The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Babe magnet! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8510)

wasions 01-30-2003 12:16 PM

Babe magnet!

I was getting a little gas a while ago, when a stocky older lady (late 60's ~ early 70's) walked up and said, "What kind of car is that? I've never seen anything like it." She looked like the kind of person that wouldn't even know what kind of car she drove. ;)

I guess you just had to be there. :rolleyes:

SHISVX 01-30-2003 12:18 PM

Babe????? i saw that movie...it was about a cute little piggy...i guess you saw her in real life!:eek:

oink oink baby!

Kelli

CigarJohnny 01-30-2003 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX
Babe????? i saw that movie...it was about a cute little piggy...i guess you saw her in real life!:eek:

oink oink baby!

Kelli

"Oink oink baby"???...tsk tsk...now I've heard it all. I'm both shocked and dismayed that such a cheauvenistic and degrading comment came out of your mouth about the fairer sex, Kelli...<sigh>

Aredubjay 01-30-2003 12:27 PM

Re: Babe magnet!

Quote:

Originally posted by wasions
I was getting a little gas a while ago, when a stocky older lady (late 60's ~ early 70's) walked up and said, "What kind of car is that? I've never seen anything like it." She looked like the kind of person that wouldn't even know what kind of car she drove. ;)

I guess you just had to be there. :rolleyes:

Maybe she saw that you had gas and didn't want to spend much time.

Did she look much like the lady at Autofest who asked the question, "Who builds the Subaru?" :D

SHISVX 01-30-2003 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CigarJohnny
"Oink oink baby"???...tsk tsk...now I've heard it all. I'm both shocked and dismayed that such a cheauvenistic and degrading comment came out of your mouth about the fairer sex, Kelli...<sigh>
fairer sex...i was talking about a movie...:p

Mr. Pockets 01-30-2003 01:01 PM

Re: Re: Babe magnet!

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

Maybe she saw that you had gas and didn't want to spend much time.

Did she look much like the lady at Autofest who asked the question, "Who builds the Subaru?" :D

If the answer hadn't been one word (Subaru), I wouldn't have been able to answer her.

SVXphile 01-30-2003 06:28 PM

Here chick, chick

I have always enjoyed the attention the car gets at drive-thru windows! My record is three young ladies crammed into one window at McD's......"cool windows!" :) Don

DavieGravy 01-31-2003 03:58 PM

But only when it's clean, right?

SVX10 01-31-2003 07:35 PM

????

What's the deal? I have the same windows as everybody else and I don't get any ladies :( I'm gonna start spending my Friday and Saturday nights going through drive throughs tryin' to get my share of the attention ;)

DavieGravy 01-31-2003 09:31 PM

I don't get any ladies either darn it! The only looks I get in my car are from old men wondering what the hec my SVX is. Geeez.

SHISVX 02-01-2003 06:38 AM

<looks at all the guys wondering about those windows....>

there, ya happy????:D

Kelli

Landshark 02-01-2003 06:50 AM

Re: Here chick, chick

Quote:

Originally posted by SVXphile
I have always enjoyed the attention the car gets at drive-thru windows! My record is three young ladies crammed into one window at McD's......"cool windows!" :) Don
that happened to me at Taco Hell and Burger King. "omigod! i LOOOOVE those windows! what IS that?!?"

i think they just wanted to pick me up because of my striking good looks and the SVX was a conversation-starter. :cool:

SHISVX 02-01-2003 06:53 AM

Re: Re: Here chick, chick

Quote:

Originally posted by Landshark

i think they just wanted to pick me up because of my striking good looks and the SVX was a conversation-starter. :cool:

i don't think you will ever have to worry about someone thinking that you are modest....:rolleyes:

Kelli:D

Landshark 02-01-2003 07:20 AM

Re: Re: Re: Here chick, chick

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX

i don't think you will ever have to worry about someone thinking that you are modest....:rolleyes:

Kelli:D

ha! just joking.......or am i? :D

wawazat?? 02-01-2003 07:48 AM

Re: Re: Here chick, chick

Quote:

Originally posted by Landshark

that happened to me at Taco Hell and Burger King. "omigod! i LOOOOVE those windows! what IS that?!?"

Oh yeah Alan, that was their signal that they wanted you BADLY! :rolleyes: :p :D

If the SVX was the conversation starter, and they truly did want you what was their next question?:D