are in the area.
What do you fellas think?......Did I miss anyone?

svxfiles 05-16-2005 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msvx95
I may show up.....my svx isn't in the best shape, but I would definately be interested in meeting some fellow Ohioans if possible.
I don't have everyone's locations, but I think SVXers: Rotorflyr, Budfreak1, Alanscouse, Beefy420, Jughead, Sxewhodey, and Pavanbabut are in the area.

My brother Mark lives in Cincinati. :) But so far he's just a lurker. :rolleyes:

Budfreak 05-16-2005 05:49 PM

Quote:

my svx isn't quite in show shape. my wheels are flakey and my spoiler is faded and chipped. couples spots of rust too on rear quarters. but i work weekend so i seriously doubt i'll be able to make it. would love to meet up with you guys sometime though.

msvx95 05-17-2005 03:47 AM

Oh yeah, mine is not show shape unless we are showing swirl marks, scratches, dents, flakes, etc........LOL
I really need a new paint job....just due to poor neglect by the previous owner.
I wasn't planning on entering the contest for show, I may just stop and visit.

P.S. I think lurkers are okay, it's the stalkers that I'm worried about :p :D

Cappy 05-17-2005 06:02 AM

That's my annual fishing trip weekend, but I too would love to meet some fellow Ohio SVX'ers sometime. I live on the east side, near Carrollton, so sometihing in Western PA or Northern WVA panhandle would be close. Have fun!
Cap

Budfreak 05-17-2005 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capuano
That's my annual fishing trip weekend, but I too would love to meet some fellow Ohio SVX'ers sometime. I live on the east side, near Carrollton, so sometihing in Western PA or Northern WVA panhandle would be close. Have fun!
Cap

PM'D YOU.:)

Budfreak 05-17-2005 09:01 AM

Quote:

Oh yeah, mine is not show shape unless we are showing swirl marks, scratches, dents, flakes, etc........LOL
I really need a new paint job....just due to poor neglect by the previous owner.
I wasn't planning on entering the contest for show, I may just stop and visit.

P.S. I think lurkers are okay, it's the stalkers that I'm worried about :p :D

i can't make it but if you ever want to get together sometime let me know.:)

ChewDogg 05-27-2005 10:42 PM

Your cars don't have to be perfect or pretty to come hang out. Its just a fun time for everyone. I love SVX's and would love to see some first hand!

Budfreak 05-28-2005 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChewDogg
Your cars don't have to be perfect or pretty to come hang out. Its just a fun time for everyone. I love SVX's and would love to see some first hand!

i really wish i could but i think i gotta work. but if i get lucky and have the day off and the funds then i'll be there in a flash:D

ChewDogg 06-02-2005 10:58 PM

Just a little over a week til Showtime!