The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SVX World Network Merchandise (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4959)

Aredubjay 07-17-2002 07:26 PM

SVX World Network Merchandise

I know Steve had posted about this earlier, but I thought it bore repeating.

There will be SVX World Network merchandise available at the meet. There will be T's, Polos, Caps, Mugs and New Decals bearing the new "Official SVX Club" web page in the logo. This will be the only "Official" logo of the SVX World Network as we have obtained all rights to its use. We did this for one single reason: since the sale of merchandise will be one of the ways we will have to fund the Network, we felt it was best to protect it. We will not be stingy with its use, but, we don't want people abusing it, either. That was out only concern.

That said, we wanted to make the merchandise to meet participants first (because we'd have a captive audience AND, once they saw it, they'd be able to attest to its quality and "neatness") The sale of this merchandise will lead to the purchase of more to offer to EVERYONE -- obviously, we could only order limited quantities to begin with. So, bring your money and buy some shirts and stuff. I think you'll find that everything is MORE than reasonably priced.

You'll also find membership applications. We have decided to offer a 3-tiered membership, so that the college student as well as the "more mature" member can participate. Each level has a premium that comes with it. Obviously, the higher the membership level, the greater the premium. Be sure to look over the membership brochure and then, choose your level and join. Costs are 15.00 for an Associate membership, 25.00 for a Full membership and 50.00 for a Patron. Premiums to be announced. We hope that you will join us, as we continue our quest to keep the SVX on the road.

See you in Lafayette.

rufus 07-17-2002 07:39 PM

Hey, don't patronize me.

Oh wait, yeah, I do want to be patronized. Is that anything like being canonized? Or shot out of a cannon?

This post sounds like one of Ron's. I'm outta here :D

-Saint Rufus

Ron Mummert 07-17-2002 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by rufus
Hey, don't patronize me.

Oh wait, yeah, I do want to be patronized. Is that anything like being canonized? Or shot out of a cannon?

This post sounds like one of Ron's. I'm outta here :D

-Saint Rufus

Pretty high calibered post, Rufus.

Top gun Ron.

Stevebsy 07-17-2002 08:56 PM

Re: SVX World Network Merchandise

Woohoo! I am picking up all the stuff tomorrow morning and should have some pictures available of it tomorrow evenining. We will be offering the following items:

Tshirts in sizes S-XXL w/ screened logo
Hats in 4 different styles w/ embroidered logo
15oz coffee (or box o wine) mugs w/ meet commerative logo
SVX World network stickers, static type for your window

I will post the prices once I get the final bill from the place.....though I think it will be close to this:
Tshirts $12-14, add 1.50 for XXL
Hats $12-15
Mugs $10
Stickers, can't remember, but <=$1.00 each, cheaper in qty.

So....bring your moo-lah!!!!!

Any remainder will be avalable for purchase after the meet, but shipping charges will be added as required, so even if you can't get to the meet you can get some stuff!

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay
I know Steve had posted about this earlier, but I thought it bore repeating.

There will be SVX World Network merchandise available at the meet. There will be T's, Polos, Caps, Mugs and New Decals bearing the new "Official SVX Club" web page in the logo. This will be the only "Official" logo of the SVX World Network as we have obtained all rights to its use. We did this for one single reason: since the sale of merchandise will be one of the ways we will have to fund the Network, we felt it was best to protect it. We will not be stingy with its use, but, we don't want people abusing it, either. That was out only concern.

That said, we wanted to make the merchandise to meet participants first (because we'd have a captive audience AND, once they saw it, they'd be able to attest to its quality and "neatness") The sale of this merchandise will lead to the purchase of more to offer to EVERYONE -- obviously, we could only order limited quantities to begin with. So, bring your money and buy some shirts and stuff. I think you'll find that everything is MORE than reasonably priced.

You'll also find membership applications. We have decided to offer a 3-tiered membership, so that the college student as well as the "more mature" member can participate. Each level has a premium that comes with it. Obviously, the higher the membership level, the greater the premium. Be sure to look over the membership brochure and then, choose your level and join. Costs are 15.00 for an Associate membership, 25.00 for a Full membership and 50.00 for a Patron. Premiums to be announced. We hope that you will join us, as we continue our quest to keep the SVX on the road.

See you in Lafayette.

Jamsvx 07-17-2002 09:54 PM

Count me in for some of the leftovers...if they have not all been purchased in the first 2 minutes as a Cannonballesque cavalcade of SVX's screech to a halt (the screech being of the cryo rotors of course!), drivers bail out and sprint to the tables and chaos ensues!!!

:D

SHISVX 07-17-2002 10:29 PM

PLEASE SAVE ME SOME!!!

cuz i am unable to go..:(

Kelli

wawazat?? 07-17-2002 10:38 PM

Question

How does my embroidered logo fit into this scheme???:confused:

Todd

Aredubjay 07-17-2002 11:33 PM

Re: Question

Quote:

Originally posted by wawazat??
How does my embroidered logo fit into this scheme???:confused:

Todd

Have you already created some shirts? If so, and since you created them before the change, and before we gained "rights," feel free to sell the merchandise you have. I don't think the board will mind. You deserve to recoup for the time, effort and expense you've invested.

Chris 07-17-2002 11:43 PM

Re: SVX World Network Merchandise

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

There will be SVX World Network merchandise available at the meet. There will be T's, Polos, Caps, Mugs and New Decals bearing the new "Official SVX Club" web page in the logo. This will be the only "Official" logo of the SVX World Network as we have obtained all rights to its use

There is a "NEW" logo?!:confused:

Green1995SVX 07-18-2002 01:05 AM

Re: Re: SVX World Network Merchandise

Quote:

Originally posted by Chris

There is a "NEW" logo?!:confused:

echo.

M

Aredubjay 07-18-2002 03:23 AM

Re: Re: Re: SVX World Network Merchandise

Quote:

Originally posted by Green1995SVX

echo.

M

Actually-ly-ly, it's-s-s the-e-e same-ame-ame-ame logo-o-o-o with-th-th-th the-e-e URL-L-L-L of-f-f-f the-e-e-e club-b-b-b home-ome-ome-ome page-ge-ge-ge. :D

The page isn't finished yet, so, I'm not putting up the URL, but, it will be soon. We've had a setback or two. :D

svxistentialist 07-18-2002 08:05 AM

Mee too

I want a Tshirt and a cap and a mug and a sticker. If Todd has shirts done up, I will take one of those, or the embroidered logo on it's own.

Randy or Steve, please put this lot aside for me, and give to Todd, he is coming to Ireland next month. I will post a certified check, or a cheque even, to whatever address you tell me.

Thanks in anticipation,

Joe

Lucky, lucky b'stards.:D

wawazat?? 07-18-2002 09:29 PM

Happy to bring 'em along Joe!

I'll make sure I get what you need and hand deliver it to you!

Such service!

Todd

svxistentialist 07-19-2002 03:57 AM

Home Shopping

You can't beat this buying off the Internet. They send such nice people along to your door!

Joe:) :)

wawazat?? 07-19-2002 05:49 AM

Re: Home Shopping

Quote:

Originally posted by svxistentialist
You can't beat this buying off the Internet. They send such nice people along to your door!

Joe:) :)

Watch your assumptions Joe! I do enjoy Guinness and drive both a station wagon and an SVX! To many people, I'd be condsidered a whack-job, not fit for international delivery duty!:D

Todd

PS What size shirt for you?