The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Reading Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Reading 11 Swap/Buy/Sell Thread (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=53879)

Brian 04-10-2010 01:20 PM

Reading 11 Swap/Buy/Sell Thread

I've come across a couple threads scattered around the network started by people hoping to to sell their own parts at Reading, but I think we should have a centralized thread under the Reading heading that is neutral territory for anyone looking for SVX parts to get - or get rid of - at Reading.

I'll kick it off. I'm looking for:

-A drivers side power lock regulator for a '94. ('92 won't work: there's a different number of a connectors and wires going to it.)

-A complete set of locks: both doors and trunk.

I'm also promoting the idea of a swap meet. Not eveyone keeps every little part they need or want in mind. Impulse buying coud come into play if parts are on display. The opportunity that so many knowledgable people will be around with the potential to help install those parts on the spot only makes it all that much sweeter.

SVXyGirl 04-10-2010 03:18 PM

Re: Reading 11 Swap/Buy/Sell Thread

I'll have a set of rims and other misc. parts there. Small misc. parts nothing special. Some may be free.

newsvx 04-10-2010 03:57 PM

Good idea, Brian!

I'll also have a set of after market rims to sell with me - somebody buy Beck's so she can buy mine ....:D

This swap meet thing could become a BIG thing at READING!!!!

Harry

1986nate 04-11-2010 01:37 AM

Brian, I may have a full set of locks including even the ignition. I will have to double check in the next couple days before I leave. I'm not sure I will be able to take any parts in return as I am already picking up a lot of parts...
Good idea though:)

Tim 04-11-2010 06:27 AM

I'll have a magnaflow muffler.

Sean486 04-11-2010 07:18 AM

I have 4 LEFT side STOCK RIMS that need refinished and a STOCK MUFFLER that I would be willing to bring to Reading and GIVE to somebody for FREE.

I also have some parts I would be willing to bring and sell if anybody wanted them.

Intake Manifold -$45
ECU $40
TCU $40
Throttle body $30
Transmission resistor $15
Drivers side tail light $20
Stock radio/CD player $20 -Radio and Lights work, CD works but skips a lot, cassette eats tapes

However I am not bringing anything [except beer] unless someone tells me before hand that they want something. :p

SilverSpear 04-11-2010 07:26 AM

Sean,

Pavanbabut was looking for a stock exhaust. Check the wanted section, maybe you guys can work something out.

Sean486 04-11-2010 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSpear (Post 642273)
Sean,

Pavanbabut was looking for a stock exhaust. Check the wanted section, maybe you guys can work something out.

I did see that, but he is looking for the front pipes, I only have the muffler and that long pipe with the resonator on it.

Brian 04-11-2010 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1986nate (Post 642257)
Brian, I may have a full set of locks including even the ignition. I will have to double check in the next couple days before I leave. I'm not sure I will be able to take any parts in return as I am already picking up a lot of parts...
Good idea though:)

I don't need the ignition. My ignition already takes a different a different key than the 3 locks. :)

1986nate 04-11-2010 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian (Post 642283)
I don't need the ignition. My ignition already takes a different a different key than the 3 locks. :)

Oh geez:lol: Well I will check and let you know. Hopefully get to going through some stuff tonight after I finish up the trans swap in the claret.:)

subeman90 04-11-2010 12:12 PM

a lot of what is on my list in the FS section will be comming with me.

newsvx 04-11-2010 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean486 (Post 642272)
I have 4 LEFT side STOCK RIMS that need refinished and a STOCK MUFFLER that I would be willing to bring to Reading and GIVE to somebody for FREE.

I also have some parts I would be willing to bring and sell if anybody wanted them.

Intake Manifold -$45
ECU $40
TCU $40
Throttle body $30
Stock radio/CD player $20 -Radio and Lights work, CD works but skips a lot, cassette eats tapes

However I am not bringing anything [except beer] unless someone tells me before hand that they want something. :p

Sean,
I'll take the muffler off your hands if it is in decent shape ....

Thanks,
Harry

Sean486 04-11-2010 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newsvx (Post 642321)
Sean,
I'll take the muffler off your hands if it is in decent shape ....

Thanks,
Harry

Harry,
I'll bring it, do you want the pipe too? (I'm not sure if that will fit in my SVX though)
I'll be taking a look at your rims while I am there too.
Sean

newsvx 04-11-2010 09:15 PM

Sean,
Yes, I'll take that also - just cut it off at a convenient location.

Becky has expressed an interest in the rims - IF she can sell her Murano rims ...... but if that doesn't happen, they'll be up for grabs ....

Thanks,
Harry

svxfiles 04-12-2010 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean486 (Post 642272)
I have bla, bla, bla,4 LEFT side STOCK RIMS that need refinished and a STOCK MUFFLER that I would be willing to bring to Reading and GIVE to somebody for FREE.

Intake Manifold -$45
ECU $40
TCU $40
Throttle body $30

I can has beer?:)